What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

So glad Christmas is over. In my supermarket workplace just about every day in December, the song I was listening to was Mariah Carey's All I want for Pigging Christmas. And all the other Christmas shite. 

• Agree 1

That old duffer Goose is showing himself up again...   sharing pretentious big-haired cheesy '80s rock from unknown bands....

In my defence - this album, and it's iconic predecessor On A Storyteller's Night were the soundtrack to my university days.

And my vinyl playlist for this week is definitely going to be Magnum centric with the sad news of Tony Clarkin's death - lyrics, guitars and original Magnum member.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
On 1/14/2024 at 3:46 AM, Kupar said:

I bloody love this song. And I don't care that The Doors are really out of fashion.

Wow. I never used to like The Doors because there was over-play on the radio, particularly in the 90s, but this one hit me in the heart just now and I love the lyrics, and I can very easily imagine you doing this song at karaoke, so yeah I love it now and it makes me smile. 💖