Peeing at a swimming pool or water park. (POLL)

Where do you pee at pools?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. You're swimming in a pool and need to pee, do you

• just pee while swimming
    • get out and pee in the grass or pool deck
    • run into the showers
    • step into the dressing area
    • use proper restrooms
  2. 2. You're sunbathing poolside and need to pee, do you

• pee where you are
    • sit or stand at the edge of the pool
    • take a quick swim
    • run into the showers
    • step into the dressing area
    • use proper restrooms
  3. 3. You're in the locker / dressing room and need to pee, do you

• just go there on the floor /walls
    • run into the showers
    • wait until you're in the pool
    • use the proper restrooms
  4. 4. Check off all the places where you've peed at a swimming pool

• while swimming in a pool
    • sitting at the side of a pool
    • standing at the side of a pool
    • on a pool deck
    • in the grass / bush / tree near a pool
    • in the showers
    • on dressing room floor / walls
  5. 5. Do other know where you've peed

• yes, others have seen me doing it
    • Yes, I've shared with others that I do it
    • no, I don't think anyone knows

I've answered this to the best of my knowledge, but find that it applies to me when younger, I've never done it in my later years. However the 'sea' is a different matter, given the temperature of our seas here in the UK, there's nothing like 'warming' your lower half in a nice release of urine.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
16 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

By the way, I can't complete the poll because the last two questions require that I didn't use the proper restroom.

There’s always next time! In a shower cubicle or in the water of the pool are both pretty discreet...

Last time I swam, I showered before I got in the pool and the showers were busy. Normally I’d let it go there, naked, with the piss disguised by the water flowing down me. I’ve seen other guys go pee in the communal shower, though not all do and I imagine many would object to getting other guys piss on their bare feet. It’s supposed to be good for your skin, there are skin creams that contain urea... and usually it goes straight down the drain, but this time I ended up just getting in the pool and letting it go there. The bigger the pool is the less bad I feel about pissing in it. (If it’s the sea I’ll almost always pee in the water!)

When I was a kid, for boys to pee on the floor in changing rooms wasn’t that unusual, and peeing in the pool wasn’t unusual either. It took me too long to realise that some adults never found a good reason to stop doing it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I always pee in the pool,lake or ocean if i need to go why bother going all the way to the toilet haha. Speaking of that im actually looking for videos where a girl is so desperate that she goes in the pool but can't seem to find that:(

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

I always pee in the pool,lake or ocean if i need to go why bother going all the way to the toilet haha. Speaking of that im actually looking for videos where a girl is so desperate that she goes in the pool but can't seem to find that:(

Natural/candid movies, of a girl just going pee discreetly through her swimsuit in the pool, seem very rare. More posed or deliberate ones exist and are I guess getting easier to make as waterproof cameras get cheaper.

It’d be hard to get desperate in a pool unless you wanted to, because ... why wait until you’re desperate? Just let it out, as soon as you feel the need to go at all. But if you swim in cold water then sunbathe you could easily find yourself desperate and far from the toilets. Hm, maybe I should write a little story on this theme...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, Thearo Hafbjorn said:

See, I a lot of the time go to the toilets to use the urinals. The reason is because if I'm just wearing trunks and whip it out to pee, I'm borderline naked for the people around me. Peeing in the pool can be fun but I prefer people to know I'm peeing.

You could piss in the showers and be as blatant or as discreet as you like!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/31/2019 at 7:13 AM, Thearo Hafbjorn said:

See, I a lot of the time go to the toilets to use the urinals. The reason is because if I'm just wearing trunks and whip it out to pee, I'm borderline naked for the people around me. Peeing in the pool can be fun but I prefer people to know I'm peeing.

As Oliver2 said, you'd be quite "safe" peeing in the showers even "blatantly" as it's a quite common habit even among "normal" people.  I see on my poll above, currently 85% of us pee there and I know of many mainstream polls showing 75% to 80% of us pee there.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 4:07 PM, spywareonya said:

Once I even pissed off a prudish woman who saw me relaxing all naked in the sauna, more or less in this position:

I had to read that twice - first time I thought you had pissed ON a prudish woman. 

That would be something to see!

• Haha 2
On 11/14/2019 at 10:16 AM, pop-a-squat said:

You all know I love to naughty pee, so I’d rather get out of the pool and pee beside it so others have a chance of figuring out what I’m doing. I’ve peed on many floors in changing rooms and off beach chairs or even in the sand at the beach. But I generally pee right where I am. Whatever is easiest and naughtiest. 

I’d love to read more detailed accounts of this

• Agree 2
On 11/14/2019 at 10:07 AM, spywareonya said:

I also had pissed and fingered many times, completely naked in the sauna. Once I even pissed off a prudish woman who saw me relaxing all naked in the sauna, more or less in this position:

Immagine correlata

and she asked me with a subtly bothered voice "Can you cover up at least a bit?" I looked at her quite nastily and firmly answered: "NO". She made a sigh, feeling insulted, and simply didn't speak to me again eheheheh!!!

Well at least you didn't have to worry about making small talk with her hahahahaha.

I sure wouldn't complain if you did that while sitting in the sauna

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Riley said:

Tbh with the peeing in the swimming pool thing, like I dont like to do it if i know my pee is going to be super yellow and dehydrated but usually while swimming ill be drinking a lot of water and my pee will basically just be water. Also for some reason the combination of swimming pools and drinking water literally makes me need to pee every ten minutes and I would end up peeing myself jsut trying to do anything and not run to the bathroom so, i just kind of go🤷‍♀️

Iam the same way, swimming pools makes me have to piss all the time hahahahahah. I don't know what it is about them

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Riley said:

Tbh with the peeing in the swimming pool thing, like I dont like to do it if i know my pee is going to be super yellow and dehydrated but usually while swimming ill be drinking a lot of water and my pee will basically just be water. Also for some reason the combination of swimming pools and drinking water literally makes me need to pee every ten minutes and I would end up peeing myself jsut trying to do anything and not run to the bathroom so, i just kind of go🤷‍♀️

Swimming in water has a diuretic effect, especially with cold water, so, yeah, swimming pools do make you have to go pee.

@Riley do you avoid strong yellow pee in the pool because you feel you'd be making the water dirty, or is it because someone might see the yellow cloud at your crotch & know what you had done?

• Like 1