Public shower peeing?

Do you pee in public showers? Be it pool, dorm, ect.? Personally the second I get in the shower I feel the need to pee even if I have just went before.

One of the ways I got into having a pee fetish is using a pool shower and peeing my swim trunks as i turned the water on.

Often, yes. If the shower’s more crowded or unisex I’ll go through my swimwear, otherwise, naked. I see a fair few yellow streams making their way across the floor - I don’t think peeing in public showers is particularly unusual

• Agree 1

If there are other guys around I will either hold off or piss on the wall to be more discreet. If its just me I go for distance pissing strait in the to middle of the shower.  When I was a kid doing swim team we would piss in the shower together standing a big circle with our dicks out pissing together it was pretty funny honestly.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

I always pee in the shower. It’s somewhat of a reflex for me when the warm water starts running down my body. Even when I didn’t think I needed to go, I still pee a little bit unintentionally. 

So true foe me too it's like almost second nature to let it go

• Agree 2

At my high school there was a locker room with washrooms and showers next to the gym. Those showers were old and dirty, so few people used them to shower. Rather, just wash your hands in the sink or fill the water bottle. Sometimes there was a noticeable pee smell in the showers. There was one toilet, but no urinals, so some guys used them instead - only for pissing without showering.

High school was overall a good place for naughty peeing and some guys did it for fun. Container with toilet brush in toilet stalls was was always more or less full of pee. I never found out who did it, but I usually built on his work and added mine 😄 

• Like 3

My wife is an everyday shower pe'er, and she occasionally pees in a public shower if the need arises.

A few times I can think of were around public pools. She usually showers before she gets in the pool, and will generally just pee through her swimsuit while she's showering. She says it's just easier than making a separate toilet trip, and no one can see anyway.

One time when we were at a hotel pool, it was just us (me, wife, kids). She was finished swimming, got out of the pool, and showered in the public shower right next to the pool. I looked close, and thought I noticed her peeing. But obviously it was difficult to be sure, amid all of the water streaming down.

Later, I asked her if she peed under the shower when she got out, and she said yes. I asked "Is that why you got out of the pool? Because you had to pee?" And she said "Yes, partly. I was pretty much done swimming anyway, but I had to pee bad enough that I would probably have gotten out anyway."

• Love 2

If there’s a shower that exists of which I won’t piss in, I’m yet to find it. My own shower naturally experiences me pissing in it on a regular basis, however it’s always all the better if it’s some kind of public shower, such as hotel bathroom, gym changing room, or better still.. poolside shower. This does of course come at the expense of pissing in the pool itself, but it’s sometimes fun to enjoy the thrill of pissing through your swimwear in full view of other pool goers. 

I used to run to and from work, so whilst getting changed before leaving at the end of the day, I’d go in the shower room to do so and typically just use the shower cubicle to piss in (even though I wasn’t showering) - very convenient but more so felt lovely and naughty to unleash a nice stream in there and use it as my toilet!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, qrick said:

Me and my mate went on holiday and on the ferry crossing overnight our toilet would not flush, we had to both pee in the shower together

Two hot wet streams arcing out of your dicks splattering onto the shower wall and into the drain … 💦

• Like 1

Where I live we have a private gym , a key card only to get in , open 24 hours , I go after midnight do my work out and shower , in the locker room it has lockers on 3 walls a long bench in front of the lockers , there are drains every 4 feet . I was drying off , naked and the cleaning woman came in mopping the wet floor .

I was naked as a jay bird , and she kept working saying something in Spanish I think , so I just let out a full stream in front of her , She mopped it up and I peed again the last drops , This woman said nothing ,just mopped it up and went on her way !!!!  She never told any one because I never received any kind of notice .

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 12/18/2023 at 11:38 PM, PrincessApricot said:

It is definitely second nature to me! Once, several years ago, I was at a pool where showering before you get in is required. Of course, I began to pee without even thinking about it and my friend noticed and asked if I was peeing. Luckily she’s quite matter of fact about bodily functions and didn’t mind. 

It's funny you mention this.  Nobody ever takes a real shower where you use soap and try to get yourself clean before getting into a public swimming pool.  I mean, why the fuck would you?  I always assumed they make people take a shower so at least some of them will pee in the shower instead of the pool.  

• Haha 2
On 12/21/2023 at 4:20 AM, James_erased said:

If there’s a shower that exists of which I won’t piss in, I’m yet to find it. My own shower naturally experiences me pissing in it on a regular basis, however it’s always all the better if it’s some kind of public shower, such as hotel bathroom, gym changing room, or better still.. poolside shower. This does of course come at the expense of pissing in the pool itself, but it’s sometimes fun to enjoy the thrill of pissing through your swimwear in full view of other pool goers. 

I used to run to and from work, so whilst getting changed before leaving at the end of the day, I’d go in the shower room to do so and typically just use the shower cubicle to piss in (even though I wasn’t showering) - very convenient but more so felt lovely and naughty to unleash a nice stream in there and use it as my toilet!

So lovely. Just visualising your swimwear getting wet as you unleash.💚 Do you still pee in the pool too sometimes?  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

So lovely. Just visualising your swimwear getting wet as you unleash.💚 Do you still pee in the pool too sometimes?  

I’m pleased to hear you both processing and enjoying the mental image! Unleash is absolutely the correct term - I always ensure having a nice long, relieving piss lined up for such occasions. 

And oh, absolutely! I’d never deny myself the pleasure of pissing in a pool - it just feels too damn good. Unfortunately I don’t get to go in them as often as I’d like, but I’ve a holiday booked for June where I’m already eagerly anticipating getting to naughtily piss in the hotel pool all week long.. 😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
36 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I’m pleased to hear you both processing and enjoying the mental image! Unleash is absolutely the correct term - I always ensure having a nice long, relieving piss lined up for such occasions. 

And oh, absolutely! I’d never deny myself the pleasure of pissing in a pool - it just feels too damn good. Unfortunately I don’t get to go in them as often as I’d like, but I’ve a holiday booked for June where I’m already eagerly anticipating getting to naughtily piss in the hotel pool all week long.. 😉

Mmmmm James.💖 Sounds wonderful. Wish I could come too! 💚

• Love 1

So in at the Swimmingpool I usually pee in the shower no matter what. If it’s too crowded - which is usually not the case - I’ll try to mask it and pee through my swimwear 

the gym is a bit different. I enjoy pissing in the shower when I’m alone but I’m always afraid someone might get in and notice. There are only four showers side by side and when someone else is there I hold it. Sometimes u til I’m home if it’s too busy at the gym. 

• Like 1
On 1/3/2024 at 2:52 AM, Ketchup said:

It's funny you mention this.  Nobody ever takes a real shower where you use soap and try to get yourself clean before getting into a public swimming pool.  I mean, why the fuck would you?  I always assumed they make people take a shower so at least some of them will pee in the shower instead of the pool.  

It’s not like your skin isn’t dirty if you haven’t washed, and it’s not like that dirt won’t soak off leaving everyone else swimming in it, so if they want to keep the pool clean, pool operators would probably like you to wash *and* piss before swimming, and then at least if you piss in the pool again it won’t be very much 🙃

Whether to piss in the shower or pool is one of life’s great dilemmas

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/3/2024 at 1:22 PM, Ketchup said:

Probably. But I think it is to get the sweat, make up, hair product, excess sunscreen etc off people before they mess up the pool. I think pee is a lesser problem than those things. 

• Agree 2