Live Action Thread

34 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Been working from home all day and been drinking tons, feeling it a lot right now! Sitting with my legs crossed. I work for another hour and I think I can make it. Wondering if I should try to keep holding after...

I agree with Kalle. See how far you can push it. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Still holding but can’t last much longer now. Wearing a tee shirt and exercise shorts. 

What's your plan when you can't hold any longer? Wet yourself or use the toilet? Or something else?

Edited by kalle2020
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @weequeen - you can do it!   Have you finished work now?

I did half an hour ago! Finish my water in the bottle and I’ve been sitting here waiting

1 minute ago, clay6 said:

Are you going to wet them or let loose somewhere else?

Just now, kalle2020 said:

What's your plan when you can't hold any longer? Wet yourself or use the toilet? Or anything else?

I’m think of peeing into a container to measure how much it is. I’ve been into that lately

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Butterflylover70 said:

Did you leak trying to get up off the couch? I'm kind of hoping for a yes...😈

i posted below the rest of the story but yes i did 🙂 i seriously didn't mean to, but i guess i was in a position sitting that didn't put as much pressure ....and then when i started moving around i realized i would probably have a genuine leak haha

perks of having adhd: sometimes you get distracted and do forget to do things like get up and go to the bathroom

Edited by weequeen
adding more and not to double post
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
On 2/28/2021 at 11:43 PM, weequeen said:

as expected, i lost control a bit as soon as a i stood up, a warm spurt of pee releasing into my underwear. i dashed to the bathroom and was quick to pull down my pj shorts and underwear but let out another spurt that got partly on the floor and toilet seat. as soon as i sat i let go, pissing hard and fast. it went on for at least 30 seconds and my pussy was throbbing as i peed. when it slowed i was able to pee a little more. while i was still dripping wet i leaned back on the toilet and spread my legs so i could have a rub at myself, i was slick with pee and arousal from earlier. i was so turned on and i came in only a few seconds and when i stood my legs were all shaky. i hadn't lost control like that in a while!

I love this description of your desperation , slight accident and peeing. I enjoyed all your recent posts in this thread.

• Love 1

Hi all...   Long time since I've had the house to myself - so definitely overdue on taking advantage.

Anyone fancy helping me make the most of it - I'll be posting a couple of pics (male peeing section) at some point, but who knows - there may be more to come.

I had been holding since 8:30am with the intention of a naked pee - after 2:30 hours I was pretty much bursting. I'd had two mugs of coffee and a pint of juice. Then just as I'd challenged myself to wait another 20 minutes, got a notification that my Amazon delivery was 20 minutes away.  After 15 minutes I was on the point of wetting myself, I literally couldn't sit or stand still - so let a little dribble out to relieve a bit of pressure (and drank another pint of juice to make up for it).

Now, I've emptied, there's a towel in the washing machine and I'm refilling on juice.  I think the next load of washing may just have my jeans in it, but I'm open to suggestions...

56 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think the next load of washing may just have my jeans in it, but I'm open to suggestions...

That sounds like an excellent plan. Whereabouts are you going to be when the inevitable happens, and what do you reckon is the ETW? I'm afraid I can't stick around to support you for very long as I have a few interviews to do, but I'll be thinking of you 🙂 

• Love 1