New year in a Airbnb

I’d love to do that, it’s one of my biggest fantasies. I think the best thing to do is piss early into the stay and try to hold back for the last 24 hours to give things a chance to dry. If you stay well hydrated there shouldn’t be an issue with odour, the only thing is to avoid anything where you’d leave visible water marks. I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I would! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Personally I would say no unfortunately. It’s someone’s house and thy eye are trusting you with it. Also it’s booked in your name and you could end up with a bill in your name or being banned from the site (I’m not sure what the rules are but I can’t see it ending well). You may not be too sensitive to pee but others may be. I peed in my shower once and despite washing it thoroughly, I could still smell it for about 2 weeks, and where a builder peed on my garden wall it stank and I had to get him to get industrial disinfectant to get rid of it! Lol Maybe stick to peeing in the bathroom or bringing some bed mats to protect things if you want to have some fun without causing the person any issues. 

• Agree 1

I've often wondered about renting your property as an Airbnb.  Do you just assume renters are going to eventually pee around the house, into the coffee maker (or tea kettle) or into your glassware?  I assume that with any hotel we stay in, no matter how reputable, that's usually the case.  
And it's not going to be a Lolly Badcock staying in your house...

The bed room is upstairs, whereas all the other rooms are downstairs.

It's not practical to go down in the night...

She always piss at least one time during the night.

I had the pleasure to discover that she made a corner of the room her night toilets !

• Love 1
On 12/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, Zolpan45 said:

Hello everyone !

Another victim of my girlfriend pee desires.

We went out for the afternoon, 4-5h without peeing.

She was really happy to come back home to mark again her territory !

Their is approximatly 20-25s seconds of full pressure piss on this couch.

What a lovely puddle no ? 😊

20211230_182916.jpg

Hottest thing i have ever seen!! Does your girlfriend often piss in naughty places?? Sooo hot!

On 12/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, Zolpan45 said:

Hello everyone !

Another victim of my girlfriend pee desires.

We went out for the afternoon, 4-5h without peeing.

She was really happy to come back home to mark again her territory !

Their is approximatly 20-25s seconds of full pressure piss on this couch.

What a lovely puddle no ? 😊

20211230_182916.jpg

So hot! I would pay her to stay at my airbnb 😅

• Like 1
On 12/28/2021 at 6:22 AM, Zolpan45 said:

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are renting a place for new year in an english city.

In this type of situation, my girlfriend always pees on/in multiple stuffs ! For my greatest pleasure of course...

Couch, books, carpet, mattress... Even the coffee machine when there is one !

But this time, we are not renting a simple rental apartment, it's the place where lives the owner. It's his leaving apartment.

So I would like to have opinions about it... I love when my girlfriend makes naughty pees, but I have remorse for this person who trusts us by renting us his own house.

What do you think about it ?

I mean you can cause damage if you want but you have to be ready to pay more then you first did for damage. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
55 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I say don't do to others what you wouldn't do at home.

So it all depends on what people are willing to do in their own home.......

For me, that would mean it is OK to pee in sinks, on hard floors, on washing, in mugs/glasses etc., in the washing machine, dishwasher, on towels, or anywhere outside.   Lots of scope for fun without causing any great amount of clean up or distress.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

So it all depends on what people are willing to do in their own home.

Not necessarily, but I think there's a difference between defying social conventions and antisocial behaviour, and a huge gray area of course. Pissing on my own bed and carpet turns me on, and it's okay for me, because I'm not disgusted by my piss. I would piss on the carpet and walls somewhere else if I could get away with it, but not on the bed. Even though I have to admit I couldn't always keep myself from dampening chair cussions when I re-wet my panties. ☺️

I'm by far no angel. This all turns me on waayyy to much. I just think if you don't do something at home, you associate something negative with it, that you wouldn't want someone to do to you. You are afraid of smell or consider pee something dirty that you don't want to have in your cussions. But you do it elsewhere because it isn't your's. That's at least questionable. If you really like it, why not do it at home? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
On 12/29/2021 at 12:15 AM, GenericUsername said:

It would be almost impossible to both hold for 24 hours and stay hydrated. But if someone manages to do that, I can barely imagine how good it will feel to piss all over your room at the end.

They mean 'hold off peeing on stuff" for 24 hours so it can dry. Meaning, pee in the toilet, sink or shower instead for a day or so. 

• Agree 1