Feeling shy..

Welcome, Nat. I think you'll find us both friendly and helpful. We're here to answers the questions you've been wanting to ask for a long time. After all, we were once shy, too.

Hello nat and welcome, if you want you can check out some of my vidz and pics on my profile, if there not your thing its no probs, i see your into holding so might not be for you bt give em a go x

Hi Nattie! Great to have you as a new member! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun in this forum!

Btw. I find it awesome that you are into holding, this is super hot! 🙂 (I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this opinion)

On 20 juli 2020 at 12:19 PM, peenation said:

Hi.  I'm Nation.  I've been lurking in the pee community for a long time and finally want to interact with others.  But I'm feeling shy about it.  I'd love to chat and make friends here.  

Welcome Nat, it's fun to talk and experiment in the P-zone...nothing to be shy for or afraid of. It's all private here...and it feels free to do so. If you want to know something or chat just ask or enter the chat zone. It's liberating to experience that your not the only one with a certain positive feeling with pee, you're absolutely not alone. So I would say: pee away and pissy greetings from peelover. Njoy the site with a lot of possibilities:pissing: