Peeing in Public Pools (deliberately & constantly)

Good that you started peeing in pools! Have a lot of fun peeing!

I always pee in pools everytime i enter one. But i remember one time, when i peed in the water, and the water turned really yellow. There were some people nearby who stopped talking to each other and started looking in my direction. I wasn't even 100% sure they knew what i was doing, but at that moment i never felt that embarrased before and i just wanted to dissapear. But now, some years later, when i think about that moment, it really turns me on!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I know exactly what so many of you mean, especially @YoDiggity123 up top. I used to never pee in the pool. I got out every single time. Then I discovered the internet and what people like @Maggie_555 had to say about peeing in public swimming pools for the thrill of it. Now when I get out of a pool, I get to walk away from it with the sly pleasure of having a completely empty bladder for the trip home. A little encouragement can go a long way to showing us things we already wanted to do, but didn't know it yet!

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, Spectacle said:

I know exactly what so many of you mean, especially @YoDiggity123 up top. I used to never pee in the pool. I got out every single time. Then I discovered the internet and what people like @Maggie_555 had to say about peeing in public swimming pools for the thrill of it. Now when I get out of a pool, I get to walk away from it with the sly pleasure of having a completely empty bladder for the trip home. A little encouragement can go a long way to showing us things we already wanted to do, but didn't know it yet!

Hey it looks like you're getting 100 per cent support on this @YoDiggity123!

As @Spectacle has mentioned he'd always get out of a pool when he needed to pee, but after reading my posts (on other pee fetish websites as I hadn't found this one yet!) he changed his habits.  To be honest I didn't realise the influence I'd possibly have by describing the thrill I got from peeing in public pools, so it was lovely to receive a PM from him confirming this.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey it looks like you're getting 100 per cent support on this @YoDiggity123!

As @Spectacle has mentioned he'd always get out of a pool when he needed to pee, but after reading my posts (on other pee fetish websites as I hadn't found this one yet!) he changed his habits.  To be honest I didn't realise the influence I'd possibly have by describing the thrill I got from peeing in public pools, so it was lovely to receive a PM from him confirming this.  

The more I read your posts the more I think we'd get along very well haha, pool peeing is something that should be very mundane

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I've loved the idea of peeing in the pool for as long as I can remember, just was never able to force out more than a tiny dribble when in the water. I've peed in lakes and rivers countless times while growing up though, so I wasn't sure why I couldn't go. Recently though while at a hotel visiting my girlfriend I finally did it. She knows about my fetish and tells me everytime she pees while swimming, though shes also never gone in a pool. We were goofing around by ourselves in the pool around 9pm, and I got the urge to pee. The water was quite cold so gf and I were snuggled up together to keep warm, and I made her aware of my need. She made no attempt to move as she didn't want to lose my body heat. Thinking this time would be the same as the last I relaxed and tried to let go. At first nothing happened, until I felt it come down and start spraying out with good force. I was finally peeing in the pool! Even better was that my gf was directly over my crotch and was recieving all the heat of my piss while making no moves to leave. I was well hydrated so unfortunately no yellow, but I felt proud of myself for managing to release a full bladder in the pool for the first time. Gf loved the warmth and commented that it felt nice, but didn't have to go otherwise she would have gone as well. I'll definitely be peeing in the pool again, and will hopefully get my gf to join the pool pissers club as well 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

haha. i kinda almost thought it was normal. 🤫 like not in the way that you'd go into the pool just to pee. but in that if you're already there, why not? 😇 like even normal folks do it.

personally, its been a habit for as long as i can remember... even before i was interested in pee stuff. sometimes in i go in the pool. and sometimes i'll hop out and sit on the edge while feeling bottom of my swimsuit become warm with my wee. 

but congratulations on your newfound confidence. i enjoyed your tale of barely making it to release your morning piss at the pool. your excitement of the experience definitely comes through. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 10/12/2023 at 4:45 AM, PrincessApricot said:

I love what you said about the water turning colour. I’ve been lucky enough to spot a few people (all strangers) peeing in the pool over the years for this very reason. It’s very exciting to watch. 

There is something reckless about pissing in the pool when it’s that concentrated and dark yellow. Like it’s even more disgusting and much more visible. Not giving a fuck about either is particulary hot I think.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2023 at 10:06 PM, Trevor99 said:

Whenever I have a layover at a hotel that has a pool and we get in at a reasonable time, I always wait to have some fun in the pool. 

Whenever I stay at a hotel overnight and they have a pool I try to pee in it first thing in the morning. Well, sometimes I have coffee first. You can imagine what my pee looks/smells like then. 

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I just think it is nicer to feel the warm pee running down my legs when I am out of the pool. It feels such a waste to do it in the pool.

I tend to agree with this statement... but probably the most important motive of my reluctance is the negative side of an action which might compromise the hygiene of a public pool... 😷

On 10/23/2023 at 4:43 PM, zorba3189 said:

I of course always empty out when in the pool.   In fact, I hold it if I know I'm about to go to the pool.

My favorite thing to do is to be chatting with another mom while in the pool, all the while just letting it go while she has no idea.  I've done this on multiple occasions.  

I suppose you have raised your kids accordingly?

• Like 2
On 11/4/2023 at 8:56 PM, nygirl said:

Now, whenever I’m in a hot tub, I sit directly over the jet on the seats so I can be stimulated while I piss. This brings me to orgasm verrrrry quickly. I always make a point to do it while men are in the hot tub. Who knows if they know what I am doing. Sometimes I wonder if my swollen clit is visible through my bathing suit when I leave the hot tub right after I cum. 

The idea of sitting in a hot tub while a girl sits on the jets, gets off, pisses and leaves with her clit bulging in her swimwear is hot as hell 💦