Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Live Action Thread

10 minutes ago, jeanswettingfan said:

lol when you drink a ton of water and energy drinks? yes it certainly does! haha

Lol ya ain't that the truth 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jeanswettingfan said:

I actually just pissed my jeans!  It got really bad really fast haha.  I have footage if you want to DM me on Kik

Would love to see the footage 🙂

Just chugged a Monster and about 24 ounces of water.  I'm at a 5 or 6 and growing, I'm going to be really desperate really fast haha

My Kik is @pissedjeansmetal if anyone wants to hit me up.

Straight male 25 USA

Just thought it was about time I resurrected the thread....  live now.

Today I've been into the office for a few hours.  Had a large black coffee late morning and a pee on the way to lunch.  Since then a can of Diet Coke - both drinks normally go right through my middle aged male system. From work though I had to go to a nearby hospital for a routine blood test.

I sort of needed to pee when I left the office, but decided wait - half an hour or drive to the hospital was fine, just that comfortable needy feeling, then parking my car a more urgent twinge.  I considered peeing in an empty paper cup by my car in the multi-storey, but wasn't;'t sure about security cameras so held on. Walking the long hospital corridors was fine - less so the sitting waiting for my turn.  Was just considering a toilet visit when my name waa called and took my mind off it.

Arriving back at my car I thought about the cup idea but then figured I could at least start to drive- I could take the country lane route and always stop at a field entrance.  Sat nav said 40 minutes, but I hadn't really accounted for school traffic and a couple of sets of traffic lights.   I still had that coming and going urgency thing, so basically carried on driving - telling myself I'd only drunk one can of coke and holding myself when the need arose.

The last two miles we're of course the worse - past a biggish high school with buses and parents cars all over. Turning onto my estate felt like my bladder control was hanging by a thread... but made it home.

I've hung up my coat, untied and put away shoes - bending double to untangle a knotted lace very nearly lost it and think I may have just dribbled.  But now poured a pint of juice and having to stand typing this one handed.

It's now 15:43 so coming up to 3hrs 45min elapsed time since my lunchtime pee - wonder if I can make four hours?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just thought it was about time I resurrected the thread....  live now.

Today I've been into the office for a few hours.  Had a large black coffee late morning and a pee on the way to lunch.  Since then a can of Diet Coke - both drinks normally go right through my middle aged male system. From work though I had to go to a nearby hospital for a routine blood test.

I sort of needed to pee when I left the office, but decided wait - half an hour or drive to the hospital was fine, just that comfortable needy feeling, then parking my car a more urgent twinge.  I considered peeing in an empty paper cup by my car in the multi-storey, but wasn't;'t sure about security cameras so held on. Walking the long hospital corridors was fine - less so the sitting waiting for my turn.  Was just considering a toilet visit when my name waa called and took my mind off it.

Arriving back at my car I thought about the cup idea but then figured I could at least start to drive- I could take the country lane route and always stop at a field entrance.  Sat nav said 40 minutes, but I hadn't really accounted for school traffic and a couple of sets of traffic lights.   I still had that coming and going urgency thing, so basically carried on driving - telling myself I'd only drunk one can of coke and holding myself when the need arose.

The last two miles we're of course the worse - past a biggish high school with buses and parents cars all over. Turning onto my estate felt like my bladder control was hanging by a thread... but made it home.

I've hung up my coat, untied and put away shoes - bending double to untangle a knotted lace very nearly lost it and think I may have just dribbled.  But now poured a pint of juice and having to stand typing this one handed.

It's now 15:43 so coming up to 3hrs 45min elapsed time since my lunchtime pee - wonder if I can make four hours?

Can relate to the effects of caffeine on the older bladder lol

yep keep holding!! 😀

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Will try - lots of pacing and jiggling going on.   And an empty pint glass beside me

You can do it!! 
I am bursting as well- trying to hold until 530 when I leave work 

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now that sounds like more of a challenge than mine tbh

Hold on with me!? You can do it 😂

Ha unlikely I can hold this bladder full much longer but have just poured a second pint of juice so may carry on again. 
(did have a very minor leak running the tap oops)

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ha unlikely I can hold this bladder full much longer but have just poured a second pint of juice so may carry on again. 
(did have a very minor leak running the tap oops)

Nice! Got a wet patch?

Ok - so in that last few minutes I went from desperate to unable to stand or sit still, jumping around holding myself, shivers and goosebumps to the point I knew I was absolutely about to lose it. 

Rather than flood my pants and the towel I’d sat on I grabbed the two now empty pint glasses on my desk....

So I reckon about 700ml there which I know isn’t much for some - but probably a record for me recently.  Let’s see what happens as the next lot of juice filters through... 

C617AC38-AA68-4F9A-8C41-09EB400589A0.jpeg

• Like 3

Bladder filling fast, only had 1coffee and bottle of coke since lunch and last pee at 1pm. Definetely not peeing until after I leave work at 530pm 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

Bladder filling fast, only had 1coffee and bottle of coke since lunch and last pee at 1pm. Definetely not peeing until after I leave work at 530pm 

So - will you pee as you leave... or do you have a rush hour journey to survive?

13 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok - so in that last few minutes I went from desperate to unable to stand or sit still, jumping around holding myself, shivers and goosebumps to the point I knew I was absolutely about to lose it. 

Rather than flood my pants and the towel I’d sat on I grabbed the two now empty pint glasses on my desk....

So I reckon about 700ml there which I know isn’t much for some - but probably a record for me recently.  Let’s see what happens as the next lot of juice filters through... 

C617AC38-AA68-4F9A-8C41-09EB400589A0.jpeg

I can see how you couldn't wait much longer lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So - will you pee as you leave... or do you have a rush hour journey to survive?

Just around the M60! Which used to be a bitch but quiet since COVID 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Just around the M60! Which used to be a bitch but quiet since COVID 🙂

Still holding on lol?

700ml is pretty impressive @gldenwetgoose.  I think my average is around 500 and 600 on a good day.  I've never measured when I've been really desperate though.

• Like 1

Just now, Alfresco said:

700ml is pretty impressive @gldenwetgoose.  I think my average is around 500 and 600 on a good day.  I've never measured when I've been really desperate though.

You should measure when really desperate! Think you would be surprised lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know it fairly well - most of it anyway...  These days mostly to and from M61 to airport.

My journey is the other side J24 to 19

It’s a great area to live for bladder torture lol 

• Haha 1