A new mom here

stefania

Hi and welcome.

Looking forward to hearing more about your pee journey. Have you peed in clothes? Maybe when your children go to school, you could stand in the shower or tub and let go. Then you should have time to put a wash on and clean up before anyone gets home.

Hope you have fun

6 hours ago, weteric said:

Hi and welcome.

Looking forward to hearing more about your pee journey. Have you peed in clothes? Maybe when your children go to school, you could stand in the shower or tub and let go. Then you should have time to put a wash on and clean up before anyone gets home.

Hope you have fun

Thanks, that's a good idea, I'll definitely try it.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

A huge welcome @Stephania

And everyone else...  take a breath...   Ten questions fired at our new friend within 24 hours.  At least let Stephania find her way around the site and let her get to know us a bit maybe ???

Thank you very much, you have received me very well but it is difficult to be able to answer everyone having to take care of two children. There are many ideas to do here and I'm already considering some😊

• Love 1

Well then, welcome to the community. Hopefully you keep enjoying it and maybe discover some new ways you'd like to try peeing. If you're worried about getting caught, I'd definitely keep to either outside when alone or maybe somewhere easy to clean, like the shower/tub. But have fun and enjoy

Nice to find a kink a bit later in live 🙂

I still very well remember the first time I suddenly, out of nowhere, decided to wet myself. The warm sensation, the fact I did something I shouldn't be doing, in a place a shouldn't be doing it. Very exciting. 

For me it's a private thing, I don't share it with my wife. I love my wife and we have always been open about sex. I just don't think doing something pee related together would have the same effect.

Welcome and I hope you find some like minded people here to share your thoughts with.

• Love 1
On 12/1/2023 at 8:51 AM, stefania said:

Hello everyone, my name is Stefania and I am new here. I am 35 years old, I am a mother of two children and I have been happily married for 12 years. I had never liked to pee or rather I had never deliberately tried to. But my husband travels a lot and spends a lot of time away from home and I am left alone with my children and one day when they were at school and I was alone at home, I decided to deliberately pee on myself in my backyard and it was something that charm. So now I discovered that I have a pissing fetish and I hope to enjoy it. Every day my children go to school so I'm alone at home, so I hope I dare to pee inside and I hope they don't discover me.

If you haven't already peed inside, here's an idea for you to try. Pee in your dirty clothes basket just before you wash them. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1