Live Action Thread

House mate is away today! 😄 I emptied my bladder first thing when I woke up at 7:30 and then drank loads!! I have showered and dressed in a tshirt, a jumper, a pair of polyester boxer briefs and a comfy pair of thick black jogging bottoms.

It seems like today, is going to be a PERFECT day to spend pissing my tight little boxer briefs! 😛 Good job my bladder is filling nice and fast already!! 😄

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

House mate is away today! 😄 I emptied my bladder first thing when I woke up at 7:30 and then drank loads!! I have showered and dressed in a tshirt, a jumper, a pair of polyester boxer briefs and a comfy pair of thick black jogging bottoms.

It seems like today, is going to be a PERFECT day to spend pissing my tight little boxer briefs! 😛 Good job my bladder is filling nice and fast already!! 😄

Have a fun day 😊

• Like 1

Well there was my first relief of the day! Sat myself on the toilet with my joggers down and just released a flood straight through my boxer briefs. This time, I quickly changed them to a fresh pair and put on some jeans. I have to go shopping to get some food! I changed into my new boxers while my naughty private area was still a little wet mess and it feels so damn naughty!!

2nd lovely soaking! This time it was squatting in the bath. 😁

I haven't bothered changing my boxer briefs this time. Just pulled up a pair of jet black work trousers and now I'm going to go and do some work in the garden and the garage. 😁 I'm surely my tight little boxers will dry nice and quickly! 

So summary of my day.

A wetting & Changing

A wetting and staying in them for a couple of hours.

Changing.

Spending a few hours leaking loads while gaming.

Changing into fresh ones.

Wetting just now, and now to leave them to dry before getting naked to sleep. 😄

What a wonderful pissy day for my naughty little cock! 😄