Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Live Action Thread

I can feel the pressure building in my bladder, but it’s not intense yet. Time for more water!

Ok, so the pressure is growing fast. I can pee if I had too right now. I’d say I’m at a 5/10. I’ve drank 64 oz of water plus 20oz of coffee so far. I think I may need some more water

8/10 right now. It’s become hard to focus on anything. My body is screaming for me to take off these skin right leggings and get some relief.  I’m pacing back and forth right now in the bathroom. This is gonna happen soon.

Oh man. It’s about to come. I’m starting to leak involuntarily. Very small spurts are coming out. I keep hunching over. Also, I just finished another 32 oz of water.

I’m still holding and I’m watching some desperation videos to not make this easy. Getting hard helped save me a bit, but it’s not going to stop it. Still at 8/10 in pressure.

I’m peeing!!! Oh it feels so damn good! I’m slowly releasing it to enjoy this moment. 

Whew! All finished, I peed for about 30 seconds. These leggings are soaked! I’ve never done something like this before, holy moly I want to do it again!

28 minutes ago, Merkus said:

I’m peeing!!! Oh it feels so damn good! I’m slowly releasing it to enjoy this moment. 

Whew! All finished, I peed for about 30 seconds. These leggings are soaked! I’ve never done something like this before, holy moly I want to do it again!

Did you stand up and pee,  bathroom or bedroom? Did your feet get wet too?

44 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Did you stand up and pee,  bathroom or bedroom? Did your feet get wet too?

I peed standing up in the shower. It ran all down my legs and got my feet covered! Watching the leggings get soaked was so exciting, I had to take care of myself after I wet myself.

Did you wet yourself with clothes on over the toilet?

2 hours ago, Merkus said:

Time for a bump! I’ve started my hold right now, I’ve drank 2 cups of coffee and nearly 48 ounces of water so far. Soon there will be an “accident”

Sorry - two hours late to the party.  Sounds like you had a blast!!!

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Cheeky 1

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Sorry - two hours late to the party.  Just checked in and saw your post....   how is it going / did it go?

It did! I kept everyone up to date on it. I tried to get some pics, but they didn’t turn out at all. Lol. Maybe next time I do. Though I will be peeing a lot today. I’ve drank a lot of water today, and now the beer begins.

2 minutes ago, Merkus said:

I peed standing up in the shower. It ran all down my legs and got my feet covered! Watching the leggings get soaked was so exciting, I had to take care of myself after I wet myself.

Did you wet yourself with clothes on over the toilet?

No soaked no clothes today, but listen to your adventures I'm thinking of playing, I'm not able to mess up clothes needing washing. I need to find another adventure through any ideas,  I haven't drank enough water so I might need to start drinking 

Did you take care of yourself in your wet leggings 

@Merkus are you going for Desperation or up for something different,  I never tired desperate yet except if I'm suck in traffic and I  I dnt think that's the same lol

10 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

@Merkus are you going for Desperation or up for something different,  I never tired desperate yet except if I'm suck in traffic and I  I dnt think that's the same lol

I did take care of myself in the leggings afterwords. The fabric felt real nice lol. 

I was going for desperation until I gave in. I wasn’t leaking much as I was semi-hard.

hm.... if you can hold outside or in a forest could be an option. If not maybe the shower inside. I kinda have to pee again. Lol

Raining day in my part of the world or should I say Evening, I all ready took my shower for the day and didn't plan on getting wet again,😏  but I'm good for getting something else wet. 

Edited by Peeteller
Grammar

2 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Rain day  or in my part of the world Evening, I all ready took my shower for the day and didn't plan on getting wet again,  but I'm good for getting something else wet. 

Maybe a towel? You could bundle it it up and squat into it. If you gotta do laundry then that would be perfect!

3 minutes ago, Merkus said:

Maybe a towel? You could bundle it it up and squat into it. If you gotta do laundry then that would be perfect!

Let just say I'm not allowed to do laundry,  I get in the way of my wife's routine and she's been on a laundry mission all day.  I like the idea of sitting naked and peeing into a old towels so I can just throw away.  But wifie not into my games so I have to be discreet.  I do enjoy soaking  things more than myself 

Eventhough I'm not that much into Desperation,  I have tried it while at the last minute start to simulate myself until the urge to pee comes back and forth with this urge to cum, Wow what a great feeling 

I'm currently starting a hold if anyone is interested.

Probably at 3.5-4, haven't peed in 3.5 hours, I've had a Monster Energy drink and I'm working on a large glass of water.

My kik is @pissedjeansmetal and my DMs are open 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jeanswettingfan said:

Damn I chugged that water and now I'm at a 7 and climbing!

Have you broke the seal yet?

17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Have you broke the seal yet?

I actually just pissed my jeans!  It got really bad really fast haha.  I have footage if you want to DM me on Kik

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jeanswettingfan said:

I actually just pissed my jeans!  It got really bad really fast haha.  

It sneaks up on a person hahahha