What was the last place you peed?

This morning I woke up, put on joggers and a winter coat, went for a walk. I smoked a joint for a few blocks and getting thirst, I stopped in a deli and picked up a bottle of water and drank it over the next few blocks. By then I was in a complex of parks and recreation areas. It was cloudy and in the 40s so there were relatively few people around. I stopped and pissed in a bend on the stone staircase leading up the hill from some soccer fields to an old reservoir loop trail. My morning piss darkened the rough gray stone and ran all the way down to the next landing. I’m sure someone else wandered through shortly after.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

About an hour ago , My lady friend was in the shower and I went in and started eating her pussy this went on for about 10 minutes, then she let go with a hard strong pee stream in my mouth , she taste so good , we fooled around a while then I,slid my cock in her very slowly , she lets out some more pee , she is a fantastic woman 

I just completely emptied my bladder during a public transport ride in a train to my suburbs 🤭 But why wait until arrival if one could also pee discretely into some cushioned seats in an empty car 😈 So much fun and already working successfully on my bad New Year’s resolutions. Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I can only imagine that princess... My lady friend and me were on the boat today , it was warm and sunny , so  I stripped down and was on the fly bridge , She also took off her swim suit , wow what a body she has for her age , well I just let it over the side and peed. I was watching her laying on the for deck on a beach towels, and that wonderful naked body started leaking out her honey , what a sight that was .She is becoming more ane more hungry for all of this ,life was never this good 

• Like 1
On 12/20/2023 at 9:32 PM, glad1 said:

I also used the shower. But, weeks back I made a urinal out of a plastic gallon-size water bottle and attached it to the wall in one corner. Kinda fun aiming at it from across the room.

do you have a pic of the contraption?

My last piss outside the toilet was two Werks ago. Im working at a public Office and i share my Office with 10 people. Outside the Office theres a long floor with a snack Maschine at the end. At this Day i was the last one in the Office so i wanted to piss on the wall behind the snack Maschine. I opened my Jeans, pulled my Big cock out and After a second of silence i pissed a thick Stream on the white wall. I have pissed about 30 seconds and there was a really Big foamy puddle on the floor. I put back my cock into my Jeans and left the puddle right there on the floor

• Like 1

In my pant at the pool on holidays,I got out of the pool and as my shorts were already wet I just stood there and pissed myself as I walked around, there would have been 100 people there, just came back to the room to get another beer and probably have another go at it

On 26.12.2023 at 15:08, on the porch said:

Około godzinę temu moja koleżanka brała prysznic, wszedłem do środka i zacząłem lizać jej cipkę, trwało to około 10 minut, a potem wypuściła mi mocny strumień siusiu do ust, smakowała tak dobrze, że oszukaliśmy po jakiejś chwili bardzo powoli wsunąłem w nią mojego kutasa, a ona wypuściła jeszcze trochę siusiu, jest fantastyczną kobietą 

I would do the same in her place😝. But I feel like peeing on someone right now 😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Today after a business lunch I let out some drops in my car while driving home. Just enough so no one could see a patch. 
Opened my trousers and played in the little mess with my fingers. 
Went to a gas station and while pumping gas I also dropped some pee but stopped early enough. 
No patches visible. 
After I got back in my car I peed some more before I continued driving home. 
A little spot was visible. 
Played with my wet crotch until it dried out. 
After two hours I was at home finally. 
All dried up. 
Went in my house, kissed my wife, hugged my son. 
No one found out. 
Quite exciting and erotic at the same time. 
My wife surprised me with a nice treat but that’s another story. 

• 2 weeks later...

On the carpeted floor of a hotel hallway. Wasn't staying there, just strolled in like I was a guest, picked a hall that didn't have cameras or foot traffic and pulled my cock out and pissed a nice foamy puddle on the carpet. Shook it off, put it away and left the hotel!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2