What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

I just choreographed an entire music video in my head before, during, and after a shower for the song My Humps by the Black Eyes Peas. There was a lot of ass shaking and busting moves I know i can't hit, but that's why it all took place behind the closed door of my bathroom 😆

• Haha 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Take your pick - which version do you prefer?

I think Thin Lizzy. I know it so well, and the band are so tight. It's a great interpretation. But Metallica's version is good too. Just a bit breathless, and this obscures the music a little. Sexy video though 🙂.

Edited by Kupar
Added comment
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Kupar said:

I think Thin Lizzy. I know it so well, and the band are so tight. It's a great interpretation. But Metallica's version is good too. Just a bit breathless, and this obscures the music a little. Sexy video though 🙂.

Agree with @Kupar. Thin Lizzy's version was the first heard, so it was as "first love" 🙂

So all others were like covers on Thin Lizzy for me) But when I've found the history of this song, I understood that all versions in past century were covers) 

Think this variant is the closest to original

Edited by Ozabot
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...