Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Live Action Thread

Currently sitting at my desk at work peeing my pants (into a thick pad) in small bursts. I plan is to avoid using the toilet for the rest of the day. I just love the feeling. I have a full bladder but force myself so only less out small bursts at time. I can feel my the warmth and the wet inside my panties. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Sounds delicious @peegirl99 - that's what Friday afternoons are for.  Are you having trouble trying to hide the wicked grin?

Fully behind your plan... if you need any encouragement just shout.

@gldenwetgoose Not so much my grin that needs to be hidden as my arousal... still sitting here wetting periodically... have moved about the office and gone in some other spots too letting it get soaked into the pad in my panties... getting awfully wet in more ways than one. Currently have the office to myself so what shall be done about this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

@gldenwetgoose Not so much my grin that needs to be hidden as my arousal... still sitting here wetting periodically... have moved about the office and gone in some other spots too letting it get soaked into the pad in my panties... getting awfully wet in more ways than one. Currently have the office to myself so what shall be done about this. 

Ooh - lucky to have the office to yourself! You have many options ... and a few hours yet I think. Time for plenty of fun 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, peegirl99 said:

Ooh, the million dollar question.....    and lots of other questions...   Do you think your pad can carry on soaking up much more wetness before you end up with a delicious wet circle on your chair?  If there's no-one coming back for the afternoon then perhaps that doesn't matter.

Perhaps time to give the pad a break - but where instead?  Office potted plant? Waste bin? corner of the carpet?  Under your least favourite colleague's desk?

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ooh, the million dollar question.....    and lots of other questions...   Do you think your pad can carry on soaking up much more wetness before you end up with a delicious wet circle on your chair?  If there's no-one coming back for the afternoon then perhaps that doesn't matter.

Perhaps time to give the pad a break - but where instead?  Office potted plant? Waste bin? corner of the carpet?  Under your least favourite colleague's desk?

I think it can take a bit more (and I brought a spare!). But maybe more fun is to be had.. Just let another burst go in my panties while gently rubbing myself over my clothes..

• Love 1

Seems to me whilst it's so quiet something a bit more than 'gently' rubbing could be in order...   perhaps enough to release a bit of current tension whilst not completely satisfying you.  Or would that be likely to lead to an almighty flood?

@gldenwetgoose I think you are right, I’ve been teasing myself all morning and it has built up quite a bit of tension. I’m grinding into the cushion of my chair and I can feel my piss soaked pad on my lips... just let another small burst out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Maybe time for a little more pressure - perhaps from the corner of a desk?

Just now, Kupar said:

Maybe time for a little more pressure - perhaps from the corner of a desk?

An old favorite.. how did you know?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

An old favorite.. how did you know?

Instinct 😉

I'm really thinking that iy you're planning to last into the evening then letting out spurts is great (and very hot!) - but you could afford to let more out, it'll soon get replaced.

So where have you always thought about taking a naughty pee if you had the chance in the office?

@gldenwetgoose If I could pee anywhere in the office without worry about being caught or leaving a mess / smell behind ... I would pee directly into my boss’s chair... and then eventually every other chair in the building! I’d love to feel my piss soak into the cushion. 

I am sure there are many more spots I could come up with

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

@peegirl99 - I have to go, but you have fun during the rest of the day ... choose a couple of chairs and leave a little of yourself there before you go home tonight. I have to leave you with GWG's capable support - I will catch up with the thread later ❤

1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

@gldenwetgoose If I could pee anywhere in the office without worry about being caught or leaving a mess / smell behind ... I would pee directly into my boss’s chair... and then eventually every other chair in the building! I’d love to feel my piss soak into the cushion. 

I am sure there are many more spots I could come up with

Yeah, can see how awesome it would feel to sit in the boss' chair and just relax - but maybe a bit too risky lol.

@gldenwetgoose Absolutely too risky but a girl can dream can’t she... I have left a small trickle on some of the chairs here... just enough to leave a spot on the chair and dry quickly... but every time I see someone sit in those chairs I’ll know what I did there. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Do you maybe have a cup, say like a vending machine cup that you could scoot forward in your chair - or any other place for that matter, fill the cup and then dribble it around?  Say on the carpet under desks, into any plants. Anywhere really where next week you'll know you left your mark?

And of course if you drink the same in liquids as you expel then you'll be full again soon.

Ok - I was just thinking if you had, say a bus or train journey, you could perhaps do a bit of teasing - standing near a shy looking guy and announcing how you're 'absolutely bursting for a wee and hope you make it' - but maybe that's not your thing

Anyway... back to the present - how's it going?