Gender Neutral Restroom (and Ladies, How do you feel about Urinals)

Guest Wetling
1 hour ago, fourluvclover said:

I'm a transgender man, and if someone's opinion is "I don't think you should get to exist/be your true self,"

Which neither I nor anybody else said. I was asking you to not use or support prejudicial language. This is a wide field and even the people you like to label "TERFs" are in no way questioning anybody's right to exist. You just confirmed that you are unwilling to understand and wanting to spread hate by implying things nobody said, like it's the norm on twitter. Here is not the place for that.

@mods I'm fine with this post being removed together with his. I think he made it very clear that he is not interested in civil discussion.

Edited by Wetling
2 hours ago, fourluvclover said:

As a trans man, I strongly prefer gender neutral bathrooms for this reason. The separation is so ridiculous. This guy explains it brilliantly: 

Admittedly though, I'd rather piss on the floor anyway, but that's just me. 🙂

P.S. Thank you for being an ally! ❤️ 

Based.

• Love 2

This escalated a bit fucking quick from a thread about girls peeing in urinals, I really don't see what going off on one about transphobia on a piss fetish forum is going to do, especially since nobody had even mentioned it before or said anything transphobic.

Though I do know a couple of FtM lads and I appreciate the strength of feeling about it

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Wetling said:

I think there's a difference between real transexuals and those who confuse it with autogynophilia. In any way, "TERF" is a dismissive political buzzword meant to delegitimize differing opinions and an attack on people who are fighting for women's rights. Please don't spread hate. Twitter has become extremely toxic in the past few years and all people do there is trying to hurt others in the most effective way.

The term “terf” stands for “Trans-exclusive radical feminist,” and it existed before you’ve been seeing it on Twitter. Until recently, the term itself was used by the very people who believed in their ideology. Their alleged fight for women’s rights have an odd tendency to center around the idea that the rights of “real” women are threatened by… *checks notes* transgender women existing and minding their own business. As that is not an opinion I want to legitimize, that means the word is doing its job.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Wetling said:

I think there's a difference between real transexuals and those who confuse it with autogynophilia. In any way, "TERF" is a dismissive political buzzword meant to delegitimize differing opinions and an attack on people who are fighting for women's rights. Please don't spread hate. Twitter has become extremely toxic in the past few years and all people do there is trying to hurt others in the most effective way.

The word TERF is a pretty friendly term invented by the people who are against it's use now, it's the same terminology creep the alt right used. People realized what the beliefs are so they make up a new name and decide they're "gender critical" now and in 6 months when everybody's caught up, they'll make up a new name and say gender critical is a slur too.

Autogynaphila, however, has always been a pseudo-scientific term used to dismiss trans people as dangerous perverts.

Moreover, this is generally off topic and uncharacteristic for a fetish forum, while @fourluvclover made a welcome and on topic post.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest Wetling
On 7/14/2023 at 7:45 PM, PeeOV330 said:

People realized what the beliefs are so they make up a new name and decide they're "gender critical" now and in 6 months when everybody's caught up, they'll make up a new name and say gender critical is a slur too.

And you know what? That is because it is used like that. The gender theory is crap, but that doesn't mean people believing in it are bad or deserve to be killed or whatever people like to imply, but neither am I for objecting to their views. The world isn't black and white, but in the world of leftists, everyone who doesn't succumb to their view of the world is an enemy. The people you call "TERFs" have legitimate concerns that some development might open the door for sexual predation of women. They don't say that trans-people have no right to exist, while you are running around with "kill all TERFs" shirts. That's toxic masculinity. How about talking to people with different opinions instead of labeling them the enemy? And then there's ROGD, which is a whole topic on it's own. But this all is too big for the 160 characters a twitter post allows. Every feature of that platform makes it a perfect filter bubble and encourages hate, from the short texts over the lists to the blocking function. Also citing a tweet about how "stupid" some people labeled with a derogatory term are, is not on topic. It makes people like me feel bad, and this is exactly what was intended, as @fourluvclover stated in his next post. I'm not against human rights or anyone's right to exist.

Anyway, I think I won't stay here much longer. I'm tired of fighting. This is not what I came here for. No wonder there are so many more males than females here.

Edited by Wetling
Guest Wetling
40 minutes ago, PeeOV330 said:

Autogynaphila, however, has always been a pseudo-scientific term used to dismiss trans people as dangerous perverts.

