Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Amy benson345

Exchanging videos

Recommended Posts

Hey welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find a few on here willing to exchange with you. Maybe get chatting with others on here to find out.

  • Cheeky 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 26 maart 2020 at 12:35 AM, Amy benson345 said:

Hi everyone my name is Amy, I’m kind of new to this website and how it works but I’m wondering if anyone would like to exchange some piss pics or vids with me. It’s really turns me on 😉

Loved that to, I'm getting turned right now. If you now how let me now I'm excited to see yours and can give you some of mine....kisses and pisses from peelover 38

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome to the site.  There are plenty to explore here including a lot of pee videos and picture of our members. There is a section dedicated for men to share.  A few of us woman share our own videos.   

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, peelover38 said:

Loved that to, I'm getting turned right now. If you now how let me now I'm excited to see yours and can give you some of mine....kisses and pisses from peelover 38

Add my snapchat amybenson3456 x

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, Amy benson345 said:

Hi everyone my name is Amy, I’m kind of new to this website and how it works but I’m wondering if anyone would like to exchange some piss pics or vids with me. It’s really turns me on 😉

I'd be up for that. WS_Lover89 is my snapchat if you have the app.

Edited by PeeFan

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2020 at 10:06 AM, Amy benson345 said:

Sorry it’s actually amybenson34567

amybenson34567 doesn't exist on snapchat. I only found amybenson345 and amybenson3456.

Share this post


Link to post

You guys - Really???   Check out the dates - this girl was last online a MONTH ago and you're all falling over yourselves.....  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/29/2020 at 7:25 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

You guys - Really???   Check out the dates - this girl was last online a MONTH ago and you're all falling over yourselves.....  

I didn’t want to say anything. But it was so obviously fake. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mjp83 said:

I didn’t want to say anything. But it was so obviously fake. 

There have been a couple of those.  Not sure what their game is. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, Amy benson345 said:

Hi everyone my name is Amy, I’m kind of new to this website and how it works but I’m wondering if anyone would like to exchange some piss pics or vids with me. It’s really turns me on 😉

Welcome I just sent you a snapchat request. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Amy! I would be willing to exchange either with you, also added you on Snapchat 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Live Chat

Live Chat

    You must be logged in to post in the live chat. It's free and easy to register in under 30 seconds.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...