How "polite" are you when desperate to pee?

I had the thought the other day, and I wondered how "polite" we are when needing a desperate pee.

I am wondering if more people would find a place to pee where it would be less noticeable/leave less evidence or mess, or does privacy override those concerns.  For example, if peeing in a parking lot, do you aim for a bush/grass or other landscaped area, or just go on the pavement next to a car?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

When I am desperate oh man I really don’t care where and what I wet I usually aim away from things but sometimes you gotta go.

I'd love to hear some stories about times you got stuff wet

• Like 1
18 hours ago, overcaffeinated said:

I had the thought the other day, and I wondered how "polite" we are when needing a desperate pee.

I am wondering if more people would find a place to pee where it would be less noticeable/leave less evidence or mess, or does privacy override those concerns.  For example, if peeing in a parking lot, do you aim for a bush/grass or other landscaped area, or just go on the pavement next to a car?

On the car 🫣

• Hot 2

https://peefans.com/topic/19809-post-funny-piss-related-stuff-memes-sayings-jokes/page/19/?tab=comments#elControls_383593_menu

22 hours ago, PissDude said:

When I was younger, I was shy about it. Now I pretty much ask “Where’s the head?”  (I was in the Navy and prefer that terminology.)

Apparently now it's in the hospital 🙂

https://peefans.com/topic/19809-post-funny-piss-related-stuff-memes-sayings-jokes/?do=findComment&comment=383593

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Havelock said:

I love it when girls choose leaving a puddle out of convenience vs. trying to go somewhere not to leave a mess. It reminds me of my youth in Spain. There was very little concern about leaving a mess. My cousins and I were often guided to leave puddles between cars, pee on buildings, the sidewalk etc.. It was also totally accepted to wipe with  a tissue and just drop it. It’s jut the culture that its accepted. As we grew up they would find it no big deal to squat wherever outside and leave a puddle. All the girls would usually also carry tissue and just drop it. 

Same. Thanks for sharing your experiences, that's exactly where I was going with this particular thought

WRT to the OP & all

Politeness & desperation are kinda at odds with each other, add in a bit of audacity, so ye'h  I agree with other comments, Esp  Emilaze  and some...

A bit of audacity has risks & rewards

When you have to do what you have to do???

On 8/7/2023 at 2:59 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I feel like the way you where raised would also affect this. Theirs some people who think public peeing is very taboo and would never do it they prefer to piss themselves. Then theirs others that would let little John or little Jane pee anywhere the wanted to avoid the mess.

Like for my mom’s always told me if you need to go then go never hold that’s terrible. Don’t worry about people or things you worry about reliving yourself.

This is so true.  In some cultures and households public peeing is not in any way considered "naughty peeing."  Its simply the most efficient and normal thing to do.  Growing up in Spain I was encouraged and allowed to pee in many places that were blatantly public and/or would wet or leave a puddle and I don't think anyone considered it naughty. Yet in a US/UK context it might.  I don't think much has changed in Spain. I was recently visiting and saw many instances of blatant public peeing that did not seem to phase anyone. Multiple times I saw children and adults peeing in public when there were public restrooms within 50 feet. I once even saw a boy be directed to pee on a tree when he was 10 ft away from a public outdoor urinal.  He simply had to be pointed the opposite direction to walk up to the urinal wall instead of the tree, but he was not.  Peeing outside is so engrained in the culture that people and families don't even think to look for a toilet. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Havelock said:

This is so true.  In some cultures and households public peeing is not in any way considered "naughty peeing."  Its simply the most efficient and normal thing to do.  Growing up in Spain I was encouraged and allowed to pee in many places that were blatantly public and/or would wet or leave a puddle and I don't think anyone considered it naughty. Yet in a US/UK context it might.  I don't think much has changed in Spain. I was recently visiting and saw many instances of blatant public peeing that did not seem to phase anyone. Multiple times I saw children and adults peeing in public when there were public restrooms within 50 feet. I once even saw a boy be directed to pee on a tree when he was 10 ft away from a public outdoor urinal.  He simply had to be pointed the opposite direction to walk up to the urinal wall instead of the tree, but he was not.  Peeing outside is so engrained in the culture that people and families don't even think to look for a toilet. 

I think it’s certain parts of the usa like NYC, LA, San Fran, Oregon, Washington, Phoenix, chicago. Like I named some cities and states where peeing in public is a normal thing since it’s so crowded with people your bound to see public peeing. 

• Like 1
On 8/4/2023 at 4:19 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

When I am desperate oh man I really don’t care where and what I wet I usually aim away from things but sometimes you gotta go.

@ABBYPEEGODDESS I agree with your philosiphy of not caring when you gotta go, With your extra large bladder capacity and strong stream how do you decide where to aim?  Is protecting your privacy and modesty more important, or choosing the place your pee goes more important?

3 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

So I learn how to pee through my zipper when I was 13 since my urethra defect makes me pee standing I was might as well embrace it and learn skills to make it better. So when I choose where to pee I can keep my modesty and choose a place where to pee

Given you have more options than most women with the larger bladder and preference for standing, what do you choose as your target when the need strikes? 

On 8/4/2023 at 4:19 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

You're not the only one! 😁 While I always try to be discreet and respectful, when I have a roadside "emergency", I might not pay attention to where I let things fly.

1 hour ago, F0rester said:

Given you have more options than most women with the larger bladder and preference for standing, what do you choose as your target when the need strikes? 

Kinda nice to know it's not just men that enjoy this aiming thing. 😝

• Like 1

It is actually more convenient to hide and I like the naughty part so I rather go for a corner in a parking or some staircase than that I would go for a tree or the grass 👼

Elevators are still my preferred spot, but they're not always reachable anymore (I wonder how that comes 😆)

Lift - Copy.png

11 hours ago, Havelock said:

I think that the Galician series are the perfect example to show that nothing has changed, people piss literally everywhere. From behind corners and in alleys till on people's doorsteps and sometimes even inside in hallways.
I love the clip of the girl that is pissing inside in a hallway in the corner next to the elevator, just to have a bit more privacy. 😍

6.jpg.79acb565d504dd83208ba9c75de7a829.jpg

In the Netherlands the general opinion is definitely not that easy. You're not gonna be registered as a sex offender like in the US, but if you get caught in a city you can get a fine. (though it is not forbidden by national law, so it depends on the city where you're in if it is forbidden)

So another good reason to hop inside a building or an elevator, as there is less chance you get caught

Edited by Efromark
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1