Autogynophilia is when men are getting aroused from imagining themselves as women. It is not pseudo-scientific and certainly not dangerous. It is a harmless fetish like many others.

I apologize for inadvertently causing the topic to veer off course, for the record. It absolutely wasn't my intent, but I tend to be very outspoken about trans rights regardless of the situation. I personally feel it's especially important in adult spaces because there's such a wild mixture of stigmatization and fetishization. Really though, I just wanted to agree with someone who made a point that I found to be valid. I'm happy to let that discussion die here.

I'll also add, while I'm not a lady, I do get a bit of a thrill out of using urinals in single-user restrooms sometimes, if only because I'll never really have that opportunity in multi-user public restrooms due to my incongruent anatomy. Still, the floor's better. 😁

• Hug 2
50 minutes ago, fourluvclover said:

I apologize for inadvertently causing the topic to veer off course, for the record. It absolutely wasn't my intent, but I tend to be very outspoken about trans rights regardless of the situation. I personally feel it's especially important in adult spaces because there's such a wild mixture of stigmatization and fetishization. Really though, I just wanted to agree with someone who made a point that I found to be valid. I'm happy to let that discussion die here.

I'll also add, while I'm not a lady, I do get a bit of a thrill out of using urinals in single-user restrooms sometimes, if only because I'll never really have that opportunity in multi-user public restrooms due to my incongruent anatomy. Still, the floor's better. 😁

Never? 

Bullshit. You know what never should be? Never should be letting people stop you from achieving your dreams. 

Never let people tell you you're not awesome. 

• Love 3

All i know is that @Wetling is not in any way intending to disrespect anyone nor is she denying someone their right to be what they want to be!

To steer it nonchalantly back to topic where everybody gets along with eachother i know of certain clubs where, on certain dates and occassions, the mens restrooms turn into a gender neutral restroom pretty quick. Not officially but because the girls said so 😀 They just go in because the ladies room is too full. And no one complains, it works pretty well.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please keep topics on topic. This thread has caused some stress and there are some reports generated which the mod team will look into. 
Thank you to the people who did apologise, we try to keep this site as friendly as possible.

As for the ‘gender identification’ issues, people are who they are, and shouldn’t be attacked over what they are or want to be. 

I’m getting on in life and can never keep up with all these new identification’s that seem to appear daily. The gender neutral toilet thing is not an issue here, there is just the pan, you sit or stand in your own lockable cubical, the only time you see anyone is when you enter or leave. 

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, fourluvclover said:

As a trans man, I strongly prefer gender neutral bathrooms for this reason. The separation is so ridiculous. This guy explains it brilliantly: 

Admittedly though, I'd rather piss on the floor anyway, but that's just me. 🙂

P.S. Thank you for being an ally! ❤️ 

So you think its right and fair what lia thomas did, you think its ok for a girl of 16 years or less to have someone who is biologically male being able to change infront of them cause they identify as female. https://www.wcia.com/news/ymca-pushes-back-against-claims-teenager-was-kicked-off-swim-team-for-opposing-locker-room-rules/

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jtcpee said:

So you think its right and fair what lia thomas did, you think its ok for a girl of 16 years or less to have someone who is biologically male being able to change infront of them cause they identify as female. https://www.wcia.com/news/ymca-pushes-back-against-claims-teenager-was-kicked-off-swim-team-for-opposing-locker-room-rules/

The door. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm going to step in here as @Scot_Lover did a few hours ago on behalf of Peefans Staff.

The topic of this thread is "How do you ladies feel about urinals in gender neutral bathrooms".   That is the only subject that needs to be discussed here.

I'm really warmed that a brief excursion and a bit of a flare up was resolved so quickly without staff needing to take any action.  You folks recognised the problem, hugged and made up and brought the conversation back on track.

But it needs to stay on that track - urinals in gender neutral restrooms.

Swerving off into argumentative side topics is NOT acceptable and not tolerable.   It is not the purpose of this topic, or for this matter the site.

There are actually a number of site rules which apply - please don't make us come down heavy handed by keep trying to push off-topic agendas.

16. Please keep your posts politics free. This is meant to be a fun light-hearted community, and is not meant for debates about extremely serious or controversial issues.

Any further diversions from topic and we will lock this thread.  Please read and follow site rules, celebrate that which we are all here for.

