Peeing in Paradise 🏝️

5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I was hooked. I wanted more. This felt so good. Why had I not done this before? Apparently lots of other people do? 

I know, right? ❤️

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Sounds like such a treat! Don’t feel bad about where you peed. It’s just one of life’s secret pleasures. Too bad you couldn’t pee in the room. I’m sure I would’ve. 😉

Maybe next time…💚

M asked where her invite went, did you forget to post it? Rolf.

Thank you for posting your adventures, would have loved to sit beside you in that swim up bar, one of us each side of you.

Don't forget next time, ok?

• Love 1
On 4/3/2024 at 10:32 PM, oliver2 said:

Cold ones are pretty nice too 

🥶 Brrr …I prefer a pool that I can just walk right in without having to adjust to as I get in and then shiver when I get out. Tropics are such a pleasant place to swim. 

• Agree 1
On 4/3/2024 at 10:41 PM, Scot_Lover said:

M asked where her invite went, did you forget to post it? Rolf.

Thank you for posting your adventures, would have loved to sit beside you in that swim up bar, one of us each side of you.

Don't forget next time, ok?

This was just my reconnaissance mission. Now that I have found paradise I will pick you two up on the way next time! Would absolutely love you both sitting next to me, drinking and peeing at the bar! Though the pool closes relatively early so we might need to continue the private party on the beach. Sounds fun to me. 💚🏝️

• Love 1
22 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

I love how often you peed through your bathers. Bet it felt great to wet yourself, even if you were already wet....   😉

Felt soooo naughty but I was opportunistic because they were wet and dripping with pool water anyway. It worked out so well. 💚

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Felt soooo naughty but I was opportunistic because they were wet and dripping with pool water anyway. It worked out so well. 💚

We search for and crave that naughty feeling. It can be hard to find sometimes...

• Love 1
On 4/3/2024 at 7:38 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I did it in spurts, just for fun.

How lovely to share that with us, thank you so much. Constantly feeling the need to pee but enjoying that amazing feeling of release over and over again, coupled with the sensation of your warm pee swelling up in your bathers How gorgeous! May I please join you next time..??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

How lovely to share that with us, thank you so much. Constantly feeling the need to pee but enjoying that amazing feeling of release over and over again, coupled with the sensation of your warm pee swelling up in your bathers How gorgeous! May I please join you next time..??

See you in paradise. I’ll order a couple of rums at the bar…🍹🏝️

• Love 2
On 4/3/2024 at 2:38 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I thought I might regale you, my lovely friends, on my experiences staying at an island resort.

Sounds like a thrilling time. What brought you there? Pure fun? Were you there with anyone?

• Love 1

Sounds like a fun time and this is  so well written,  i would've loved to be one of the other women there as you did the naughty deeds.  I think you should try the hot tub next, as  the jets would be an interesting experiment! 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1