Question for the Men 🤔

31 minutes ago, avatar said:

I know the Tweet is likely supposed to be a joke but to answer truthfully, neither. You hold whatever you smoke from below and your penis from above, totally different grips lol

*my fantasies slowly die inside of me*

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Erm - how does one hold a joint ?

I suspect neither in my case - usually two fingers below and thumb gently on top.

I think the stereotypical joint grip is pinching it between your thumb and the index finger, like in the picture on the right. People will tell you it's about the shape or whatever, but in practice I've found it really doesn't matter how the hell you hold it.
image.png.931ddc95102cd6b160d1da602b8b7075.png

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I would add that it is rather temperature dependant

Eg If it is V cold and you be outside and your fingers are cold, it's as much a matter of carefully fishing your shrunken dick out and not holding it much, if at all. Don't want to be making it any colder....

• Agree 3

It depends on what I'm wearing.  If I'm naked, I just let it hang there.  If I'm standing at a urinal, with m thg fly unzipped, my thumb on top, two fingers underneath, pushing down the elastic of my undies.

Maybe you just need to see me in action, @Bacardi

• Love 1

I …. Err, just let it do it’s thing, it’s kind of big enough not to be a problem.

If it does need to be held, I have a willing helper, lol.

At home though, I just sit on potty, that way I don’t get brain damage because I left the seat up.

• Hug 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

This thread has reminded me of my riposte to an insult that has never happened ... I'm waiting for the moment when, stood at a urinal, struggling with my fly, someone says to me with a smirk "Having difficulty finding it?" ...

... to which my lightning fast reply is "No. Having difficulty lifting it."

It'll never happen I know.

Until the day you walk into the bathroom and I'm at the urinal just waiting to ask you this question. We will make your dreams come true, Kupar! Don't worry! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Until the day you walk into the bathroom and I'm at the urinal just waiting to ask you this question. We will make your dreams come true, Kupar! Don't worry! 

😍  You can even help find, err, lift it for me if you like @Bacardi!

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Absolutely! @gldenwetgoose with his camera hand (could have guessed that)

@Kuparwith his fire hose 😳

@Scot_Lover @pguy2981and @Maclir who just don’t … yous ain’t getting near my toilet! 

Rofl. C’mon, just because I don’t need to hold it doesn’t mean it’s not aimed well, but I’ll sit down if you like.

• Haha 2