The awesome grandeur of nature

4 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

They dont go that fast in the mountains of course lol

That's a good idėa you don't want a derailed train to plow your field🤣. Actually a train crashed into a house once near my old city if i remember correctly the locomotive went trough the wall into the kitchen🤣🤣 nobody was hurt but imagine having dinner and then BOOOM a fucking train comes in 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Peefreak99 said:

That's a good idėa you don't want a derailed train to plow your field🤣. Actually a train crashed into a house once near my old city if i remember correctly the locomotive went trough the wall into the kitchen🤣🤣 nobody was hurt but imagine having dinner and then BOOOM a fucking train comes in 

Hahaha ya I would have to change my underwear 

• Haha 1
On 9/19/2019 at 2:19 AM, speedy3471 said:

Migratory birds flying in the morning sky. It's a little early for them to be gathering before their big flight south for the winter

20190918_065733.jpg

It's amazing how they can fly all the way to africa and back without a map or gps xd. Btw do you live near the mountains? I think i see some far in the distance it must be great hiking there

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

It's amazing how they can fly all the way to africa and back without a map or gps xd. Btw do you live near the mountains? I think i see some far in the distance it must be great hiking there

Yes it amazing how far they can fly. No mountain anywhere near me lol. Iam about 500km east of the mountains 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes it amazing how far they can fly. No mountain anywhere near me lol. Iam about 500km east of the mountains 

What surprises me the most is how they don't get lost haha. Oh must be something wrong with my eyes then🤣 or i have really good eyes and can see 500km🤣🤣 

• Haha 1