What turns you on beyond every possible limit?

What turns you on so much it makes your body tremble, it makes you speechless and you would have difficulties controlling yourself? 
It could be anything like situations, sights, real encounters, experiences, meeting someone special, scents, basically anything… 

Posted (edited)

In general: my type is definitely slender men or muscular women. Femboys make me go crazy as do Trans men (especially seeing those 2 groups get head, idk why. I've only seen videos but that's definitely on the bucket list)

Piss related: guys doing it public places is just really hot. (I remember once me and some friends where out on a ?soccer? Field idk it was some sports field, & one of the guys walks 3 feet away from the group, turns around and says "don't come over here I'm peeing". At the time I didn't really understand that I liked men but looking back on it with hindsight it was really fucking hot and probably helped me figure out my sexuality.

On the opposite end of the spectrum: going out of your way to hide yourself but still not use a bathroom is really hot (like going in an ally, or in a seldom used room) bonus point if it with the mentality of making it your own bathroom; like videos I've seen of women using a normal chair, or car seat like a toilet when they could have just squatted and not gotten there butts wet are really hot.

Lastly destruction is really hot But there is a caveat: I don't like when someone has to clean it up or when knowledge/art is destroyed. So: soaking an abandoned building or carpark or hallway/bathroom that was either already going to get a full clean or was never going to get cleaned regardless is really hot. Passing on old/outdated phone books, textbooks, dictionary or already ruined books really turns me on. However like peeing in someone's car or passing on a library's books or on a painting just really really angers me.

Well that was a long winded answer, lol

Edited by kinda_gay_kinda_horny
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I enjoy being really desperate to pee. Even if I have no intention of wetting my pants, it feels great to see how long I can hold it . I love the sensation that my pee is trying to come out, as I struggle to hold it in. I am actually doing it right now. I have had to stop and hold myself and squeeze my legs together several times, including just a minute ago. Of course I enjoy wetting my pants too, usually an unplanned hold , and pushing it to the limit for too long. I really thought I was going to leak just now. I always imagine an appreciative female is watching. 

I love seeing her do the same.

• Hot 1
On 6/8/2024 at 6:26 AM, Moore007 said:

What turns you on so much it makes your body tremble, it makes you speechless and you would have difficulties controlling yourself? 
It could be anything like situations, sights, real encounters, experiences, meeting someone special, scents, basically anything… 

Getting blown by a stunning girl while she sits peeing on a toilet.

25 minutes ago, Roughneck said:

Getting blown by a stunning girl while she sits peeing on a toilet.

I’m not a blowjob guy but if the stunning girl is peeing at the start of the BJ and still peeing at the end (assuming that the BJ took an average amount of time), she’s a winner in my book.

If I have a lot of time - like at least a night - I can get really turned on by writing down my fantasies. Sitting all night in front of the screen and typing whilst imagining a new story (most often based on a prior idea) simply gets me hotter and hotter until I almost fall asleep. Then I cum and sleep all day. Unfortunately, it happens less than once a year.

Sometimes, I spend time reading other author's fiction. That can be really hot, too - really depends on how the story goes. That's always a thrill: you never quite know where it is taking you and sometimes you discover things you never knew you dreamt about...

38 minutes ago, KP-has2P said:

I’m not a blowjob guy but if the stunning girl is peeing at the start of the BJ and still peeing at the end (assuming that the BJ took an average amount of time), she’s a winner in my book.

The problem with that is you’d already be finished off and have something else you need to wack off to lol.  

Personally for me it’s any loud long piss by a woman.  I love standing pisses into the toilet most but I’ll take a loud long sitting one too.  Certainly prefer seeing it but audio works fine 😄 

• Like 1
On 6/8/2024 at 6:53 PM, Bacardi said:

My Chiropractor. Italian Men. 

Wait. You meant for pee 😁

I think it's the sound of pee hitting the carpet. There's just nothing that beats it. If pee is hitting the carpet in a naughty place like a "friends house," a house party, a fitting room, or a store that's even better. 

I'll never be brave enough to try anything other than the fitting room 🙄

Do you mean your own pee hitting the carpet or someone else’s pee? 

I love turned on people. I get really turned on by seeing another person being turned on. When it comes to pee, I get really turned on by the whole kinky and taboo of playing with piss. Being peed on makes the day for me. At festivals I’ve had many awesome occasions. I’ve had piss from women dripping on my dick as I’ve been next to women sitting on a shelf pissing down on some trees and bushes below. The smell of piss is a huge turn on for me. Love to be with someone who smells alot of piss. So sexy. Having someone pissing in my underwear is also awesome as well as playing with sex toys that someone peed on 😋

For me it's being told by a woman that I'm not allowed to pee even though I'm absolutely bursting and hopping around in desperation and about to wet myself. I love holding it by myself, but when it's combined with the denial aspect, it becomes my absolute favorite thing.

4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Both probably. 

I’ve seen videos on people pissing on stuffed animals and that turns me on big time. The thought of bring the second one pissing on is so hot. To feel the warmth and wetness after another person is hot. Carpets is kind of the same for me. What about you? Would it turn you on to squat over a wet spot in the carpet from a person you were into?

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, Moore007 said:

I’ve seen videos on people pissing on stuffed animals and that turns me on big time. The thought of bring the second one pissing on is so hot. To feel the warmth and wetness after another person is hot. Carpets is kind of the same for me. What about you? Would it turn you on to squat over a wet spot in the carpet from a person you were into?

Eh. Probably not lol. I like peeing on clean carpets. Fresh is best! For me it's the sound so I feel like peeing on already wet carpet wouldn't sound the same. 

• Love 2

One that turns me on the most is seeing someone pee casually without moving or preparing for it. Like if they are sitting on the couch, and they just start releasing suddenly without aiming or moving. Seeing someone's cock or puss pee while just casually sitting is amazing. Especially if it is gushing out too, but also small dribbles are even really hot.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Eh. Probably not lol. I like peeing on clean carpets. Fresh is best! For me it's the sound so I feel like peeing on already wet carpet wouldn't sound the same. 

So do you often find very clean buildings to make a mess in?

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Cool 😀 That’s the beauty of diversity. So in that case I’d love to pee after  you’ve peed on a clean carpet 

On 6/10/2024 at 8:57 AM, this is interesting said:

So do you often find very clean buildings to make a mess in?

Lol. In my own home I've peed on the floor several times. Peed a little in a fitting room once and in a pool locker room. So yeah, I guess so!

• Hot 3

Getting peed on by an Asian woman with a smoothly shaved pussy, and if she'll let me pee on her, that's pure icing on the cake.

What turns me on is seeing woman squat and piss outside when they don’t know they are being watched. I love going to my local college bar, fraternity parties and just watching them desperately drop there pants squat and piss outside. I wish more ppl are into voyeurism! 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

The more universal turnons apply to me, like intelligence, wit, competence, warmth, open-mindedness, compassion. A combination of all of these traits in hefty amounts in a single woman is an incredibly arousing thing, especially when combined with:

• Vandalistic tendencies / piss marking: knowing she actively enjoys a little immorality and gets off to leaving messes of all sorts (piss, litter, spit) is unbelievably sexy, especially when she doesn't just indulge me but actively engages in this herself
  • Nylon stockings
  • Gothic/alt style and tattoos
  • Like 2