The awesome grandeur of nature

8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes please do

I will.

Alex doesn't talk too much, he is terribly chatty as long as it's NOT personal but after he never stopped talking for the Whole day, yet he managed never to say anything personal and all are amazed at that

But he greatly respects you

When I told you some "things" on your farming profession, I previously had his authorization...

I get to wake up to these every day.

Superb...

Iam very lucky 

Yes. You are.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I will.

Alex doesn't talk too much, he is terribly chatty as long as it's NOT personal but after he never stopped talking for the Whole day, yet he managed never to say anything personal and all are amazed at that

But he greatly respects you

When I told you some "things" on your farming profession, I previously had his authorization...

Superb...

Yes. You are.

That makes me happy that he respects me. I respect him very much as well. He is a great man. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

That makes me happy that he respects me. I respect him very much as well. He is a great man. 

He endured and swallowed thrice what I did

I love him to a point many humans couldn't even understand

Thank you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Your very welcome 

I really would love to live in such an isolated place. Pure Nature

This is one of my favourite threads of the Whole forum, the stuff posted by Steve and you, it reall heals my soul...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

20190402_075420.jpg

and I also consider this one very… adventurous… cannot understand why… I love to play about thinking that a monster sleeps under isolated groups of trees...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

and I also consider this one very… adventurous… cannot understand why… I love to play about thinking that a monster sleeps under isolated groups of trees...

This group of trees are in my yard, as well as a dugout. Let your imagination take over haha. 

A dugout is designed to capture water from snow melt, its called run off. If you have livestock you can water them from dugouts

• Love 1
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

This group of trees are in my yard, as well as a dugout. Let your imagination take over haha. 

These little fantasies… of mine… are among my cutest secrets… incredibly intimate...

A dugout is designed to capture water from snow melt, its called run off

It's lovely… don't know why but it's so lovely...

If you have livestock you can water them from dugouts

Here in Europe there is pollution… which is sad… if I water livestock from molten snow, next day they would have two heads and shoot X-rays from their eyes

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

These little fantasies… of mine… are among my cutest secrets… incredibly intimate...

It's lovely… don't know why but it's so lovely...

Here in Europe there is pollution… which is sad… if I water livestock from molten snow, next day they would have two heads and shoot X-rays from their eyes

The snow and ground is pure here. It's sad that pollution has become so bad

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

It rains here, today… colours are grey, so marvellous and sad...

Rain is nice but the grey colours are depressing and sad. Once the sun shines again its marvelous. Especially the rainbow Haha 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Rain is nice but the grey colours are depressing and sad. Once the sun shines again its marvelous. Especially the rainbow Haha 

It's still raining

It helped me getting away with my piss in the bus...

• Love 2