Peeing to express frustrations or exact revenge

Never done this, but I know of something similar. I’ve heard that in some cultures, if you find money on the ground or something, you’re supposed to pee on it to claim it. I think it was Jamaica, but I’m not entirely sure 

4 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Its interesting how the function of urinating can even tie into humans complex emotion system. We use it to indicate great disgust, or to provoke a reaction in someone (usually negative) we use urine to express ourselves.

Has anyone ever had the urge to or urinated on something of someone or even on someone to get revenge? What did you target?  Did you do it in front of them? Maybe on an ex wife's things?  Was it a good feeling or just a convenient opportunity?

I was arrested for a drunk in public because I took a step off the sidewalk while next to a road. I do not know if the people who narced believed they were helping me or what but they did end up getting me a misdemeanor and a night in the tank. On the way out of jail I stopped and flooded their entire bathroom. I was hungover and horny and  pissing all over their floor was the best I could come up with.

Don't be a snitch

ACAB

• Like 3

I have enjoyed both the revenge as well as marking territory aspects. The psychology behind it is very intriguing to me also and I agree we certainly use it to express ourselves. It's interesting to me that pissing on something could show ownership or disdain, purely dictated by the intent behind it.

• Agree 2
On 8/18/2023 at 9:50 AM, WateryMoose said:

I actually did it once even if I'm not proud of it... but it was a long time ago so heh.
Basically, I was almost constantly bullied at school, one of them being really nasty, always insulting me even if didn't even look in his direction or something, you see the guy.

One day he left his locker room open, so I took his backpack, went to the bathroom, went in a stall and pissed a bladderful inside it before leaving the flooded backpack in the stall. I guess he never found out because I never got any trouble because of that.

You got the fucker. Sounds like a win to me.

• 2 months later...

political piss activism 😂🥳

3 hours ago, nygirl said:

My neighborhood is getting gentrified with huge luxury, ugly homes. Homes nobody who grew up here could ever afford. So when they were being constructed, my friends and I would go in and piss at them at night before they were fully finished. 

15 hours ago, nygirl said:

My neighborhood is getting gentrified with huge luxury, ugly homes. Homes nobody who grew up here could ever afford. So when they were being constructed, my friends and I would go in and piss at them at night before they were fully finished. 

There you go sister show them whose place this is.  That's the kind of activism we should see more of!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 12:41 AM, nygirl said:

I have done this many times with the houses that were being built behind my house. I used to love hiking in the woods but they tore down 30% of it for houses way outside of the surrounding neighborhoods price range. Definitely took a couple of pees in that house.

• Love 2
On 11/3/2023 at 11:41 PM, nygirl said:

I used to do this same thing, though solo, when I was in grad school. There was a golf course in town with new houses being built all the time and I'd frequently go in at night and piss in them. My favorite was to piss off the top of a landing in the two story ones. Especially if they were open to like the main room.

• Love 1