Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Live Action Thread

Not quite my thing. But I have thought about the fact that will the masks mandates here it brings a new level of anonymity... Maybe things that once seemed too daring publicly for risk of someone seeing may now be possible... even if someone sees they can’t see the face under the mask!

• Like 3

Leaving work for the day and didn’t use the toilet once. Spent the entire day peeing at my desk into my pad. It was sopping wet! Changed it out for a fresh one and I am absolutely bursting to go....

• Like 4

Home now and absolutely bursting to pee. I’ve let a couple bursts out but still bursting to go. Have to leave to drop something off to a friend... decisions decisions... do I keep holding or find a naughty place to pee before I leave the house.. 

I don’t think I’ll make it if I try to hold much longer... I’ll have to find somewhere naughty to go before I leave the house... but where shall I go 

Sorry - you've probably gone now ... but if not, then there's always the kitchen sink. Or just open the front door - check if there's anyone about, and pee just outside?

So do you have a plan of action....    hold until it gets uncomfortable and then enjoy a delicious gentle tinkle?  Something for your husband to partake it?  Other plans?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So do you have a plan of action....    hold until it gets uncomfortable and then enjoy a delicious gentle tinkle?  Something for your husband to partake it?  Other plans?

Not really... I'll definitely invite my husband to watch whatever I end up doing but I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe another wetting in the kitchen or something

• Hot 3

Starting to get pretty desperate now. I'm not leaking yet but I know I will be peeing sooner rather than later. The orange squash is working its magic.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

17 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Not really... I'll definitely invite my husband to watch whatever I end up doing but I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe another wetting in the kitchen or something

Would be so hot if u or ur husband took some pictures whenever u can’t take it anymore and pee

Going to go pee now, I'll make another post tomorrow detailing what I did and how I got on.

I'm not at bursting point but it is quickly crossing the line of what's fun and what is uncomfortable

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For anyone who wants to the conclusion to what was posted above -

• Like 2

Slowly feeling the familiar feeling of being full lol. Iam enjoying lounging in the tub right now 

• Like 2

Having a chilled out day to myself,  just finished writing a story which has left me 'in the mood'...

Question is what to do...   Moderately full at the moment (7/10) and just about to have another mug of coffee - so I guess multiple options are possible.

Thoughts include perhaps jeans, clothing etc which are going in the wash - or perhaps solo in the bath.    Wetting carpets, bed or similar aren't options and the weather is pretty lousy outside so I'm tempted to stay indoors.

Anyone got any suggestions...?

27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Having a chilled out day to myself,  just finished writing a story which has left me 'in the mood'...

Question is what to do...   Moderately full at the moment (7/10) and just about to have another mug of coffee - so I guess multiple options are possible.

Thoughts include perhaps jeans, clothing etc which are going in the wash - or perhaps solo in the bath.    Wetting carpets, bed or similar aren't options and the weather is pretty lousy outside so I'm tempted to stay indoors.

Anyone got any suggestions...?

The wetting jeans thing would tempt me...but if carpets / bed etc isn't an option, an alternative to the solo bath might be an easy-to-clean floor - bathroom or kitchen? Perhaps lie on your back on the floor, clothed or naked, and make graceful arcs of pee over your clothes or body, or just around the spot where you're lying. I have found that great fun in the past.

Or stand in the shower and see how high up the wall you can reach?

Have fun!

Edited by Kupar
typo - must start reading my posts properly before hitting the button!
  • Love 1

Well, I think the jeans have won - currently lounging around in blue slim fit jeans and a Pink Floyd T shirt. Last time I pee'd was about 3 hours ago and had a mug of black coffee and some juice too since. Thought that may have filtered through quicker - coffee normally does.

So currently at probably an 8.5 - could most definitely cope with a pee, but not affording myself that luxury yet.

(Oh, and maybe not to everybody's taste - but may just happen to have tried a little bit of cross-dressing under the jeans).

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Oh, and maybe not to everybody's taste - but may just happen to have tried a little bit of cross-dressing under the jeans.

Nothing wrong with that 🙂 Not one of my kinks, but it does it for lots of guys.

Now I know where the coffee and juice are at.  Definitely closer to a 10 than 9 now.

Just bent down to the fridge and may have had the tiniest dribble escape.

• Like 1

Just now, Kupar said:

Do you want to hold it any more?

You know that thing where urgency comes and goes in waves...   I think with the next big wave I may stop trying to swim...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Button undone - let's see if that helps...

I'm sure it will give you a few more minutes

Are you thinking about where you'll be when you release? Sofa? Standing in the bathroom? Bed?

• Like 1