Introducing Myself

Hi Betty and welcome - you're in exactly the right place, lots of like minded people.  Many of us, like you with this as their 'behind closed doors' outlet.

Any questions just shout up, it's a really friendly place.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 6/28/2020 at 5:29 PM, Bursting Betty said:

Hi. I am new here but have been into peeing for many years since I was in my 20's. I got out of it for many years but now that I am an older female sometimes it happens intentionally or unintentionally, hehe. I am married but husband is not into peeing so I do it secretly and hidden. Nobody knows about my desires so sometimes I have the need to talk about it with like-minded people. Not sure what to say here. Kind of scared to just open up about it but I enjoy reading your stories.

Oh, a Lady closer to my age.  I was hoping that I could get a conversation going with you.  The anonymity between us makes it easy to discuss items that we would never discuss with anyone face to face.  I had one wonderful conversation that lasted almost 2 years.  We discussed many things over the conversation.   I hope to hear from you.

• Like 2

@Bursting Betty, You are closer to my age, also, and I join others in welcoming you. Love your hottest pee experience, in your profile. Very erotic. You will fit in very well, here! 

• Like 1

Welcome, Betty. I think you'll fit in fine here. There's lots of members who'd love to chat with you. Don't be afraid to open up around us even if it might be unintentional.