If you could relive your life what would you have done?

I'd be telling my younger self...  'What's the worst that could happen - just f%%%ing do it!" 

All the events in my younger life when I've been too shy to speak up, too quiet - too much of a blushing teenager to talk to the girl, God forbid to actually maybe flirt....  Don't be a dick, just be natural.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I think about the things I would have changed, then I think it that would have changed some of the good I have in my life now. And I have a lot of good in my life.  Like my two wonderful children.  We all must make mistakes and have some heartache to teach us a lesson. The important thing is did u learn from that lesson and do better or are u repeating the same mistakes.  We are all born innocent and obviously.  We all have to learn.  So the answer to your question is I wouldn’t  change anything. 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/13/2019 at 1:27 AM, Sweets said:

I think about the things I would have changed, then I think it that would have changed some of the good I have in my life now. And I have a lot of good in my life.  Like my two wonderful children.  We all must make mistakes and have some heartache to teach us a lesson. The important thing is did u learn from that lesson and do better or are u repeating the same mistakes.  We are all born innocent and obviously.  We all have to learn.  So the answer to your question is I wouldn’t  change anything. 

That's very true i guess i wouldn't be the man i am today without wallking the path i did but on the other hand misstakes can follow you for life if they are big enough 

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

That's very true i guess i wouldn't be the man i am today without wallking the path i did but on the other hand misstakes can follow you for life if they are big enough 

That is true but once they are made we just have to do our best to get thru them.   Somethings that affect us the most many not be caused by anything we have done. Say for instance a child abused by a parent.   There are things that are out of our control and we just have to figure out how to deal with the best we can 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sweets said:

That is true but once they are made we just have to do our best to get thru them.   Somethings that affect us the most many not be caused by anything we have done. Say for instance a child abused by a parent.   There are things that are out of our control and we just have to figure out how to deal with the best we can 

So very true 

• Like 1

I would be much less shy and awkward with girls in my high school years if I could live them again. So many missed opportunities.

My desire for cunnilingus began at about age 12,  but I had no idea that girls would actually like it or it could make them feel good.   I never dared to try it until I was 17. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, likesToLick said:

My desire for cunnilingus began at about age 12...

User name checks out 🙂

As I remember it I knew that fellatio was a thing from when I was very young, and got the impression many people thought it was kind of gross, but my reaction in my teens to learning that you could go down on a woman was along the lines of OH WOW YOU CAN DO THAT?! 😄 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

As I remember it I knew that fellatio was a thing from when I was very young, and got the impression many people thought it was kind of gross, but my reaction in my teens to learning that you could go down on a woman was along the lines of OH WOW YOU CAN DO THAT?! 😄 

It's funny,  the first time a girl took my penis into her mouth,  I didn't think "hey, she's giving me a blowjob",  the very first thought I had was "wow, maybe she will let me lick her pussy!"  Just a few minutes later, I found out that "yes, she would" and I was delighted.  She seemed very pleased too.

• Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I do change my mind about something I would have changed. I would have taken better care of my health.   I would have  exercise and eaten better in my 20’s and 30’s.  

I'm fully with you on that one.  I've ruined a lot of my life by allowing my weight to get out of control, and losing my fitness. I can never get those years back.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Common theme I guess, I would have accepted that the beautiful girl who posed for impromptu photos and invited me to touch her breasts "if you want" really was being sincere! If I had a time machine I'd go back and beat myself around the head for not having the confidence to take that opportunity...

• Agree 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's not really much I would change. 

Possibly would have started exercising properly a few years earlier. 

Other than that I would have had more confidence and been more open about my pee fetish to some of the girls and had more experiences. 

• Like 1

The things  I would change in my like if I had to look would being shy not speaking up to people . The things I say to people online or public. The old saying is thing before you say something is true to me.

Stop blaming my parents or other people in my life. Get older and you have to blame yourself and grew up. I wish I would workout earlier in life. I wish I would talk to more girls not be the shy one when it came to girls.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

#1 stayed the fuck out of debt. 
#2 never smoked. 
#3 summer of 87, realized that petite, lithe little slut that took my youth would have let me do a whole lot more after that 1 single night, and that I should have. I had my first nut in 5 minutes. Rested a couple minutes. She played with my cock and I fingered her, adding more fingers until I was up to 4. Then she wanted to fuck more. I was young and very fit and healthy. I think I literally fucked her for 4 hours straight without busting another nut. Then, I didn’t know what fisting was. If I were there again, I’d have shoved my whole hand and some of my fore arm into that wonderful woman. And still fucked her crazy for 4 more hours. A friend’s dad used to fuck that little slut, too. Used to tell me and my friend she never was the same after that night she fucked me. I kid you not. That night, I was super man. She was 10 years older than me, had 2 kids, and oh the memories.

#4 summer of ‘88, not had that pizza that made me sick, the night after I ate my first pussy, because I and she had planned on some serious fucking that 2nd night. That relationship ended soon after (her choice) and she moved, so I never had another chance, but DAMN that ass.

#4 summer of ‘89, not been so quick to leave another beautiful little fuck bunny, wonderful tasting pussy and she got SO fucking wet. If I could have convinced any into some water sports, it would have been her. 

#5 summer of ‘90-‘91, not broken the heart and trust of the the 3rd girl, by having some amazing times with the 4th girl. That 4th girl would have tried anything, too. 

• Like 1