Containers for peeing at night

This thought comes to me since I generally find myself going pee in the sleeping hours 2-3 times. I can go right back to sleep, just about the convenience of it.

So last night I thought, why not have something I can piss into? I live alone so there is no issue here. I decided on a drink plastic thermos type thing I have. Holds about 36 ounces. 

Worked without issue, except that I damn near filled the whole thing on my first go! 

What would you use or what do you use?

• Like 2

If I dont feel like leaving my room for the bathroom I will usually pee into a diaper but I have peed into bottles. One night I filled an entire two litre soda bottle, It was awesome. But I prefer diapers since you dont even need to leave your bed and you can pee laying down. I also love the feeling after wetting a diaper since its warm and comforting. If im wearing diapers to bed I will usually just pee myself if I wake up in the middle of the night and then just go back to sleep. I also like to wake up in the morning and do my morning pee in my diaper. 

29 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I suppose not. But as a guy I tend to go out the window or in the sink more as it's just convenient for me. 

Hadn't done it in quite some time, but interestingly I peed out the window today.

230612_76210.jpg

• Like 3

If I do need to go then I go to the toilet, but if I were thinking about a container then I would want one that meant I didn’t have to get out of bed - the point would be minimal sleep disruption.  I would go with a wide necked bottle, so that it was easy to use whilst still in bed - lie on my side with the bottle just off the edge of the bed then put the lid on to avoid spillage. An ideal bottle would be a fabric softener bottle or a 1 litre Innocent juice bottle.

In an ideal world I would just pee off the side of the bed onto the carpet but I don’t think my wife would appreciate it.

• Like 1
Guest Wetling
7 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

But as a guy I tend to go out the window or in the sink more as it's just convenient for me. 

If I climbed the window in the middle of the night to piss out, I would be fully awake. 😄 More than just going to the toilet. Isn't it the point to NOT have to get up? Of course you could use a bottle or something, but I like to piss on my carpet. It's naughty and convenient.

9 hours ago, Wetling said:

If I climbed the window in the middle of the night to piss out, I would be fully awake. 😄 More than just going to the toilet. Isn't it the point to NOT have to get up? Of course you could use a bottle or something, but I like to piss on my carpet. It's naughty and convenient.

Is it bad that I’m imagining you snuggling your bf from behind after having sex with him, and whispering to him how he doesn’t have to go to the bathroom, he can just put his dick out of the bedclothes and piss on the floor…?

• Love 1
Guest Wetling
19 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Is it bad that I’m imagining you snuggling your bf from behind after having sex with him, and whispering to him how he doesn’t have to go to the bathroom, he can just put his dick out of the bedclothes and piss on the floor…?

No. 😉 That's hot. Maybe one day, if I get lucky, I can tell him exactly that. 😊

23 hours ago, Wetling said:

I like the idea of just pissing on the floor. But I’m wondering if you could smell the piss when your bedroom is used as your toilet regularly?

• Like 2
Guest Wetling
3 hours ago, Peetrickx said:

I like the idea of just pissing on the floor. But I’m wondering if you could smell the piss when your bedroom is used as your toilet regularly?

I try to not piss the same spot all the time and don't do it every day, so it can dry. There is some smell if you knew what you were looking for, but not the bad kind. It's actually pretty decent and not worse than my bed.

5 hours ago, Wetling said:

I try to not piss the same spot all the time and don't do it every day, so it can dry. There is some smell if you knew what you were looking for, but not the bad kind. It's actually pretty decent and not worse than my bed.

I also do it that way sometimes but recently I've pissed too much in an carpeted room on the same spot so the piss smell wasn't that decent anymore.

If you are worried about the smell, you can either try to let things air out as well as possible, or cover the smell. For example, when you smoke inside anyways, do it in your bedroom so it smells of smoke instead of piss. Or use a kind of carpet perfume

3 hours ago, Wetling said:

Nah. The next best thing to drying are enzyme cleaners. The good ones kill the smell without leaving any chemicals behind. 🙂

What are your recommended brands? My family has a pet urine cleaner that leaves behind a strong smell and I can’t use it for myself.

Guest Wetling
8 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

What are your recommended brands?

Here in germany we have a company called Biodor who make an enzyme cleaner specialy formulated for human urine as a care product. But I don't think they sell internationaly, so that won't help you.

Ooof! Letting it go in a big plush pillow 😍 Thats great.

Something similar as sitting on a mattress or beanbag chair and letting it flow.

My advice, if a container of 1 liter is too smal, get a bigger one. For example 5 liters.

And make sure it's not too high, so it can be placed under the bed.

4 hours ago, weequeen said:

waking up and having to pee is a time I wish I had a dick so I could pee in a container easier when lying down. But I either usually scoot my butt off the bed and pee onto the floor on the rug, trying to aim it. usually gets a little messy and gets on the bed and all, so i’ll also grab a big plush pillow and put it to my pussy and piss directly into that. feels great to release my bladder into something soft, then i put it at the side of my bed and go back to sleep 

Trust me, having a dick doesn’t make your pee all nice and straight a lot of the time. It just splattered everywhere when I used the hotel carpet an hour ago. Ability to use a container might be the main advantage.

Edited by GenericUsername