Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Did you leave your pants on when you squatted and peed?

i got my pants, barely. My belt delayed me for a second

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Bet the relief felt mind-blowing.    Hope the collateral damage isn't too bad - that your pants didn't get too much of it.

well...its a bit too late for that lol

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm going to have to bail out here - glad you got relief, sort of...    Hope you can get the kids without too much embarrassment and then home.

Hoping too as you think back on it later this evening you'll be able to enjoy the moment in your privacy.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to have to bail out here - glad you got relief, sort of...    Hope you can get the kids without too much embarrassment and then home.

Hoping too as you think back on it later this evening you'll be able to enjoy the moment in your privacy.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Youre welcome!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Guest ShyPeeMan
41 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

No empty bottle or anything you can use?

I have a cup with me but wasn't in a position to use it. Finally got to a lay-by that wasn't full. Feel better now 😃

11 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

I have a cup with me but wasn't in a position to use it. Finally got to a lay-by that wasn't full. Feel better now 😃

Much better - glad to hear that.

Saw some traffic cops type programme recently where they were talking about the multi-angle dashcams on the outside of trucks - do they also record the driver? (the CCTV in buses does) 

7 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

@gldenwetgoose my company have cameras in the cab that face the driver. They record when the electrics are turned on so I have to remember to take the keys out whenever I need to use the cup

But. No picking your nose while driving ... surely one of life's small pleasures denied you there 😞 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

@KuparI can get away with that. I could probably get away with pissing in the cup too as all hgv bosses know what us drivers have to go through in the job, I just don't want them recording it. 

Sure! I'm with you on that!

3 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Not at the moment, but I'm more into naughty peeing. Looking for ideas to share together

I peed in the entrance area to some flats today.   You could try that?   

It was somewhere that I've peed before and is an excellent location for a naughty pee as it has carpet, but it is open to the elements on one side, so the carpet is used to getting wet from windblown rain and wet shoes.   I had a long coat on, so I took my dick out of my fly, still covered by my coat, then walked into the area.  Stopped, checked nobody was around and released the hold allowing my pee to fall down just in front of me.  It made a nice splattering sound as it hit the rough carpet (more like a commercial/industrial carpet, not a soft carpet that you would have at home), the pool grew a bit and started soaking in.   By the time I'd finished, there was a football sized puddle, which rapidly soaked into the dark grey fibres and would be invisible except for close inspection within a few minutes.

• Like 2

I've been doing much the same, but a while ago I remembered I needed something fro the shops. I drank a few beers and waited until I was pretty desperate, put a coat on and on the bottom half nothing but waterproof overtrousers and old trainers. It's raining torrentially at the minute so running water everywhere, I held on while I got round the shop and when I left to walk home there were a few brave souls out and about. Just after I stepped out I relaxed and let a full bladder go as I was walking down the street, it felt great and was completely undetectable by the people around me.  Definitely going to do that again 😁

12 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I've been doing much the same, but a while ago I remembered I needed something fro the shops. I drank a few beers and waited until I was pretty desperate, put a coat on and on the bottom half nothing but waterproof overtrousers and old trainers. It's raining torrentially at the minute so running water everywhere, I held on while I got round the shop and when I left to walk home there were a few brave souls out and about. Just after I stepped out I relaxed and let a full bladder go as I was walking down the street, it felt great and was completely undetectable by the people around me.  Definitely going to do that again 😁

Wow that was a brave move! I bet that was such a thrill!

I think I've been letting little leaks out now for around 5 or so hours. But they are little! Like very small spurts just enough to make a little circle on my boxers each time! 😄

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Wow that was a brave move! I bet that was such a thrill!

I think I've been letting little leaks out now for around 5 or so hours. But they are little! Like very small spurts just enough to make a little circle on my boxers each time! 😄

There's so much water running down the street that everyone is splashing when they walk, perfect cover 😀

I love letting little bits go like you are 👍 so nice

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

There's so much water running down the street that everyone is splashing when they walk, perfect cover 😀

I love letting little bits go like you are 👍 so nice

Yeah I bet! Did you shower when you got back or just change?

It's great isn't it! 😄 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Yeah I bet! Did you shower when you got back or just change?

It's great isn't it! 😄 

just changed back into the pissy lounge pants I've been wearing for the last two days, they've been drying on a radiator 🤣