Live Action Thread

51 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Sounds like you are loading up that bladder nicely Sophie 

A right gusher is coming me thinks hehe! 

That's very likely! 

I was getting a little jiggly when I was washing up. It's gone away now but I had a desperate twinge. Also, another glass of water down. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Hold tight Sophie! 

I'm trying 🙂

I'm starting to feel that subtle urge. I'm okay for the time being but I have a little voice in my head saying "Remember, you need a wee Sophie" 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I'm trying 🙂

I'm starting to feel that subtle urge. I'm okay for the time being but I have a little voice in my head saying "Remember, you need a wee Sophie" 

You can ignore that voice for quite a while yet I'm sure 😉. It's only trying to spoil the pleasure that's to come!

• Like 1

I don't know which is more the definition of torture....  the live jiggling that'll be going on, desperately trying to hold - or me doing the sociable family thing on the sofa watching TV and knowing what's happening meanwhile here.

Have a great one!!!  Hopefully will be back later but you have my complete support in the meantime.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't know which is more the definition of torture....  the live jiggling that'll be going on, desperately trying to hold - or me doing the sociable family thing on the sofa watching TV and knowing what's happening meanwhile here.

Have a great one!!!  Hopefully will be back later but you have my complete support in the meantime.

I'm starting to get jiggly now. I'm not desperate but if I was near a toilet for example, I'd probably use it. I'm getting to that gentle foot tapping, slightly squeezing my legs together, stage. I'm not finding this torturous, I'm loving it! 

Thank you 🙂 If I'm able to wait until 9ish when the kids go to bed I might start drinking a little quicker, or I'll just see how things go. Thanks for the support, hopefully catch you later

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9:30 and I'm starting to feel rather full! The kids have gone to bed so I don't have to be as secretive any more. I've just drank a pint of water in one go so I'm sure that will soon have a huge effect on my bladder, but I'm going to try and hold on for as long as possible.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

9:30 and I'm starting to feel rather full! The kids have gone to bed so I don't have to be as secretive any more. I've just drank a pint of water in one go so I'm sure that will soon have a huge effect on my bladder, but I'm going to try and hold on for as long as possible.

After 4,5 hours with all that drinking, I can imagine how full you feel. Any plans yet on how to deal with it in the end?  😊

3 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

After 4,5 hours with all that drinking, I can imagine how full you feel. Any plans yet on how to deal with it in the end?  😊

No plans at all! I am open to any suggestions though, whether that involves wetting, peeing on the floor etc. I don't mind. Clean up is perfectly fine.

• Love 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Still hanging in there Sophie?

I am but I'm very quickly getting more and more desperate! I wanted to hold on until 11 but now I'm doubting I'll make it to 10:30

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Wow! You are doing so well 🙂 It's going to feel sooo good! My suggestion would be to let go on to the floor, but I think you'll know what you want to do when the time comes 

The floor sounds like a good idea, and so does wetting. Like you say, I'll probably decide when the moment comes.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

I'm wondering whether you will have any physical "encouragement" from M tonight!

Like a gentle squeeze? I've asked him not to tonight but who knows what will happen.

• Like 1