Window pissing

There is a parking structure near me with stairs completely closed in with glass on two sides.  I will have to ware a mask but the idea of people seeing my dick washing everything down from the other side is a massive turn on. I guess that is not exactly out the window but it holds the fun of being seen with your dick out pissing while still causing a big puddle.  I guess in general I would rather piss on a wall or stairs than our a window  unless people can see me.

You should share any good video examples you have.

Thank you for the interesting topic.

• Like 3

2 screen grabs of me peeing out the window The obvious warning contains male nudity and male peeing.

Yes I do enjoy the idea of peeing out the window. It is fun, non-destructive naughty pee, with little if any cleanup . The only possible mess is if I dribble a bit on the window sill .

The main impediment to me letting go out the window was being caught. At the time  three years ago, I was living in a mobile home park with neighbors very close by.  Very late one night ( after midnight) I was feeling rather randy and naughty. So I held my pee and got set to pee out my living room window. I turned out all but one light limiting the chance of being caught . I was still apprehensive and thus waited a bit longer. Holding my pee is good anyway.

Finally I decided to go for it. I challenged my bladder a bit more by slowly unzipping my jeans and pulling out my penis. I let go of a rather thick stream of pee for about 30 seconds.

I made a video  which of course contained nudity,  and attempted to share it ,but unfortunately it is in Mp4 format which is not accepted here

Yes I do enjoy the idea of peeing out the window. It is fun, non-destructive naughty pee, with little if any cleanup . The only possible mess is if I dribble a bit on the window sill .

The main impediment to me letting go out the window was being caught. At the time  three years ago, I was living in a mobile home park with neighbors very close by.  Very late one night ( after midnight) I was feeling rather randy and naughty. So I held my pee and got set to pee out my living room window. I turned out all but one light limiting the chance of being caught . I was still apprehensive and thus waited a bit longer. Holding my pee is good anyway.

Finally I decided to go for it. I challenged my bladder a bit more by slowly unzipping my jeans and pulling out my penis. I let go of a rather thick stream of pee for about 30 seconds.

I made a video  which of course contained nudity,  and attempted to share it ,but unfortunately it is in Mp4 format which is not accepted here.

I was able to grab screenshot png  format.

Not the clearest I have done  but anyway44664994_Snapshot1Windowpee(3-29-20204-36PM).png.5f4fc0d6040a3e253fbe8fd9e0f5d71c.png511116365_Snapshotpeeingoutthewindow22(3-29-20204-37PM).png.1eb3e77fde692fc26aba6289b8559c19.png

The obvious warning contains male nudity and male peeing.

Edited by wettingman
add image file
  • Like 2

Once I went camping, and I stayed in a bungalow. Late at night I was feeling naughty so I opened the small window in my room and I started peeing out of it. I could hear it splash onto the grass below, and there were some people talking 2 or 3 bungalows ahead which turned me on even more. It was a great experience.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Peelover236 said:

Once I went camping, and I stayed in a bungalow. Late at night I was feeling naughty so I opened the small window in my room and I started peeing out of it. I could hear it splash onto the grass below, and there were some people talking 2 or 3 bungalows ahead which turned me on even more. It was a great experience.

I've done exactly that at Center Parcs many times 😉

• Hot 1

Yes, I do enjoy a good window piss every now and again. Back in my younger days I lived in two different houses with ideal piss windows. In both cases the windows were screenless and set at about mid-thigh height or basically urinal height. The first one faced a bunch of trees and a vacant lot, which was nice because I could pee out the window any time of the day. I often peed out that window in the morning as we had 5 people and one bathroom. The second one I really liked because it was in an attic room and it swung open. Unfortunately, it was directly across from my dickhead neighbors' office. Sometimes I'd pop the window open to see him at his desk, so I would refrain for I did not wish to have a hassle with the local constabulary. 

41 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Was out for drinks with a friend and we stopped in to my place to use the restroom. We both had to piss badly and he joked that he could just use the window. I wish he had!

Maybe you both could have, depending on how big your window is & other stuff! Would’ve made a nice couple of big wet marks on the ground below…

If he “joked” about pissing out of your window, maybe he could be talked into pissing in other places 😈

Edited by oliver2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, James_erased said:

A flat I used to live in had a very conveniently waist level window in my bedroom - so yes, you can be sure I’d often whip my cock out and piss out of it.. and take great pleasure in doing so 🤫

Imagine walking by a building when suddenly a dick appears out of a window & relieves its owner… 💦

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/31/2023 at 3:23 PM, Takashi96 said:

It depends on the window. The attic window I mentioned peeing out of was also peed out of by my roommate, who judging by her feminine appearance and the genitalia she urinated from, was not a man. She accomplished this by hanging her ass outside the window while the rest of her body remained indoors. For the record, she never flooded our room. However, she did power wash the side of the house. 

Wasn't she scared of falling off?

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Emilaze said:

Wasn't she scared of falling off?

No. But I was. I used to get really close to her so I could grab her, or she could grab me if she started to fall. I think it helped that she would lean forward with her arms bracing the window frame. In my window she was over the side of the house. But in her window (which was across the room) there was a flat roof  about two feet below her. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I used to have an old wooden bodied living van (the type that would travel behind steam traction engines to provide accommodation for the crew).   One night for a reason that I can't remember, my Dad stayed in there and I wasn't there.   In the morning I asked how he got on and he said it was fine, but he found the window was an awkward height to pee out of.   I laughed and said "Why didn't you just pee out of the door then?".   He said that thought just never occurred to him.  I have visions of him stood on the bench by the window hunched over so his head wasn't hitting the roof, trying to aim out of the window and an arc falling about 8 feet or so to the grass.    He could have stood comfortably at the door and opened it a small amount to pee (which is what I always did).

Personally, I've peed out of my bedroom window onto the conservatory roof and out of another upstairs room onto a sloping roof below where it ran down the tiles to the gutter.  

• Haha 1

I only rarely got the chance, but once I helped someome move and clean out their old flat. With neither of us planning to live their i felt it was safe to try pissing out the window for the first time. It was a flat at like the ninth floor, but I did do it during the day. Gradually i checked of all windows and the balcony😇.

I don't know if anyone saw but it was very fun especially trying to hit the window from a distancy, knowing I had to paint the walls anyway🤭.