What is the most public place you've pissed?

I posted this a long time ago ,, where I live they have a key club gym , I usually go there after midnight .it's a PVT gym and no one is ever there that late , I did my work out , then took a shower , in the locker room are the lockers against the wall , and benches in front , a drain about every 4 feet , well I was drying off and a cleaning lady came in , I was fully naked , thought ,,, so what , I sat there leaning back and just let out a high stream of pee , she said something in Spanish and mopped it up under my bench ,  she was still in front of me and I let out the last dribble she mopped that up and just walked out , I laughed so hard I pissed again . Next time I see her there I'll asked her to pee on me when I'm naked .I'll give her 20$

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/16/2023 at 7:30 AM, Phyche said:

My most public piss would probably the times I pissed in a craft store. I was getting some supplies for an art project, walking through the aisles as I felt an ache in my bladder. There was a decent amount of people around so I walked to an area were no one would get sprayed, I didn't care who saw me in the act (I never do) but I still didn't want to splatter/splash/spray anyone with my piss. So once I was a reasonable distance from everyone I whipped my dick out and pissed on the floor,  leaving a good sized puddle behind as I walked away and continued shopping. 

Holy fuck!  I just cant imagine this.  You're so fucking alpha

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2023 at 6:56 PM, Bilove6967 said:

Without going into too much detail and writing a novel (though I love to do so and to read them! Just don’t have the time at the moment), I’ll list mine: 

1. Vacant apartment units in my old complex with the door unlocked and sometimes open

2. All over my old apartment complex’s - just out in the hallway on my floor (with the possibility of up to 40-50 ppl seeing me at any point), in the stairwell, hallways on other floors, the laundry room, etc. 

3. Parking lots all the time 

4. Hotel/motel rooms where the cleaners came in immediately afterwards 😬

5. My school library (on the floor and on a chair) with others around 

6. Public rest stop floors (with others around)

Thats all that comes to mind for now! I’ll add more if I can think of more 🙂

Wow! That’s hot 🥵 

Especially I like that you piss on public restroom floors. I would be so easy to use the toilet as it was designed for but you prefer to leave a mess instead. 
Do you always pee like that when you are using a public toilet?

On 11/24/2023 at 2:47 PM, Naughts said:

My most public piss was on a glacier.

When you hike a mountain with a glacier you often have to walk in a row, connected by a rope.

The distance to the next person is about 8-12 metres.

And when someone has to pee, the whole team stops. You have no choice to just squat down where you are, with no protection anywhere.

So this summer I was mountaineering for about  a week, so there where quite a few glacier pees for mee (and many sightings as well).

The most public one must have been at the upper most end of the glacier, before the last ascend on loose rocks started.
The day was nicer than all the other days that week so everyone went to that mountain that day.
I guess there were about a hundred people (on the peak and on the way there), who could see me and my friends pee.

If I were 10 years younger or much fitter I’d have just found a new hobby 😍 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

A few years ago I was member of a small gym that was focused on EMS training. To do this training I had to wear a special suit, so that the current could flow through my body easily. 
The suit is like a skintight spandex/cotton mix and it has to be made damp to put on the EMS harness. 
After 20 minutes you‘re more or less dead and you sweat from top to bottom. 
For me it was very exciting to let out small drops of pee during workout and going for a bigger load in the locker room. The suit soaked up all the sweat and my pee when you let it out carefully so the cloth has time to soak it up. 
Color was black so you couldn’t see the difference between pee and sweat. 
I don’t know what I enjoyed more, the workout or the excitement of wetting while no one noticing it. 

Before our son was born, we had a nice doberman. In the evening I always had to walk the dog because my wife felt uncomfy in the dark and she was doing the dishes in the meantime. 
When it was late and it was already dawning or dark I often started to let out some drops, just as much so no mark was visible on my jeans. Sometimes I gushed out a bit too much and the patch started to be visible. 
Only a tiny patch but visible. 
When I was sure, no one was around in the meadows, I dared to go for more and the patch was growing up until it went down the legs. Problem with this was that when returning back home I had to walk around one kilometer trough our living area with all the street lamps on and cars passing by. 
The times when I did way too much wetting were the most exciting ones. Each time a person walked by me I tried to turn to my dog or change direction, so he was unable to see the mess I did. 
Quite tricky and sometimes my way home was way longer than the way into the meadow. But darkness was a good friend. 
After I arrived at the street where we lived in I often gave my pants the last shot and wet them completely. 
When my wife saw me coming home with full wet pants she looked at me, shook her head and called me an idiot. 
Still together with her and eventually she started wetting and peeing as well. 

Edited by jorel2012
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

One evening at dusk I parked in one of the parking places off to the side of the grocery market and when I came out after putting the bags in the back seat, I left the rear door open to partially block the view from the main parking lot. I then opened the passenger side door to partially block the view from the side street traffic. I was badly in need of a piss and although I could have used the store restroom, I could not pass up the chance to take a piss in public. I was thrilled by the idea that somebody might see me and did not give a shit if they did! I unzipped my fly and took by that time my half-erect dick out of my trousers. It took me a moment standing there before my piss stream shot forth to land on the concrete. My piss was a long one and I watched over the top of my automobile the people rushing pass not that far away. As the last spurt of piss exited my piss slit, I then shook the last dribble clear and put my dick away. I looked back as I drove away at the puddle of piss and wondered if anybody would come by and figure out what had just transpired.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

This summer I peed on the beach, in Croatia. It was very crowded and the closest person was at 2 meters from me. I just sat on the gravel and peed through my bathing suit (that was still dry).

Edited by MrLasagna
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Its a tie between the sneaky piss on a seat in a train with other people in the compartment and the tiny little bit on the floor of a department store. While it was a very thrilling experience on both occassions the department store definitely comes out on top concerning the excitement.

Public in terms of "daring situation with other people close by"..

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

My favorite public place to pee is parking lots.  Two weeks ago I was shopping at Macy's.  I was standing close to one of the circular racks of T shirt, so I unzipped and pissed between the shirts.  Got so hard during that one I almost came, and had trouble pushing Captain Stiffo back into the closet.  I've peed all over the walls in store changing rooms, and I love peeing outside the toilet in public restroom stalls just letting it soak the wall, floor, and toilet seat.  Hotel lobby's are another favorite, especiallyh at night when everyone is asleep.

• Hot 2

I have pissed twice on crowded public transport..

Once on a night bus in London..was very desperate and drunk..pissed in my beer can and poured it out of the window..it took 3 times to empty my bladder!

Once on a very crowded train sat at a table with 3 friends..pissed under the table into a beer can

Anyone done anything similar?

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 2/11/2024 at 5:32 PM, Bladderlad said:

I have pissed twice on crowded public transport..

Once on a night bus in London..was very desperate and drunk..pissed in my beer can and poured it out of the window..it took 3 times to empty my bladder!

Once on a very crowded train sat at a table with 3 friends..pissed under the table into a beer can

Anyone done anything similar?

Did your friends know u we’re pissing in a can lol

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

The most public place I've emptied my bladder was in a cinema.  For other, smaller, pees ... well ... everywhere.  Shopping centres, fast food joints, streets, gyms, etc.   Wherever I thought I could get away with it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Most public would probably be the wave pool at the waterpark, i've gone in there more times than I can count but you couldn't really tell unless you were really paying attention or knew me. Probably the one where it was pretty obvious was at Margaritaville on a cruise last summer. I kinda got a bit bored of just peeing in the pool so I got out and released in my trunks heading into the bar. Generally I don't like public stuff but I guess I had enough alcohol in me to think it was a good idea😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1