How do You pee in public toilets and Urinals?

How do You pee in toilet and Urinals? Do you get in position close to the toilet or urinal so that you have your genitals over the toilet or inside the urinal or do you stay on a distance like hover above the toilet or aim into the urinal? Do you pee onto the toilet seat, urinal sides, walls and floor as well or just in the toilet or urinal? Do you ever touch the urinal or toilet or piss on toilet seat or in the urinal with your genitals, either on purpose or inadvertently? Do you get turned on when pissing in public toilets or urinals and why do you get turned on?

2 hours ago, Moore007 said:

How do You pee in toilet and Urinals? Do you get in position close to the toilet or urinal so that you have your genitals over the toilet or inside the urinal or do you stay on a distance like hover above the toilet or aim into the urinal? Do you pee onto the toilet seat, urinal sides, walls and floor as well or just in the toilet or urinal? Do you ever touch the urinal or toilet or piss on toilet seat or in the urinal with your genitals, either on purpose or inadvertently? Do you get turned on when pissing in public toilets or urinals and why do you get turned on?

At the toilet (when standing), I stand close to but not touching the front, and stand up straight (not leaning forward), so I'm peeing mostly down but still somewhat forward. I can't see how anyone would touch the toilet with his (or her) genitals when standing, unless one is far too young to be reading this forum--the rims of toilets are well below the knees of an adult! Nothing is a turn-on about using a public toilet, if anything it's unsexier than using a home toilet where things are more comfortable and less dirty.

At urinals, how close I am depends on the type. The ones that are recessed into the wall I stand very close to, and the stream doesn't go very far, usually hitting the wall somewhere on the side to avoid splashback. The more bowl-like urinals require standing farther back, so they are more like peeing in a toilet. There is always something a little more "exciting" about peeing in the open at a urinal compared to in a stall or in a toilet at home, but it's not really a big thing.

If it's a bowl urinal I'll kind of hover over it and pee over as much of the surface as I can, first in a circular motion around the rim and then into the middle as the flow reduces. I like to think of it a bit like leaving a little bit of myself behind, like my own unique mark or scent. With troughs I sometimes like to stand back a little, pull my foreskin right back and "paint" as much of the urinal as I can, left to right and right to left. My favourites are the steel troughs, as you can often see the marks left by others, so I can direct my stream into the exact same spot where the last person peed. The turn on for me is having my pee mixed with others publicly. I love the thought that sometime after I've left others will see and add their own pee to mine, and imagining it all being washed down the same drain as one.

I rarely use the toilet/stall in a public facility unless it's mixed sex and there's a good chance an attractive woman will see/flush or add to my pee if I leave it in the bowl, which turns me on massively.

Usually I stand a normal distance away from the urinal with my tip just above the urinal, but when I am sure no one will come, I try to walk back while peeing and hit it from far away.

On toilets I always hover, but if they are clean and I get some on the seat I wipe it up.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:30 PM, Carb0nBased said:

At the toilet (when standing), I stand close to but not touching the front, and stand up straight (not leaning forward), so I'm peeing mostly down but still somewhat forward. I can't see how anyone would touch the toilet with his (or her) genitals when standing, unless one is far too young to be reading this forum--the rims of toilets are well below the knees of an adult! Nothing is a turn-on about using a public toilet, if anything it's unsexier than using a home toilet where things are more comfortable and less dirty.

At urinals, how close I am depends on the type. The ones that are recessed into the wall I stand very close to, and the stream doesn't go very far, usually hitting the wall somewhere on the side to avoid splashback. The more bowl-like urinals require standing farther back, so they are more like peeing in a toilet. There is always something a little more "exciting" about peeing in the open at a urinal compared to in a stall or in a toilet at home, but it's not really a big thing.

Well, I’ve seen guys having their dicks against urinals, those plastic ones without water which we have over here. They are quite high up. If your not 6’2 your dick will touch the urinal if your not aiming from far away. 

11 hours ago, Moore007 said:

Well, I’ve seen guys having their dicks against urinals, those plastic ones without water which we have over here. They are quite high up. If your not 6’2 your dick will touch the urinal if your not aiming from far away. 

Oh yes, urinals are certainly possible to touch with genitals if they're the type that are recessed into the wall roughly at crotch height. But toilets no--unless while sitting.

