College bars in the Bronx

Wow - your account of events there just hit me right in a certain spot.

From the way you've described your 'one friend' on the way home, I'm reading into that it's a male friend who you're close enough too that he's happy to discuss pee with.  And that sort of means not disapproving like the other friends at the bar?

This may be way off the mark, and way inappropriate - but a lot of guys wouldn't be phased at all if you'd asked if you watch up close - but of course that could ruin a beautiful friendship and turn it into something altogether different.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Thats quite an amazing story and i think its awesome how much seeing this unfold turned you on. Since i have been on this site i have come to terms with the fact that there are indeed a few girls who enjoy seeing guys pissing everywhere. Which is something i would not have thought of by myself.

I can understand your friends to an extend though. Even as a straight guy i sometimes like watching guys. Sometimes for inspiration, sometimes for that little turn on that it gives you when you think about doing the same. BUT its a very very fine line between the aforementioned feelings and simply finding it revolting. So i get why some random college drunkard who probably acts just like it besides the pissing would disgust your friends. I'd probably think of them as idiots aswell to be honest. It is what it is.

But even without this kink its a very unusual situation i'd guess so no one can blame you for looking. No need to feel embarrassed but i get what you mean. When you watch a movie with friends and there is a pee scene it feels like you have to actively try to not look interested even though no one will notice anyways. Seeing those guys not only piss between but on the cars i get why you'd have a hard time looking away. I wonder if this is a common occurrence (probably) and if these cars belong to residents or to guests of the bar.

The elevator was a nice idea. Especially those at train or subway stations are great places for a nice relief. I'm suprised though that they aren't full of CCTV in NYC. In that situation i'd have the same idea as you meaning i would have insisted 'ladys first' just to see the puddle afterwards. How would you have reacted to that?

The secret rubbing and orgasm during the subway ride home is the cherry on top of that story. Even with eye contact. You must be able to pull off a really good pokerface if you can have an orgasm (probably a very intense one after all that) without anyone looking at you noticing. Or maybe he noticed 😉 That whole scenario sounds hot af. 

Food for fantasy. Huge thanks for sharing the story of this eventful night!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, longbastard said:

I also don’t get why your friends were so  disgusted. 

I would not be so sure, that they were honest. It could just be, that they felt the need to say something, so that silence could not be seen as passive aproval.  Given that they probably don't want to seen as disgusting by their friend, who did not tell them their opinion on peeing outside, being opposed to it would be the safer bet.

If one dares to be the first to change that, more of them might come arround. 

I still agree with you though, I would have loved to pee infront of that bar as well.

4 hours ago, longbastard said:

I also don’t get why your friends were so  disgusted. If I noticed a woman was staring hungrily at pissing cocks I’d find an excuse to piss in front of her sooner rather than later 

I have to wonder how oblivious @nygirl’s friends were of what a wonderful effect all the pissing dicks were having on her, and maybe they just thought “she keeps ignoring us” “Come on, girl, you must have seen a guy pee before”

• Agree 1
On 12/3/2023 at 8:08 PM, nygirl said:

Last night, I hit the bar with friends. We frequently went out to smoke, where we would see several guys pissing right on the street, on cars, on walls. Even the bouncer stopped to piss on a car.  It was amazing how some guys were so unashamed to whip their cocks out and piss all over something. We must’ve seen at least 12 guys pissing so openly, only feet away from us. 

The male friends I came with expressed disgust (maybe jealousy?) at these men’s behavior. I could also sense their annoyance when I lost track of the conversation because I was watching these guys. 

I could hardly peel my eyes away; I have never been so overwhelmingly lustful. I felt my face turn red. I was both so incredibly turned on and embarrassed to have been seen looking at them by my friends. I tried to ignore all these college guys pissing, but even when I diverted my attention to my friends, I could still hear the pissing and see it in my periphery. 

I was so turned on, I think it is the closest to a hands-free orgasm I have ever been, without even trying. My clit was just bulging against my underwear for most of the night. 

On the subway back home, I convinced my one friend to take turns pissing in the subway elevator (one person in at a time) while one stood guard. I chose to go second so I could see his piss when I went. He chose to pee on the wall at hip height. I could barely piss, I was so turned on. 

On the subway ride back, I put my jacket over my lap and rubbed myself discreetly through my pants for about 10 seconds before I orgasmed in my pants right in front of a (hopefully) unaware older hot man. We made eye contact briefly while I was orgasming. 

One of the most sexually exciting nights  of my life.

I feel like NYC has more public peeing than most places in the US but this sounds even beyond the usual, although I've only really been at bars in Manhattan and the Brooklyn.  @nygirl was this a unique night at the bar or is there usually this much public peeing? Did any girls join in? Often when there are a dozen guys peeing you'll get at least a couple of girls. Maybe you can go again and instigate friends to pee with you. I would have gladly joined and let you pick a place for me to spray my piss. 

I'm glad you had the chance to wet the elevator with your friend. I hope you have a chance again soon and I know we would love to see photos of the puddles. 

• Love 2
On 12/4/2023 at 1:25 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Wow - your account of events there just hit me right in a certain spot.

From the way you've described your 'one friend' on the way home, I'm reading into that it's a male friend who you're close enough too that he's happy to discuss pee with.  And that sort of means not disapproving like the other friends at the bar?

