Pissing in towels

15 hours ago, nygirl said:

Once, at a party, the bathroom had been occupied for ages, so I went into the basement and pissed into a trash can. It was one of those ones you open by stepping on a pedal. I stepped on the pedal and pissed into it standing up, then went back up to the party.

Really hot

Would have loved to catch you and maybe join in

Have you never underestimated your bladder volume while using the towels? 

At least when I try it at home, i usually have quite some drips to clean up. This would obviously be fine, but when you put the towel down your pant I would be worried.

14 hours ago, weequeen said:

I also did peeing in towels as some as my early pee fun. Folded it long ways and pressed against my slit and let little spurts of pee out. That's when I started doing laundry being "so helpful..." lol. Now I still do this for fun, peeing into the towels directly. I like to see how much I can soak it one piss. I did it once in a sauna not long ago too. Sat on a bunched up a towel against my pussy in a changing room and unleashed my bladder into it. It was dripping wet when done. I put it in the laundry basket with the others and then tossed a dry one on top of it.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love how a lot of us came to the same conclusions when first trying out naughty peeing.

• Agree 1

I’m very much enjoying this discussion but I’m a little confused. Especially for the ladies, in my head I am imagining that if you put a towel between your legs and let loose into it, a large amount of the pee would pool on top and run off the sides of the towel. Am I misunderstanding? Can someone please explain how vagina-folk can do this successfully? 

For penis-folk, I imagine it’s just a matter of sticking your cock into the middle of the folds? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

I’m very much enjoying this discussion but I’m a little confused. Especially for the ladies, in my head I am imagining that if you put a towel between your legs and let loose into it, a large amount of the pee would pool on top and run off the sides of the towel. Am I misunderstanding? Can someone please explain how vagina-folk can do this successfully? 

For penis-folk, I imagine it’s just a matter of sticking your cock into the middle of the folds? 

I've never had this issue personally, the towel just soaks up all of my pee if I bunch it up first

5 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I've never had this issue personally, the towel just soaks up all of my pee if I bunch it up first

Is that because you let it out slowly, or have you had no issue even when you release full blast?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Is that because you let it out slowly, or have you had no issue even when you release full blast?

Normally I do let it out in small amounts, but even when fully releasing my bladder the towel soaks it up. In that case i do have to make sure that I have extra towels on hand in case I soak through the first one 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sunny.puppy said:

Normally I do let it out in small amounts, but even when fully releasing my bladder the towel soaks it up. In that case i do have to make sure that I have extra towels on hand in case I soak through the first one 

When releasing in small amounts, how long does such a session last for and where and in what position do you do this?

On 11/21/2023 at 1:28 PM, Moore007 said:

At a hostel when I when I was about 20 I was sharing room with two back-packing women in the 30s. The bathroom was across the yard and outside in another building. One of the girls excused herself for having to pee in the middle of the night. She took a towel from the drawer and got behind the bed in the corner and peed. I could hear the hissing sound and smell her piss in the small room. I got so turned on so when she was done I asked her to leave the towel since I also had to pee. I wrapped the warm and wet piss soaked towel around my hard dick and squeezed it. I thought my heart was going to explode. I cum in the towel totally quiet and no one realized what I was doing.  
Wow what a hot experience. You really got lucky there. Hot you managed to ear, smell and feel her hot pee. I like to think I would have done the same as you. Hope either of the ladies didn’t ask for the towel again after you had used it.

1 hour ago, MRJH22 said:

When releasing in small amounts, how long does such a session last for and where and in what position do you do this?

I could go slowly into a towel for up to 30 minutes probably. If I’m doing this it’s usually either while I’m sitting in a chair with the towel under me or on my knees on the floor, straddling the rolled up towel

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I could go slowly into a towel for up to 30 minutes probably. If I’m doing this it’s usually either while I’m sitting in a chair with the towel under me or on my knees on the floor, straddling the rolled up towel

Thanks for the reply. Up to a half an hour sounds lovely. Do you do this regularly?

On 11/26/2023 at 5:09 AM, weequeen said:

Folded it long ways and pressed against my slit and let little spurts of pee out. That's when I started doing laundry being "so helpful..." lol.

I love that. Especially the part of being considered helpful which was in reality just a cover up to hide the activities. 😅 Very relatable thinking pattern. But the mind will always find ways to make naughty things work secretly. And often you find others having similar ways of thinking which is quite fascinating in some way.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I used to do this, I keep seeing this topic come up and it's giving me ideas now that I live alone. heh. Forgot how freaking good it felt. If I get a waterproof towel/mat and a couple towels would it hold it all? Really want to minimize mess. I am mindful of how much I drink

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Simmie said:

I used to do this, I keep seeing this topic come up and it's giving me ideas now that I live alone. heh. Forgot how freaking good it felt. If I get a waterproof towel/mat and a couple towels would it hold it all? Really want to minimize mess. I am mindful of how much I drink

I think a couple 2-3 bath sized towels (layered) and a waterproof mat under them should be good.  (You never said how much your bladder could hold.  I can hold a pretty good amount and that combination is good for me.)  Let us know how it turns out.

• 1 month later...

I have recently been using towels a bit to pee in at home. When trying to never pee in a toilet, it is really convenient to have a few towels to go in. Have also done it in a hotel room once when desperate to pee.

• Hot 1