Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Amy benson345

Exchanging videos

Hey welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find a few on here willing to exchange with you. Maybe get chatting with others on here to find out.

• Cheeky 1

On 26 maart 2020 at 12:35 AM, Amy benson345 said:

Hi everyone my name is Amy, I’m kind of new to this website and how it works but I’m wondering if anyone would like to exchange some piss pics or vids with me. It’s really turns me on 😉

Loved that to, I'm getting turned right now. If you now how let me now I'm excited to see yours and can give you some of mine....kisses and pisses from peelover 38

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Welcome to the site.  There are plenty to explore here including a lot of pee videos and picture of our members. There is a section dedicated for men to share.  A few of us woman share our own videos.   

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

2 hours ago, peelover38 said:

Loved that to, I'm getting turned right now. If you now how let me now I'm excited to see yours and can give you some of mine....kisses and pisses from peelover 38

Add my snapchat amybenson3456 x

On 3/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, Amy benson345 said:

Hi everyone my name is Amy, I’m kind of new to this website and how it works but I’m wondering if anyone would like to exchange some piss pics or vids with me. It’s really turns me on 😉

I'd be up for that. WS_Lover89 is my snapchat if you have the app.

Edited by PeeFan

On 3/27/2020 at 10:06 AM, Amy benson345 said:

Sorry it’s actually amybenson34567

amybenson34567 doesn't exist on snapchat. I only found amybenson345 and amybenson3456.

You guys - Really???   Check out the dates - this girl was last online a MONTH ago and you're all falling over yourselves.....  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/29/2020 at 7:25 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

You guys - Really???   Check out the dates - this girl was last online a MONTH ago and you're all falling over yourselves.....  

I didn’t want to say anything. But it was so obviously fake. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjp83 said:

I didn’t want to say anything. But it was so obviously fake. 

There have been a couple of those.  Not sure what their game is. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, Amy benson345 said:

Welcome I just sent you a snapchat request. 

Hello Amy! I would be willing to exchange either with you, also added you on Snapchat 🙂