What do you love other than the actual peeing part of peeing?

3 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

I love this too. Feels good when you don't hide any of yourself peeing in a bathroom

Yeah for sure. At the urinals, i make sure others can see my dick if they want to look. It is a great thrill.

I would love to go somewhere where you could be naked and pee with others. Couldnt do nudist beach or anything like that as i would have an errection, and everything i have read on that says you are not allowed to walk around like this

I think what is really hot about it is the fact that we have to expose our private parts to do so. I find it to be a huge turn on when a woman without a care will just drop her pants and piss, whether it'd be in a toilet with the bathroom door open, or even hotter if she's popping a squat outside. I'm not into men peeing (no disrespect toward anyone who is) but I do find it hot when I see men peeing in public, or in videos and women happen to be around watching. I always picture myself being that man, just carelessly whipping it out while women watch on. I also like leaving behind big puddles and such. 

• Like 4

It is nice to see her stand with her feet just the right distance apart so that you know that the carpet she is standing on is shortly going to be anointed by a gentle stream from under her skirt.

From the other point of view as it were there is a feeling of smugness that I am about to pee where I am standing while no one around me knows that I am about to do it, and will never know, and a feeling of being free from the tyranny of the toilet.

• Like 4

The wets spots, puddles, streams and markings left on dry surfaces.

The ambiguity of where and in what context its ok to pee. I.e. peeing on the sidewalk is pretty taboo in many areas of the US during the day but could be acceptable in another place like Spain.

Women selfishly putting their relief ahead of any concerns about leaving a mess.

Thinking back to potty training age and being warmly guided to pee wherever I needed to even if that left a mess. Being guided to pee in these places where it might not have been considered ok in other countries or contexts. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kittykiss said:

I love leaving a huge wet spot on a perfectly dry pavement, making it super obvious that that spot is most definitely pee and not water.

I also love the anticipation of the strong stream that's about to be released from my pussy when I dribble right before gushing / power pising.

I also pee standing up on a regular, so I like the bit where I pull my jeans down a little and aim at the urinal, waiting for the stream to hit it.

Do you regularly pee into a urinal, as a female?

6 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Do you regularly pee into a urinal, as a female?

Nope ! But in a unisex bathroom if there are urinals, then I opt for that instead. Or if I'm about to burst and the women's bathrooms are occupied, only then do I go over to the mens to use the urinals as those are always closer.

• Like 3

The anticipation leading up to the 'event' really excites me. 
I have had occasions where a GF has said to me things such as "Do you want to watch?" or "Yeh, I'll piss for you".
Those words alone are enough to make me really hard in anticipation.

• Hot 3

@Kittykiss You reminded me of the evidence, which is of my favorite parts!  Especially when there's a huge puddle, or when she pees somewhere and doesn't realize just how much there is, but can't stop, or doesn't care to stop.  Also, deliberately leaving it, is a real turn on for me.

@Havelock I agree with you as well, the politeness or impoliteness as it may be, of the chosen spot has always intrigued me, for example when a girl will piss on a sidewalk, rather than the grass right next to it.  I love both, of course, but that's definitely something that interests me as well

Wow! I just signed back on after posting this a day or two ago because I had to work, But I am happy to see this topic get the feedback it has gotten. I figured, “instead of talking about pissing itself, why not bring up everything related to it?”

I also replied to further emphasize how much puddles turned me on.  There are a few clips I really like where you don’t even see the pussy but can see the puddle very clearly. One in particular is a PeeInDetail where Licky Lex squats and peas after jogging with a friend. You can clearly see the pussy in the upper left corner because that’s how they filmed their scenes, one camera focused on the bigger picture, and another on the pussy, but all you can really see in the bigger picture is the puddle streaming out between her legs. That is her own private juices she is dispensing onto the ground. Just for you. It is so intimate and erotic. There are girls that you will have sex with that won’t even let you see them pee. 

I feel like you don’t get enough signs of relief these days. G2P and LW are rather by the numbers. I am solely into solo pissing.

Also I love when a girl simply sits on the toilet instead of hovering over it. Most girls hover, but girls and people in general sit all the time, making the simple act of sitting even hotter when she pees.

God I love talking about girls peeing. I am 35 and knew early as 5th grade I loved it when girls had to pee from the time I remember seeing a girl so desperate to go to the bathroom she was in tears. 

Keep it coming yall! I also want to add in that I also love how they either pull their panties to the side, or hold them in front so they don’t wet them. It just adds extra vulnerability to me.