Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Live Action Thread

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Waiting to be seen in Specsavers 

absolutely busting for a piss!!

Simple - just walk into one of the little eye exam rooms and piss on the carpet - if anyone challenges you just say "sorry, I should have gone to Specsavers.... oh, hang on...."  😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Absolutely busting to piss in bed this morning- want to keep holding because I want to see how much I can hold. Bladder absolutely rock hard!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Absolutely busting to piss in bed this morning- want to keep holding because I want to see how much I can hold. Bladder absolutely rock hard!! 

Have you set yourself a target (in terms of time and place)? 10:00am? Where are you now?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Have you set yourself a target (in terms of time and place)? 10:00am? Where are you now?

I am still in bed which makes holding easier!! Yeah aiming for 1000

in fucking agony though lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

I am still in bed which makes holding easier!! Yeah aiming for 1000

in fucking agony though lol 

Any leakage yet? Only 20 minutes to wait... where are you going to let it go?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kupar said:

Any leakage yet? Only 20 minutes to wait... where are you going to let it go?

Not yet! Plan to measure 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Not yet! Plan to measure 

Great - let us know all about it. It's strange, but when I'm more desperate, I find it more difficult to get good pressure and distance and volume. But that's probably age ...

Eleven minutes...

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Great - let us know all about it. It's strange, but when I'm more desperate, I find it more difficult to get good pressure and distance and volume. But that's probably age ...

Eleven minutes...

Didn’t make it ☹️ 
amazing pressure tho! 1300mls 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Didn’t make it ☹️ 
amazing pressure tho! 1300mls 

Wow! That's a hell of a volume!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Wow! That's a hell of a volume!

Thank you! Don’t hold often these days- used to be able to manage 1400 to 1500mls 

thibk I’m getting old haha 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/5/2020 at 4:03 AM, Bladderlad said:

Didn’t make it ☹️ 
amazing pressure tho! 1300mls 

Very impressive volume 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Been holding it at work most of the day. Getting desperate to go! One hour left until I leave. I have to stop at a friends house to water her plants while she’s out of town... plan to take advantage of the opportunity of an empty house to relieve myself in a fun way. Will decide how when I get there. Been reading posts and watching videos on here and am absolutely bursting now and getting really turned on. Hopefully I make it another hour... 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, peegirl99 said:

Been holding it at work most of the day. Getting desperate to go! One hour left until I leave. I have to stop at a friends house to water her plants while she’s out of town... plan to take advantage of the opportunity of an empty house to relieve myself in a fun way. Will decide how when I get there. Been reading posts and watching videos on here and am absolutely bursting now and getting really turned on. Hopefully I make it another hour... 

I'm sure you can hold it. We'll be here for you!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

No bursts yet then. What have you been drinking?

Been drinking water all day. And no bursts. If I’m going to go somewhere naughty I want to be really full this time...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

...Getting really desperate but I’ll make it. 

We'll see....   😉    What are you wearing?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

I’ve left work and an here now at my friends. Looking for a suitable place to go...

Plant pots too boring?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

Decided to go to the basement and let loose on a throw rug. It was amazing and I came so hard after. 

Wonderful! Thanks for taking us through the evening. Glad you had a good time @peegirl99

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Live Chat

Live Chat

    You must be logged in to post in the live chat. It's free and easy to register in under 30 seconds.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...