If you could relive your life what would you have done?

27 minutes ago, F.W said:

Everything.I fucked up my life in my 20s.

I feel you. I've been near fucking it all up many times when i was 11-16 nothing i am proud of but thinking back to it makes me realize how much i've changed and that i have become a man now. 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm not that old yet so I can't really answer your question properly, but so far the only thing that I really would like to change is my "teenage - personality". I was incredibly naive back then and used to believe every bullshit people told me, which kinda damaged my mental health and the way I see myself today. The fact that I was also very insecure made it even worse. Furthermore, I would also avoid certain people that, in a way, ruined my last two highschool years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Gotah said:

I'm not that old yet so I can't really answer your question properly, but so far the only thing that I really would like to change is my "teenage - personality". I was incredibly naive back then and used to believe every bullshit people told me, which kinda damaged my mental health and the way I see myself today. The fact that I was also very insecure made it even worse. Furthermore, I would also avoid certain people that, in a way, ruined my last two highschool years.

It's not your fault what they did to you just remember that

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I have become a better person as I have aged psychologically, spiritually, and emotionally - less selfish, less hedonistic, more intrinsically sensible with more moral honesty about myself and fewer selfish moral compromises.

If I could live my life again, I'd be a better person much sooner.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I would have made a better effort at fucking Linda M. in high school. For months I pursued her, finally got a date. She was older, and more 'experienced', meaning she'd been with a lot of older guys and most of the football team. 

But she was gorgeous, sexy, and my frequent hardons all had her name on them.

One night she agreed to sit in my car after a dance and share some vino with me. She'd had considerable to drink (and probably smoke), and was very receptive to my fumbling and shortly we wound up in the back seat, her panties down on  her ankles, tits out which I gobbled with no abandon.

I had been hard for her for so long, and had wanked to her visions, so when she dove into my pants to liberate my cock, the hair trigger was tripped and in two strokes I came all over her dainty hand.  To which she said "Ewwww", angry, wiped up and stalked off.

If only I had jerked off a couple of times before going to that dance. But nooooooo.... 

Edited by UnabashedUser
19 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

If only I had jerked off a couple of times before going to that dance. But nooooooo.... 

I think this happens to every teenage boy at least once lol

Edited by speedy3471
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

I would of had more confidence in myself when I was in high school and into my 20's. I wasn't popular with women because of this, I finally got my first girlfriend when I was 25, she is my wife now lol

I also would of visited with my grandparents more, both my grandma's and one grandpa have passed away

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I would of had more confidence in myself when I was in high school and into my 20's. I wasn't popular with women because of this, I finally got my first girlfriend when I was 25, she is my wife now lol

I also would of visited with my grandparents more, both my grandma's and one grandpa have passed away

Im sorry for your loss my friend but trust me they know you love them. And you can see the highschool thing like this you found the right one right away instead of going trough breakups, drama and pain. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Im sorry for your loss my friend but trust me they know you love them. And you can see the highschool thing like this you found the right one right away instead of going trough breakups, drama and pain. 

Thank you. Iam luckey in the way I was spared hard break ups and such. Iam very lucky to have found the women I did 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

Go back to my school days, actually pay attention in class, get better grades and change my lifes direction completely. If my life had worked out the way i would have liked it to, i'd be flying 747's and A380's by now, earning shitloads of money.

If i couldn't do that, then just go back 10 years and not make the stupid mistakes that caused me and my X to split up.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, F.W said:

Everything.I fucked up my life in my 20s.

Ridiculous

If fucking up one's life leads people to be like you, then fucking up one's life should be mandatory, and refusing to do would be punished by on-the-spot execution

You are surely emanating a sensation like being a ragged fighter, scarred and harsh, but you are a paragon for human greatness, a man whose soul reflect in his every act, idealism and goodheartedness and anger

I love you like I love very few people

And respect and admire you immensely

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:08 AM, speedy3471 said:

Getting better grades and working harder is also something I would change

That's ridiculous!!! Harder than you nobody ever strived in life! Maybe only Julius Caesar did!!!

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:15 AM, speedy3471 said:

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:44 AM, Peefreak99 said:

We are here to tell you that over and over and over again

You emanate love from every single inch of your soul

When you love somebody, they FEEL it

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

That's ridiculous!!! Harder than you nobody ever strived in life! Maybe only Julius Caesar did!!!

Awe thank you so much. I've had a strong work ethic since childhood. I started actively farming(renting land, buying fertilizer and chemical, buying equipment etc.) when I was just 16 years old. I started helping my dad at 12 lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2019 at 10:32 PM, UnabashedUser said:

I would have made a better effort at fucking Linda M. in high school. For months I pursued her, finally got a date. She was older, and more 'experienced', meaning she'd been with a lot of older guys and most of the football team. 

But she was gorgeous, sexy, and my frequent hardons all had her name on them.

One night she agreed to sit in my car after a dance and share some vino with me. She'd had considerable to drink (and probably smoke), and was very receptive to my fumbling and shortly we wound up in the back seat, her panties down on  her ankles, tits out which I gobbled with no abandon.

I had been hard for her for so long, and had wanked to her visions, so when she dove into my pants to liberate my cock, the hair trigger was tripped and in two strokes I came all over her dainty hand.  To which she said "Ewwww", angry, wiped up and stalked off.

its the "Ewwwww" that made me laugh. Dirty bitch must have swallowed pints of the stuff in her youth to judge from your description of her, yet spaff on her hand and she goes eww....

Guest UnabashedUser
8 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

its the "Ewwwww" that made me laugh. Dirty bitch must have swallowed pints of the stuff in her youth to judge from your description of her, yet spaff on her hand and she goes eww....

She had no class so I wasn't expecting that reaction. Would have been super hot if she'd winked and licked it off her hand. 

I think she was instantly pissed off because my cumming meant she wasn't going to get laid that night or something. I'd have done  her again in a few minutes if she'd just hung around. 

Edited by UnabashedUser