I don't know why anyone would want to do so with either, however, in a public restroom. You have no idea who else has touched them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 6:27 AM, vanessa9 said:

Not sure if this question is for penis or vagina owners.

On public toilets, I usually hover, trying not to make too much of a mess. If paper is available, then I do a quick wipe of the seat after I finish, courtesy to the next user. If the place is overall clean, at work for example, I sit on the toilet. If possible, I disinfect before, but I am aware that many things I touch with my hands are dirtier than a toilet seat (the handle of the toilet door, to begin with).

I am not into "marking my territory", but if the place is already dirty, like in pubs, outdoor toilets etc, then I am more relaxed about leaving a few drops, or even peeing on the floor beside the toilet in extreme cases.

I often use urinals, see my other posts about that. On bowl urinals, it is usually with my back to the urinal. Depending on the height, I may high squat, or sit on the urinal after wiping the edge with a tissue. On floor urinals, or floor-level trough urinals, I squat. My flow tends to go forward when I squat, so if I do a low squat, it is most of the time facing the wall. I can also pee in high squat, back to the urinal. If I have my p-mate device with me, then I stand in front of the urinal. I can't pee standing in a urinal without a p-mate.

Floor urinal as in a squat toilet?

14 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Floor urinal as in a squat toilet?

Not like squat toilet, but more like the long troughs at the bottom of a wall, at floor level. They are very common here in outdoor public toilets.

I wanted to attach some pictures, but they don't upload properly, sorry.

Edited by vanessa9
Can't attach pictures.
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Not like squat toilet, but more like the long troughs at the bottom of a wall, at floor level. They are very common here in outdoor public toilets.

I wanted to attach some pictures, but they don't upload properly, sorry.

What should I search up to get a picture of what you peed in. Or could you link an a image.

3 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

What should I search up to get a picture of what you peed in. Or could you link an a image.

I was just about to respond that I had an idea of what glad1 was referring to, because urinal.net has pictures of them. Now seeing his picture, it confirms that my idea was correct.

These type of urinals seem to be common in some countries, for instance Australia: https://urinal.net/tocumwal_public/ https://urinal.net/evandale_public/, and Mexico: https://urinal.net/cantina_bar_el_chembech/. That last one is a particularly entertaining example because someone put faces of former President Trump to aim for on the wall lol.

They seem to be extremely rare in the US though, if they exist at all. Even in the most rural, least maintained, "dirty" public bathrooms, they either have "metal box" type urinals (you can find lots of pictures of those on urinal.net too), or else they have higher troughs, like this one: https://urinal.net/chapin_park/. The only type here in the US that I've seen where the drain is at floor level are individual ceramic fixtures that are recessed into the wall. It seems that possibly in the US, men aren't trusted to not pee on their own shoes or the shoes of the other men peeing next to them if the drain is on the floor. If so, I wonder what that says about us American men!

Edited by Carb0nBased

I tend to stand pretty close to a urinal but definitely not so close that my dick is actually inside the urinal, lol. I find that standing close enough minimizes the splashback, along with aiming in the best possible spot. Urinal bowl shapes vary so much and sometimes you encounter new designs where you are not totally sure where to aim your stream. It helps a lot if the urinal has an anti-splash mat, more urinals should be fitted with those.

Edited by Loller

90% of the time I will just go into a toilet stall, lock the door behind me, sit down on the seat and pee. I'm not a germaphobe or squeamish in that regard. If there's a few sprinkles on the seat I don't really mind, I will just take some toilet paper, wipe the seat and sit down. If the seat is absolutely soaked or dirty in any other way I will find another toilet to use, and if I really have no other option I will then hover.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I love the “when I have to”, like this is something you do frequently …

This is indeed something I do regularly, at least. Long queues at the ladies, accompanying male friends, closed facilities and no stalls available... Add that I am more than a little bit exhibitionist and you will understand that all excuses are good for using urinals.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

This is indeed something I do regularly, at least. Long queues at the ladies, accompanying male friends, closed facilities and no stalls available... Add that I am more than a little bit exhibitionist and you will understand that all excuses are good for using urinals.

So you've used urinals in the past? How did the guys react?

6 hours ago, secretfan said:

So you've used urinals in the past? How did the guys react?

If you look through Vanessa's post history on here, you will find many stories of her peeing in front of guys, often not caring much if they see her! It seems the guys she regularly hangs out with must be very used to her by now...