Locations where women pee ??

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I sometimes carry tissues and I have offered them to ladies who I have caught peeing.  If nothing else then it gives an excuse to observe them longer whilst asking the question.   I have had several girls accept the offer.  A few have said they had their own.  Only one told me to just keep moving and leave her to pee, so I did.   The best reaction was a girl peeing in an alley.  When I caught her she was a bit embarrassed.  I said not to worry and offered her a tissue.  She said “What a nice reaction - most people would be disgusted - you are a gentleman” I said that I was only there to go for a pee myself and surely girls needed to pee as much as men. She laughed and took the tissue.

Wow Alfresco, you a ladies man, a real gentleman. I would gladly accept a tissue from you. There should be more like you, and probably some would feel less embarrass.

Question, do you think that this could lead to a friendly talk and a possibility to get to know that person? I know if I was in that position and nice man did that, i would find it hot in a way.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Sephora said:

Hi, I was asked a question, where do all the women pee? So I figured, lets make a topic out of it for others that are curious.

I guess where we feel safer and mostly out of the public and stationary cameras view.

Personally, it depends where I am at that present moment. Also to add to this persons question, I try to keep tissue in purse, however there are moments I must do without. Do men bring tissue with them? I know my hubby doesn't.

When I go for a run, I usually have about 2-3 places I use and most of those places are next to a tree or bush.

When I am out in the city, most of my pee spots are underground parking, in between or in the back of a car or the car I am with.

If I take the train on my way back from work and the urge strikes, because there is no toilets. I will go to an old park not far from the station, hoping there aren't no parents and kids around. Its still a good walk to my house and I can hold in for so long.

I hope this answers your questions *wink*

Fortunately in all the places where I have to go there is always a toilet available ... I piss around and everywhere just for my pleasure... and I like doing it safely! However above a parked car it is always a great temptation... 😜

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I sometimes carry tissues and I have offered them to ladies who I have caught peeing.  If nothing else then it gives an excuse to observe them longer whilst asking the question.   I have had several girls accept the offer.  A few have said they had their own.  Only one told me to just keep moving and leave her to pee, so I did.   The best reaction was a girl peeing in an alley.  When I caught her she was a bit embarrassed.  I said not to worry and offered her a tissue.  She said “What a nice reaction - most people would be disgusted - you are a gentleman” I said that I was only there to go for a pee myself and surely girls needed to pee as much as men. She laughed and took the tissue.

...and probably what you would have loved the most would have been the tissue returned soaked with piss, my Friend... 😜

• Cheeky 1

I am not a girl too but I also feel they should  pee anywhere too. We all have to go in public and cant hold it all the time. I do say too that it is easier for a guy to just pull it out and go. Where girls have to pull more out to go. Some women are braver then other women when it comes to peeing but dont have much chose. Women help it that it take longer for them to pee outside more stuff to pull down. It does not help too that there are less stalls then mens room for a example. Women dont want wet themself so does not have much chose to pop a squat or pee somewhere. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, beachmom said:

I spend much of my free time at the beach and pool so I can basically do it anywhere I need to, the ocean, the sand, the pool, the showers and the changing rooms are all perfectly acceptable and mostly unnoticed by anyone. In the city I try to avoid alleys and isolated places out of security concerns, but prefer to just squat between cars.

It sounds fantastic, i guess you feel it at least a bit exciting. 

I dont exactly have the biggest bladder so I kind of have a mental note of all the restrooms I could use if needed around me and I also will sometimes google the nearest bathroom to a location and plan out when I could use it if im going somewhere, especially with other people. I also will usually massively dehydrate myself during those times to give myself a little extra time. 

If it comes down to it and I need to pee outside I try and always just find the most private area I can and be as quick as I can. Usually I can be very sneaky and go without any issues so I guess its ok xD

There are times where if im alone Ill intentionally go outside in secluded spots because I enjoy it but usually my fear of being caught wins and I just try to pee in restrooms. 

Everything kind of changes if its raining though.........

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 10/1/2019 at 4:26 AM, Sephora said:

Wow Alfresco, you a ladies man, a real gentleman. I would gladly accept a tissue from you. There should be more like you, and probably some would feel less embarrass.

Question, do you think that this could lead to a friendly talk and a possibility to get to know that person? I know if I was in that position and nice man did that, i would find it hot in a way.

It might work to get to know someone, but generally I don’t stay for too long in case it becomes awkward or causes embarrassment.   I try to make it seem like a genuine and chivalrous desire to help and I think such a person would then move along.  

• Like 2
On 10/1/2019 at 9:44 AM, alicexxx said:

...and probably what you would have loved the most would have been the tissue returned soaked with piss, my Friend... 😜

I have been known to return and collect the tissue a few minutes later.....

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/3/2019 at 6:23 PM, Alfresco said:

I have been known to return and collect the tissue a few minutes later.....

I know there are toilet seat lickers out there, if I may call it that. However thats the first time I heard about collecting the tissues. Now your making me wonder if anyone has collected mine. Whatever floats your boat right?

• Agree 1

I like to be hidden but with the slight chance someone will catch me. On the side of a back road, a park bench, on a hiking trail, on the beach, in a parking lot, anywhere im slightly exposed but also have a little bit of privacy. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 9/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Sephora said:

Hi, I was asked a question, where do all the women pee? So I figured, lets make a topic out of it for others that are curious.

I guess where we feel safer and mostly out of the public and stationary cameras view.

Personally, it depends where I am at that present moment. Also to add to this persons question, I try to keep tissue in purse, however there are moments I must do without. Do men bring tissue with them? I know my hubby doesn't.

When I go for a run, I usually have about 2-3 places I use and most of those places are next to a tree or bush.

When I am out in the city, most of my pee spots are underground parking, in between or in the back of a car or the car I am with.

If I take the train on my way back from work and the urge strikes, because there is no toilets. I will go to an old park not far from the station, hoping there aren't no parents and kids around. Its still a good walk to my house and I can hold in for so long.

On my lap in your pants

On 9/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Sephora said:

On my lap in there pants or panties