What is the most public place you've pissed?

On 2/11/2024 at 5:32 PM, Bladderlad said:

I have pissed twice on crowded public transport..

Once on a night bus in London..was very desperate and drunk..pissed in my beer can and poured it out of the window..it took 3 times to empty my bladder!

Once on a very crowded train sat at a table with 3 friends..pissed under the table into a beer can

Anyone done anything similar?

Did your friends know u we’re pissing in a can lol

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

The most public place I've emptied my bladder was in a cinema.  For other, smaller, pees ... well ... everywhere.  Shopping centres, fast food joints, streets, gyms, etc.   Wherever I thought I could get away with it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Most public would probably be the wave pool at the waterpark, i've gone in there more times than I can count but you couldn't really tell unless you were really paying attention or knew me. Probably the one where it was pretty obvious was at Margaritaville on a cruise last summer. I kinda got a bit bored of just peeing in the pool so I got out and released in my trunks heading into the bar. Generally I don't like public stuff but I guess I had enough alcohol in me to think it was a good idea😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1