This may be way off the mark, and way inappropriate - but a lot of guys wouldn't be phased at all if you'd asked if you watch up close - but of course that could ruin a beautiful friendship and turn it into something altogether different.

My 'one friend' was oddly one of the same guys who was disapproving of the other guys pissing in public by the bar. I think it was in part because it was drawing girls' attention, particularly mine. And not everyone has the confidence to piss on the street in front of a bunch of girls. 

He is like me in that he doesn't like to be seen pissing, but will piss anywhere that is secluded. I do not think he has a piss kink, but we have a little something between us that will probably never be acted upon because of how incompatible we would be as partners.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1

Some places just end up with people pissing everywhere for some reason. Ocean's the big student club in Nottingham where I'm from and people used to piss under the tables, in the corners and even on the dancefloor, usually girls just because it's easier to get away with I guess (and the toilets in there were fucking grim)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, nygirl said:

My 'one friend' was oddly one of the same guys who was disapproving of the other guys pissing in public by the bar. I think it was in part because it was drawing girls' attention, particularly mine. And not everyone has the confidence to piss on the street in front of a bunch of girls. 

He is like me in that he doesn't like to be seen pissing, but will piss anywhere that is secluded. I do not think he has a piss kink, but we have a little something between us that will probably never be acted upon because of how incompatible we would be as partners.

He sounds just like me...    I'd be the one a tiny bit jealous because there we were having a good chat and fun time as a group, and all of a sudden someone else has snatched your attention away.  Not only that but crudely pissing - I mean, acting like a child whilst drunk.   But if you want to see a guy peeing in up-close detail, you only have to ask.  (That said, I'm not sure I fit your relatively attractive guy status).

I can completely understand your friend not having a pee kink but being open to it as a bodily need, and no point in denying the call of nature when it's needed.  My take on it is, when you get a chance for a one to one like that there are good opportunities to gently explore the topic - not laying all your cards on the table.  Like maybe confessing that peeing like that feels really naughty.  Breaking the rules and actually a bit of a thrill.  Maybe hinting at trying peeing in some other places for the 'naughtiness' of it.  Asking how it feels for him, that sort of thing.

It's a theme as old as time - the nice vanilla girl is ok, but it's the naughty girls that get all the action...   Sandy in Grease, Janet in Rocky Horror...   They're just nice girls until they turn to the dark side (and that's when they get to have fun).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Hightower said:

Some places just end up with people pissing everywhere for some reason. Ocean's the big student club in Nottingham where I'm from and people used to piss under the tables, in the corners and even on the dancefloor, usually girls just because it's easier to get away with I guess (and the toilets in there were fucking grim)

I think that’s kinda hot to be honest. I’ve only seen and done this myself at foam parties. There you can relieve yourself literally anywhere. I even whipped out my dick and pissed against the bar a couple of times while ordering or waiting for a drink. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Hightower said:

So that’s why it got called Ocean’s? 🌊 

On 12/3/2023 at 11:08 PM, nygirl said:

On the subway back home, I convinced my one friend to take turns pissing in the subway elevator (one person in at a time) while one stood guard. I chose to go second so I could see his piss when I went. He chose to pee on the wall at hip height. I could barely piss, I was so turned on. 

Wow, do you normally enjoy seeing the guys piss puddle or does it just remind you of what occurred there?

On 12/3/2023 at 11:08 PM, nygirl said:

On the subway ride back, I put my jacket over my lap and rubbed myself discreetly through my pants for about 10 seconds before I orgasmed in my pants right in front of a (hopefully) unaware older hot man. We made eye contact briefly while I was orgasming. 

He was likely aware. 😉  

14 hours ago, nygirl said:

Yup, very fine line between disgust and arousal when it comes to this kink for me. It's odd. I am disgusted at the idea of being pissed on, but would be wild at the thought of pissing on a guy. Am disgusted when I see a female or ugly guy pissing in public, but start dripping when it's a relatively attractive guy. 

Interesting. Maybe because you are more into the naughty aspects of pee. So that making something messy and being naughty in a bold way is a huge part of it. Piss as a dirty tool of some sort. Then it makes sense that you wouldn't be fond of someone peeing on you. I find it interesting that you don't like seeing other girls pissing in public though. I naively got the impression that most girls with this kink are also interested in other girls doing the same. But then again i also piss in all kinds of places and at the same time i would probably think negatively, in case i gave a fuck, if i came across certain types of guys doing the same. Its really odd indeed.

Of course i like seeing a girl pissing everywhere and in public. In fact, doing such things makes them more attractive instantly.

There is a lot of security cameras in the subway, but not in most elevators. At least not visible ones. In any case, I have been doing it for years and nothing has happened. 

Good to know. NYC elevators are suitable for a nice piss break. The things tourist guides won't tell you 😅

I must admit, I do this fairly regularly -- touch myself in public. It is easier for girls to get away with, I guess. I often touch myself with my hands in my pockets, or tug on the seam in my pants that runs up my pussy, or just put something over my lap and rub myself through my pants.

First of all, thats hot! I understand the thrill of doing it in public is so exciting. Wow! Do you do this spontaneously when the arousal kicks in for whatever reason when you are out in public? Or do you plan it beforehand?

And once again, NYC seems to be a relatively chill place for that. By coincidence i saw a vid yesterday of a girl getting arrested for touching herself on a beach in the water with no one around. Don't know which state. But crazy nonetheless.

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 1