Post Funny Stuff Here...

8 hours ago, colette888 said:

Vag or not-vag, I certainly miss that kind of food, which I simply adore!

Thai food is my absolute favorite,  although I love Indian food too.   I think the pic is from one of the many Indian restaurants in Thailand.   "Thali" tasting selections are more of an Indian concept,  and the Naan bread is a bit of a give away too.  The prices in Thai baht are certainly very reasonable.

The joke was that they abbreviated "vegetarian" to "vag" as in vagina,  instead of veg.   Something that is immediately noticeable to a committed vagitarian 😉 like me.

rain.jpg.c5348aae73603787dea40dfaa9288b5c.thumb.jpg.29da39851ca1d77d6df263ec59621234.jpg

I have seen this happen.  I was swimming at an Australian beach,  along with about a hundred other people,  when it started to rain.   Almost everyone except me got out of the water and left the beach.   Maybe they thought rain attracts sharks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Growing up in northern England (hopefully others will relate to this) there was an older generation who were very traditional about their food.  None of this foreign stuff, and a very common expression describing their meal choice fits well...

I agree with them:    I very much enjoy "meat and two vag"

“Down ‘pit” - penetrative sex

”Trouble up at’ mill” - vibrator battery is flat

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Thai food is my absolute favorite,  although I love Indian food too.   I think the pic is from one of the many Indian restaurants in Thailand.   "Thali" tasting selections are more of an Indian concept,  and the Naan bread is a bit of a give away too.  The prices in Thai baht are certainly very reasonable.

The joke was that they abbreviated "vegetarian" to "vag" as in vagina,  instead of veg.   Something that is immediately noticeable to a committed vagitarian 😉 like me.

I'm a Vagitarian too, no doubt, still that "pun" didn't really strike me, perhaps because I'm convinced pussies are quite edible...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1