Pee in public train

21 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is nice to pee on the train. I prefer to just sit and let my pee soak through my skirt in to the seat which feels really nice and warm, and you can be discreet. Little and often is best because if I make a puddle on the floor it tends to travel up and down the train as it starts and stops! 

Wow, what an amazing feeling that must be! Very hot! That way you won't get caught for sure 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Yes. It does feel really nice to be sitting there in a nice warm and wet seat when everyone around does not know.

Sounds amazingly nice.   Of course, if I was sat anywhere nearby and happened to work out what you were up to, It'd probably be obvious that I knew...    (I'm not boasting about size, but at that moment my excitement would be a bit revealing...)

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 2
7 minutes ago, toiletfloorpee said:

I have never done this personally but a very good friend of mine did on the way back from a party in London last year. No loo on the train, she was fine when she got on but last 15 minutes into the journey before she just squatted in front of the seat and left a big puddle. Never said a word about it!! Just carried on our conversation. Good job the train was pretty empty.

I'm surprised she didn't even comment, most likely something along the lines of "I'm sorry I really need a wee and I'm going to do it here", unless she was aware that it wasn't something that would offend you!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 3:57 PM, pop-a-squat said:

My dream is to be on a nearly empty train and to piss off the front of the seat sitting on the edge. I really wanna do this. 

You should go for it! It can be scary but when you actually do it, then you will get the best naughty feeling ever! If you to do this i would love to hear how it went and felt!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 years later...
On 12/9/2019 at 12:20 AM, Paulypeeps said:

It is nice to pee on the train. I prefer to just sit and let my pee soak through my skirt in to the seat which feels really nice and warm, and you can be discreet. Little and often is best because if I make a puddle on the floor it tends to travel up and down the train as it starts and stops! 

Great as ever Paulypeeps

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 6/11/2023 at 2:00 AM, Sonnenschein said:

Such an exciting experience,but I don't know if I'll ever repeat it, since the fear of getting caught was surprisingly strong.

I think part of this is definitely that some years ago this was easier to get away with. You might’ve bought your ticket in cash and never showed your ID. There were far fewer cameras and no digital recording or facial recognition 

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Kamika said:

Not a train but an international bus.

Happened yesterday, I was visiting a neighboring country to buy some things and it was like a 4 hour ride. It was getting dark already, I didn’t really feel like using public toilets and I was getting frustrated because honestly I prefer cars or planes.

Anyways, I felt the urge to piss and there were very few people in the bus and most of them were asleep anyway. No one was behind me and it was dark plus I doubt there were cameras so I finally had the opportunity to soak a seat. I was wearing leggings but I didn’t want to wet them, however I didn’t want my pussy to touch the seat either because ew. So i lowered my leggings and my panties, literally squatted on the seat, supporting myself by holding the seat in front of me, arched my back so the piss doesn’t go forward or on the floor and used my right hand to aim for the center of the seat. At first it kind of puddled so I waited for it to be absorbed, then let the rest out. Put my leggings and panties back up, and just changed seats towards the front. 
It made me extremely horny and honestly i could have rubbed my clit but as I have long nails I prefer to use my clit suction toy (which I did when I got home). 

No one suspected a thing and I guess it had dried a bit because the bus terminates every morning so it had like 8 or so hours to dry (probably didn’t)

Good job girl 🙂 

The exact way how to do it. Very nice story and thanks for sharing, @Kamika. You just took the opportunity and got rewarded with great fun to remember while the risk was manageable. I could imagine that you didn’t want your pussy touching the seat. You never know who had pissed there before 😉. Jokes aside: I also started getting bolder with cushioned seats in trains when the opportunity came up. From that perspective I even miss the lockdowns, when the trains were almost empty running through the country. Before that time I had only beautified the bathrooms in the trains, but now the compartment simply became the bathroom 🤭

Best memory I have is a ride with a friend in December 2022. We were both tipsy (and bursting) and everything really went out perfectly. She hated public bathrooms and I talked her into simply peeing in the compartment, while doing the same myself of course. We both detected completely new naughty sides of each other. lol. Whole story is posted here.https://peefans.com/topic/25280-a-truly-exciting-train-ride-home-from-the-christmas-market/?tab=comments#comment-350502

• Like 1
On 3/20/2024 at 1:05 AM, Kamika said:

Not a train but an international bus.

Happened yesterday, I was visiting a neighboring country to buy some things and it was like a 4 hour ride. It was getting dark already, I didn’t really feel like using public toilets and I was getting frustrated because honestly I prefer cars or planes.

Anyways, I felt the urge to piss and there were very few people in the bus and most of them were asleep anyway. No one was behind me and it was dark plus I doubt there were cameras so I finally had the opportunity to soak a seat. I was wearing leggings but I didn’t want to wet them, however I didn’t want my pussy to touch the seat either because ew. So i lowered my leggings and my panties, literally squatted on the seat, supporting myself by holding the seat in front of me, arched my back so the piss doesn’t go forward or on the floor and used my right hand to aim for the center of the seat. At first it kind of puddled so I waited for it to be absorbed, then let the rest out. Put my leggings and panties back up, and just changed seats towards the front. 
It made me extremely horny and honestly i could have rubbed my clit but as I have long nails I prefer to use my clit suction toy (which I did when I got home). 

No one suspected a thing and I guess it had dried a bit because the bus terminates every morning so it had like 8 or so hours to dry (probably didn’t)

It must be really a magical feeling to pee on a seat. Well done! 😄

• Agree 1
On 3/24/2024 at 12:30 AM, NaughtyGold said:

Best memory I have is a ride with a friend in December 2022. We were both tipsy (and bursting) and everything really went out perfectly. She hated public bathrooms and I talked her into simply peeing in the compartment, while doing the same myself of course. We both detected completely new naughty sides of each other. lol. Whole story is posted here.https://peefans.com/topic/25280-a-truly-exciting-train-ride-home-from-the-christmas-market/?tab=comments#comment-350502

In my opinion this is still one of the hottest experiences I’ve ever read here. Are you still in contact with your friend and have you ever talked about this train ride again?