Everyday underwear poll

morty98

People who prefer conventionally male clothing - What underwear do you most likely wear?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. People who prefer conventionally male clothing - What underwear do you most likely wear?

• undershirt and boxers
    • undershirt and slip
    • boxers only
    • slip only
    • undershirt only
    • commando
    • does not apply to me
  2. 2. Female clothing people - same question

• bra and panties / string
    • bra and boxershorts
    • bra only
    • panties / string only
    • boxershorts only
    • commando
    • does not apply to me
  3. 3. Off-topic - but maybe there is a correlation: How about your pubic hair?

• Armpits shaved but hairy "down there"
    • shaved "down there" but hairy armpits
    • both hairy
    • both shaved
    • don't wanna say

Hi everyone, I just wanna know how you guys handle underwear on a regular day. No extreme weather, no special events, just you going to school / college / work.

Please give the most common / likely answer for yourself, and feel free to comment if you like

Edited by morty98

What is a slip in regards to male style clothing? I’ve only heard of a slip in reference to the female styled lingerie. 

Shaving, I like to keep it trimmed short down there but not actually clean shaven. Not sure if this counts as shaved or not? 

I always wear bra and panties, usually a thong, I absolutely love wearing thongs. I will usually only wear a g-string if I am feeling sexy or want to give my husband a treat. I know some women don't like wearing bras but I really don't mind them and I will only go without when wearing a strapless dress. 

I have smooth armpits and a short trimmed landing strip downstairs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ChrisS said:

What is a slip in regards to male style clothing? I’ve only heard of a slip in reference to the female styled lingerie.

A pair of boxers got legs. A slip doesn't. That's the difference. Anyways, both exist for male-style clothing!

• Thanks 1
On 8/20/2022 at 5:01 AM, morty98 said:

A pair of boxers got legs. A slip doesn't. That's the difference. Anyways, both exist for male-style clothing!

Oh, briefs, as opposed to boxers? I see. A slip is an underskirt in British English - a ladies' undergarment, though they aren't worn as much nowadays. 

I just wear plain briefs and hold up/thigh high stockings. I can't be bothered with a bra, though I occasionally wear a camisole. I haven't worn a bra since my school days and even then I only wore them because of peer pressure. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Oh, briefs, as opposed to boxers? I see.

Sorry, not a native speaker of British, American or any kind of English 😉 these are the small errors I still make. Glad you know what I meant

• Like 1

Sometimes I'll go commando in pants, and I never have panties on when I'm in my pajamas, but only been brave enough to go commando under a skirt/dress in public once (it was when walking from my hotel room to the lobby to get acetaminophen from the hotel pantry, lol)

I didn't vote as none of the selection in question 1 applied to me.

The closest answer would maybe be 'commando' but I wear football (soccer for the N.Americans amongst us) shorts as my underwear as I find briefs and boxer briefs too tight, and I find normal boxers just feel uncomfortable. So football shorts is my go to

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

After some time in this poll, I find it interesting that the share of female-clothing people going commando is not that much higher than the share of male-clothing people doing so. Would not have guessed that!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 6:45 PM, morty98 said:

After some time in this poll, I find it interesting that the share of female-clothing people going commando is not that much higher than the share of male-clothing people doing so. Would not have guessed that!

I mean going commando surely is most fun when wearing a (short) skirt or dress but I usually do it when wearing sweatpants. And I know it’s a bit of a cliché but in my experience most women are really into that. 

• Agree 1