Men pissing where ever they want.

3 hours ago, Peeingonthecarpet said:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to put my first little picture on here, I really had to pee so I decided the floor would be my urinal today.ย ๐Ÿ˜…ย My first pee post (pp?) so if y'all like I can do more! Think I'll just put it in this thread, it seems appropriate. ๐Ÿ˜„

IMG_20240405_163059883.jpg

Oooh itโ€™s lovely. ๐Ÿ’š I hope it felt nice for you.ย 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Peeingonthecarpet said:

Thank you! It was so pleasurable and freeing...definitely doing it as often as possible from now on๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰

That sounds wonderful! I shall look forward to it! Carpets look so much better wet. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Love 1
On 3/29/2024 at 7:22 PM, NaughtyGold said:

I was holding all night to do a little wet cleaning of the public elevator at the next train station ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฆ

IMG_3253.jpeg

IMG_3254.jpeg

IMG_3255.jpeg

Fuck yeah bro.ย  Elevator great spot

• Hot 2
6 hours ago, Watchyoupee said:

Potฤ™ลผne siki wล‚aล›nie teraz w pracy!
Miaล‚em. 32 uncje kawy dziล› rano. Poszedล‚em do ล‚azienki na zewnฤ…trz okoล‚o 5 rano i wypiล‚em 500 ml wody

5:30 siusiu w ล‚azienceย 

wypiล‚ (4)500ml wodyย 

10:45 Power sikaล‚ do toalety w pracy, poczฤ…tkowo z odlegล‚oล›ci kilku metrรณw, a ลผeby byฤ‡ uprzejmym dla innych i nie robiฤ‡ baล‚aganu, podszedล‚em bliลผej, ลผeby dokoล„czyฤ‡ siusiu. Poczuล‚em siฤ™ tak dobrze, ลผe mogล‚em to wszystko wyrzuciฤ‡ z siebie po tym, jak nie sikaล‚em przez ponad 5 godzinย 

IMG_4658.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

You pee like an animal! I like! ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

16 hours ago, James_erased said:

A hotel stay this evening, which of course isn't done correctly if you relocate to the bathroom when needing to piss, is it?

Enjoyed pulling my cock out of my shorts and unleashing a nice torrent into this drawer, along with a little side to side on the carpet.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Screenshot_20240414_232740_Gallery.jpgju

Just how it should be !

• Agree 1