Pee Stories That Make The News

On 3/29/2024 at 11:00 PM, MC Cumzy said:

I would love to live there and would set up a camera so I could see what goes on and share it here.   Although she says she once caught a girl, I would hope that actually girls also regularly pee there after the pub and she just hasn’t spotted them.

However, if she does want to deter them then she just needs to put a sign up saying the area is covered by CCTV with live streaming camera or say footage will be shared on the internet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Search for Tori Spelling's podcast and pull up the April 19 episode. A little bit after 11 minutes she talks about being stuck in traffic, having to pee, and resorting to some drastic measures to get it done...

Male-Female Urination Equality in Amsterdam

Women have finally won the battle for equality with men:

‘Urination equality’: Amsterdam women win fight for more public toilets

Years of pressure by those fined for urinating in street due to lack of facilities pays off with €4m plans

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/29/urination-equality-amsterdam-women-win-fight-more-public-toilets

The article is worth a read. The situation has been ludicrous up to now.

• Like 3
On 4/28/2024 at 2:00 PM, The99Club said:

Search for Tori Spelling's podcast and pull up the April 19 episode. A little bit after 11 minutes she talks about being stuck in traffic, having to pee, and resorting to some drastic measures to get it done...

This was then referenced by the Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13350407/tori-spelling-tmi-podcast-confessions.html where the pee incident is quoted.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Foobar said:

I was on the bus yesterday, and the girls in the back were sitting on top of the backrests because there was vomit on the floor. So, I really don't get what the newspaper is complaining about.

Besides, it's not as if there are any facilities on the bus.

Edited by CON2H4
clarity
Posted (edited)

Mods - I think there may be another thread where this should go, but I can't remember where, or find a sensible other place. Please move if you think it should be elsewhere.

The UK government wants to push back against the introduction of gender-neutral toilets in public buildings. Well, it is a conservative government. Make of this what you will.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2xly8vxreo

image.thumb.png.c0203148177b0628d861be9a03366f81.png

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Mods - I think there may be another thread where this should go, but I can't remember where, or find a sensible other place. Please move if you think it should be elsewhere.

The UK government wants to push back against the introduction of gender-neutral toilets in public buildings. Well, it is a conservative government. Make of this what you will.

Younger generations probly don’t mind. I just think public buildings need way more Parent-Child-toilets/breastfeeding facilities. I think more gender-neutral toilets are inevitable really. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I didn't quite read it the way the headline implies - seems that the move is around 'communal' toilets, where men, ladies, children would all share a common hand washing area and would pee etc just the other side of a thin door.   And the media is quite focussed on abuses that could occur in such situations.

It seems that the answer is quite open to being a 'universal toilet', a self contained room with toilet, sink and maybe baby changing facilities which anyone can use.  In a sense they are single sex (unless two or more people enter willingly together) and at the same time they are neutral.   And where space issues exist, then traditional separate 'mens' and 'ladies' facilities.

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I didn't quite read it the way the headline implies - seems that the move is around 'communal' toilets, where men, ladies, children would all share a common hand washing area and would pee etc just the other side of a thin door.   And the media is quite focussed on abuses that could occur in such situations.

It seems that the answer is quite open to being a 'universal toilet', a self contained room with toilet, sink and maybe baby changing facilities which anyone can use.  In a sense they are single sex (unless two or more people enter willingly together) and at the same time they are neutral.   And where space issues exist, then traditional separate 'mens' and 'ladies' facilities.

Reading it again, of course you are right. It doesn't preclude the provision of a 'universal toilet' either on its own or with separate facilities. It just doesn't like communal / gender-neutral toilets. I should be more careful. Thanks for the clarity 🙂 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Younger generations probly don’t mind. I just think public buildings need way more Parent-Child-toilets/breastfeeding facilities. I think more gender-neutral toilets are inevitable really. 

You don't need facilities to breastfeed.

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

Those speccy wizard books were a mistake

14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Yes I think there are more of these universal toilets are being built anyway. Even though they can be dirty, my whole family can go into one at the same time, which is great because we hate being separated when out. (2 adults, 2 young kids and 2 of us have disabilities). 

• Like 2

This article about a streamer who ran someone over quotes a Redditor who says her streams involve peeing in alleys - from what I can tell from the Reddit thread, at 5:36:56 in this video she takes a pregnancy test in an alley. Unfortunately the video is currently blocked on YouTube, due to music copyright violation. If anyone knows of a mirror of this video, sees the peeing portion clipped elsewhere, or can access the YouTube video in your country, please share what you can!

I found this clip:

But it is heavily censored, not sure if there's better out there or if this is what was streamed.

Edited by Bill Thane