• Thanks 3
On 2/26/2023 at 7:11 AM, Alfresco said:

I have no issues with gender neutral toilets.  If they have urinals in them then I would use them, but I do think it a bit unfair because ladies can see guys using the urinals whilst the ladies will generally lock themselves away in a cubicle/stall.   Of course, if a lady chooses to use the urinal then that’s even better. 

I guess this will make me seem weird, but I would be okay with open urinals and open toilets (in the same room) as it would make bringing my wheelchair into the bathroom much easier. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

I guess this will make me seem weird, but I would be okay with open urinals and open toilets (in the same room) as it would make bringing my wheelchair into the bathroom much easier. 

That’s a lovely attitude and a definite leveller of the field giving everyone the same level (or lack) of privacy and access.  But on the other hand, there is no reason why a wheelchair should be a reason for having to lose privacy if you want it.  Certainly any significant venue should be able to provide suitable sized cubicles with power assisted outward opening doors.

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

Dual purpose! All about the physical accessibility and the wheelchair keeps you at the perfect eye level for the urinal!

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

And you’d get to see other people peeing and they’d see you doing it…? Not weird at all ❤️

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That’s a lovely attitude and a definite leveller of the field giving everyone the same level (or lack) of privacy and access.  But on the other hand, there is no reason why a wheelchair should be a reason for having to lose privacy if you want it.  Certainly any significant venue should be able to provide suitable sized cubicles with power assisted outward opening doors.

Some choose privacy; others have privacy thrust upon them 💔

• Like 1
On 7/16/2023 at 10:33 AM, Alfresco said:

I'm okay with anyone wanting to see/hear me pee, if that's the case. When my husband helps me to get my chair into a public restroom, I tell him he's more than welcome to stay while I use the toilet, but he always declines. There isn't much for anyone to see; just me transferring from my chair, pulling down panties (and leggings if I'm wearing them), and sitting myself on the toilet. It's not as though I'm putting on a show. They probably wouldn't even notice my lady parts, if they were in the bathroom for the same purpose. And given that he usually has to pee immediately after I do (power of suggestion?), having a urinal right there would give him an opportunity to pee too. 

I would love for every place I go to have adequately accessible restrooms, but sadly most do not. The nearest mall has one stall that barely affords enough room to turn around in, let alone close the door behind my chair. Most "accessible" stalls in women's restrooms are placed at the far end of the room, so in navigating with a chair or walker, you have farther to travel and are likely to get hit by people opening the other stall doors, on your way to the only accessible stall. Businesses can remain ADA-compliant simply by having that one designated stall. It doesn't have to be conveniently located and there's no guarantee that it will not be used by non-disabled people, at the time a disabled person needs to use it. (I have the same problem with preferred seating on public transportation, though I've never used buses for toilets.)

Edited by Simpfan4
Remembered something
  • Hug 2
  • Love 2
On 7/16/2023 at 2:54 PM, PeeOV330 said:

Dual purpose! All about the physical accessibility and the wheelchair keeps you at the perfect eye level for the urinal!

I have to admit that I wouldn't be hesitant to notice, though that would not be my primary purpose in being there. It would be an added bonus though, especially if some deliberately missed the urinal.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

I have to admit that I wouldn't be hesitant to notice, though that would not be my primary purpose in being there. It would be an added bonus though, especially if some deliberately missed the urinal.

HIM (a passing random person) Oh, better aim carefully, I’m being watched

YOU I wish I could see it coming out of his dick and landing all over the floor

• Haha 4
Guest Wetling
21 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

HIM (a passing random person) Oh, better aim carefully, I’m being watched

YOU I wish I could see it coming out of his dick and landing all over the floor

Well, having a piss kink really changes your perspective on live. 😉

It's also true that in germany many girls just use the guy's restrooms on events where the female's restrooms are always occupied, and I take great pride in messing them up more than any man before. 😄

Edited by Wetling
11 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

I'm okay with anyone wanting to see/hear me pee, if that's the case. When my husband helps me to get my chair into a public restroom, I tell him he's more than welcome to stay while I use the toilet, but he always declines. There isn't much for anyone to see; just me transferring from my chair, pulling down panties (and leggings if I'm wearing them), and sitting myself on the toilet. It's not as though I'm putting on a show. They probably wouldn't even notice my lady parts, if they were in the bathroom for the same purpose. And given that he usually has to pee immediately after I do (power of suggestion?), having a urinal right there would give him an opportunity to pee too. 

Enough of a show for me and plenty others here I'm assuming haha