Opinion: I honestly think trough urinals are great

On 8/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, oliver2 said:

I felt similar in my teens - not so much as to avoid urinals but certainly I'd have been wary of showering naked in a group shower.

At our YMCA After I noticed with many of the older men Not only pee whenever and wherever they want, many of them have no issues with people staring at them a majority of them either get full fledged hard ons or semi's. They even pee in the steam room and you can literally sit right next to each other. And carry on a conversation about about anything. It is a laid back spot where you have to be 18 to be in there. I was talking to an older uncut gentleman who has absolutely no bladder control. I asked him if it bothered him having incontinence. He said absolutely not he only wears white briefs no protection what so ever even in bed. He  asked me about why I was inquiring about it not that it bothered him. I told him the truth and said the I love wearing  pee soaked briefs of other men and that I get off on that. He said I can see that, and I can have his that he wore for a couple days and that the best time to go there is early morning and I can collect a bunch of them with the same amount. He also said the majority of the guys there in the morning are there will get handsy if you let them.  I will have to say that Y  is my favorite one to go to. 

• Like 1
On 8/18/2022 at 11:58 PM, secretfan said:

There are a few other experiences I had as well but I'll tell you them if you want. That was when I had grown even more comfortable with the idea of a trans-woman being next to me in the bathroom but yeah any more details you need you can ask haha

Sure just tell em here

22 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Sure just tell em here

Oh....a few others yes. 

I have one other story about a trough urinal. 

One of them was a long trough at a hockey stadium, I just stood in the middle and used it but then a whole group of guys who looked younger than me (20s some teens) came in used it all around me. I took awhile and just heard a bunch of stupid remarks they made about hot babes. I saw 2 penises to the left and 3 to my right at my peripheral vision but I finally finished. I was tempted to go to the end and look down to see the row of weiners but that would be hell awkward. 

We still got them here in Ohio.  We go to this bar often, me and my friends.  Just one big trough right by the bathroom door that you push to get into, allowing a great view of guys dicks pissing.  I never used to use it cause I was always too excited, but eventually grew to love it.  Drunk guys are the best at the trough.  You get this whole row of dudes shoulder to shoulder pissing.  But you can always squeeze one more in if need be.  God and the smell, I swear you can smell piss from outside the door too.  I think the drains get stopped or something.  I love it.   

• Like 1
On 8/21/2022 at 9:20 AM, Kupar said:

The stainless steel trough outside ... is actually a water bottle refill 'hydration station' but the design has clearly been lifted from that of a tough urinal. I wonder how many times ... 😉

PSX_20220821_141908.jpg

@Kupar I won't lie. Once, while drunk and desperate, I started peeing hard against the back wall of a trough very similar to the stainless steel one pictured above. About 10 seconds into the pee, I realized it was a handwashing station, but I wasn't going to stop the stream. Ooooops. I kept peeing and few seconds later a couple guys walked in with a surprised look on their face, but nobody said a word to me. LOL

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1

Not seen a trough urinal for many years, but have memories of them being common when I was growing up.

The college I attended had them in most of the toilets and were a good opportunity to see others peeing.

One of the toilets was laid out with cubicles on an adjacent wall, so when you opened the door of the cubicle you were looking along the trough. Sometime in the past the locks on the cubicles had been replaced, leaving a small hole where the old locking mechanism was fitted. Sitting in the one in line with the trough and putting you eye to the hole, you were able to watch everyone peeing without them being aware. Spent many lunchtimes in there 😜

• Love 1
3 hours ago, swekiss said:

I ALMOST got my chance to pee in one yesterday, hadn't it been for my partner going in with me cause he had to pee too. At the park they had a bathroom with both a trough and two stalls. At least I THINK it was unisex. Or perhaps we were just too drunk to notice and there was one for women on the other side or something. Anyway, now I'm gonna make sure I need to pee some time when I'm out driving alone just to go there and get to try it.

Please be sure to report back! Sounds like you will get your chance and have fun!

13 hours ago, swekiss said:

I ALMOST got my chance to pee in one yesterday, hadn't it been for my partner going in with me cause he had to pee too. At the park they had a bathroom with both a trough and two stalls. At least I THINK it was unisex. Or perhaps we were just too drunk to notice and there was one for women on the other side or something. Anyway, now I'm gonna make sure I need to pee some time when I'm out driving alone just to go there and get to try it.

You can't do it in front if your partner?

On 8/30/2024 at 3:34 AM, swekiss said:

Would you stand and pee into it?

Or stick your butt over it?

I've only used a trough urinal once - I think when I was in middle school and had to pee incredibly badly after a class (I feel like this would happen a lot due to my small bladder). I just had to go so bad I didn't care if anyone saw me. These days I actually can use urinals but I like there to be some dividers.

I have used trough urinals a few times and I like them. Whenever I have used one there has no one else there so I enjoyed just having a good piss 

• Like 1