What other fetishes do you have besides watersports?

I'll start:

I've got this weird thing for women whose IQ is higher than the number of men they've slept with. I know, I know, fantasy land... Who am I kidding?

But in all seriousness with joking aside, I really enjoy wax play, ice, rope bondage and e-stim (electro-stimulation).

Edited by PissOnMyParade
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PissOnMyParade said:

I've got this weird thing for women whose IQ is higher than the number of men they've slept with. I know, I know, fantasy land... Who am I kidding?

That's a really good one - and I'm going to borrow it if I may.   Love being able to have an intelligent conversation, and if it's with an attractive lady then all the better.

• Agree 2

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, though I'm not sure if that's a fetish or not.  If I could walk around naked I absolutely would, and I've gotten naked in public places multiple times.  On rare occasions, I've even done it with people nearby ... been a few close calls and I've been seen a couple of times, though nobody said anything as I wasn't out in the open.  I guess they decided I was trying to be discreet and just let me be.

One time I know I was seen was when I soloed the Second Flatiron (Colorado) naked.  At least two other climbers were within 30 feet so I would've been impossible to miss.  Luckily, there was no one at the top, during the walk down, or at the bottom where I got dressed again.  I heard a group of women nearby but I didn't see them and don't know if they could see me.

Here's a picture from Estes Park on the same holiday.

CAF12EF6-F1DA-42D4-B043-9EAF35ACF7AD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, though I'm not sure if that's a fetish or not.  If I could walk around naked I absolutely would, and I've gotten naked in public places multiple times.  On rare occasions, I've even done it with people nearby ... been a few close calls and I've been seen a couple of times, though nobody said anything as I wasn't out in the open.  I guess they decided I was trying to be discreet and just let me be.

One time I know I was seen was when I soloed the Second Flatiron (Colorado) naked.  At least two other climbers were within 30 feet so I would've been impossible to miss.  Luckily, there was no one at the top, during the walk down, or at the bottom where I got dressed again.  I heard a group of women nearby but I didn't see them and don't know if they could see me.

Here's a picture from Estes Park on the same holiday.

CAF12EF6-F1DA-42D4-B043-9EAF35ACF7AD.jpeg

Maybe it's not exhibitionism. Maybe it's just latent naturism 🙂. Can't beat the feeling of being naked in the wilderness. It's how we were meant to be. (When the weather's good 🙂)

• 1 year later...

I dont have any other fetishes per se, but I have several other kinks (which I think of as less potent sexual fetishes). 

Including but not limited to: Being dominated, marking (IE bruises and bite marks), spanking, and breeding. 

And my newest one us a voice/language kink. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My only kink or fetish besides peeing is lactation. Don't ask me why but I find lactating women very sexy. Not when they are feeding a baby, only if they are expressing the milk out of her breasts by hand.

It's an unachieved personal goal for me now. But i am determined to change that and get the experience someday.

• Hot 3

Oh boy, this could take a while.. 😉 I’ll start off by listing some that spring to mind, and in no particular order.. 

- breeding

- taboo role play 

- public indecency

- pubic hair

- voyeurism

- exhibitionism 

- wearing women’s underwear 

- happy ending massage

- tickling

- feet play 

- butt stuff 

- naughty cumming