The awesome grandeur of nature

On 5/27/2019 at 12:35 AM, HammerheadPilot said:

More flooding pics from our area.  

Feel really sorry for the people who are affected by this - so many homes and businesses that are ruined and people's lives seriously disrupted.  It does just show how powerful nature can be and how much respect we need to give. 

The pic of the swimming pool surrounded by flood water is somewhat surreal.   The pool keeping the flood at bay - well at least until the waters rise just that little bit more.  You could take a boat to the pool, moor up and go for a swim in the pool.  That would be really weird!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is Land's End at the tip of the southwest peninsular in Cornwall, UK. It is mainland Britain's nearest point to America and the wide Atlantic lies ahead. This is only about 100 miles west of me. This pic is close to sundown...

sunset-at-lands-end-cornwall.jpg.67b3caab72962e1aafddf96a7b192237.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@steve25805

@speedy3471

@Peefreak99

@Scot_Lover

@HammerheadPilot

This is the 666th post of this thread, and it is embarassingly fitting that it is up to me

The Babylonians inherited the Sumerian knowledge about entities much above the Gods of Earth and since they were too afraid to call such entities by Their Terrible Names, they called Them by numbers… and identified 36 of Them. To each they assigned a number… but in the end they discovered that there is Paramount entity over all, yet it would be ridiculous to call it "God" as this entity is limitlessly more aloof than what christians could think

Since they could not simply call Him "37", they called Him by the SUM UP OF ALL OTHER ENTITIES, so 1+2+3+ etc etc +34+35+36= 666

Since that, 666 is the holiest of all numbers, but when the Jewish Empire, who never suffered defeat, was destroyed by the Babylonians, they acted a cultural retaliation, inventing that 666 was the number of the devil, to offend the Babylonian main God

By now all people, even shit-head satanists, thinks that 666 is the number of the devil, but the truth is that it's the number of the Unknown God, an entity of terrible violence and justice, completely uncomprehensible by humans (unless trained to understand the Witchcraft mindset, at which point He appears perfectly understandable).

Since that, I consider the reaching of the 666th post of threads I love, as something to celebrate. And very few threads I love more than this. I can think of none at the present, maybe not even mine.

I wanted to thank Steve for creating that which is likely one of the best threads among the Whole forum, and also a screen protecting such a level of beauty that I rarely found online, regardless of the nature of the site

I also thanks all of you my marvellous friends, for contributing to it, making it grow and become an impossibly great chance of communion with the marvels outside and inside us

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:41 AM, Ozabot said:

Ok this is absurd, it scared the shit out of me

I don't know but tornados impress me, they bring me to my knees… and for once It's not to suck cocks

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, speedy3471 said:

20190611_061239.jpg

20190611_061234.jpg

I love these pics

I sense something magical in them

The vast lands with the sky over them… the colours… they are hypnotizing to me...

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:43 PM, Peefreak99 said:

20190610_173158.jpg

I ADORE these kind of places

They are so adventurous!!!

I feel like a little girl reading Goosebumps!!!

Thank you my friend!!!

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:11 PM, steve25805 said:

This is Land's End at the tip of the southwest peninsular in Cornwall, UK. It is mainland Britain's nearest point to America and the wide Atlantic lies ahead. This is only about 100 miles west of me. This pic is close to sundown...

sunset-at-lands-end-cornwall.jpg.67b3caab72962e1aafddf96a7b192237.jpg

Steve, this is Amazing. Thank you

Not only the colours are impressive and the subject is great, but the Whole pic in itself is a masterpiece

Britan holds such marvels… thank you

Limitless kisses...

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, steve25805 said:

And at the opposite, northeast end, of mainland Britain on the north coast of Scotland, these are the Stacks of Duncansby near John O'Groats.....

the-stacks-of-duncansby.jpg.ccafd27c9906918dbf3b63d7a7603fe5.jpg

Ok this is IMPRESSIVE

I would dare saying IMPOSING

It's Amazing Steve, so Majestic, they almost pierce the screen!!

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:47 PM, steve25805 said:

The highest point in Cornwall on Bodmin Moor, rather comically named Brown Willy (lol)….

C17XM4_2389346b.thumb.jpg.837358af2435c4624acc436e4dd1a3a8.jpg

Peculiar place

Almost sinister, but said in a respectful fashion

Really...

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:49 PM, steve25805 said:

Scaffell Pike, the highest point in England…

Scafell_massif.thumb.jpg.880fa84710ef25e91d41faff081c6db2.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooow can you feel the enormous energy????

AMAZING post Steve, thank you!!!!

It's so homoungous!!!

• Love 2