Men pissing where ever they want.

18 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

I wanna know how they get theses shots. Ive seenย tons of these videos where the camera is so close not just guy videos girls too. Does anyone have an idea?

On 7/1/2023 at 3:10 PM, toseepee said:

Currently obsessed with this video of a bunch of guys all running over to a large bush area and peeing in the middle of a marathon. Some of them clearly take little caution not to be seen. This is how every public event should be, but with more ladies using the facili-trees as well

https://thisvid.com/videos/marathon-public-group-piss/

I watched the first mile of the RHHM in the UK last September, the first mile runs up London Rd (120 miles from London!) and there is a grass bank on one side with trees planted on it. Quite a few men stopped to piss and the trees are not tightly packed. No sign of any women, they would have to be brave! I'm running it myself this year ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by sumrexus
location edit
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, sumrexus said:

I watched the first mile of the Robin Hood half marathon in Nottingham UK last September, the first mile runs up London Rd (120 miles from London!) and there is a grass bank on one side with trees planted on it. Quite a few men stopped to piss and the trees are not tightly packed. No sign of any women, they would have to be brave! I'm running it myself this year ๐Ÿ™‚

It's amazing to see a group of people all pissing publicly at the same time!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2023 at 1:49 PM, Bladderlad said:

It's amazing to see a group of people all pissing publicly at the same time!! ๐Ÿ˜€

There was just the odd man, breaking off and heading towards a tree. The start area onย Embankment playing fields is quite a sight normally, an inadequate number of portaloos and guys and some girls searching for places to pee. I did not go near the start last year. I watched the Great North Run some years ago, there is a bridge people cross, many people were crossing a crash barrier at the side, going down a soil bank and pissing at the bottom! There were men and women urinating together, perfect strangers, you don't see that too often ๐Ÿ˜‰ย in 2005 a man was caught and overpowered by a male runner at the Great North, he was filming the mans wife peeing and didn't notice the husband. The police arrested the voyeur, confiscated the carrier bag with camera hidden within. It can probably still be Googled and found. The guy was prosecuted, humiliated, named in the Newcastle upon Tyne media, lost his job and really was ruined. I will be running on the 25th September at RHHM, keeping my eyes peeled for any pissy guys and girls ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ย 

Edited by sumrexus
edited location
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, HelpMeWorkOut said:

I only recently got introduced to this kink, and this morning I just randomly decided to give it a go, despite being super nervous. I guess it doesn't help that I woke up pretty horny.

Here is 1 before and 3 after pictures of what I did this morning in a pretty busy public bathroom ๐Ÿ˜ฑ It's my first time doing anything like it. I have to say though it felt really good. I wanted to piss much more to the right of the toilet (on the floor and wall), but there was a guy sitting in the next stall to my right the entire time as I pissed all over the toilet seat and floor - I didn't want to make it too obvious. The sound of pissing on the floor alone was pretty noisy though. After leaving the stall, I waited a while until I was the only person at the urinals, and I pissed on the floor some more in a pretty big open space. It felt amazing!

Happy to recieve any messages here/chat on discord if anyone uses that ๐Ÿ™‚

Before.jpg

After_1.png

After_2.png

Urinal_1_small.png

You did great for a first time! Iโ€™ve been nervous to make that kind of mess even though I had dozens of opportunities to on my summer trip.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Horse_water said:

Just got back from hosing down the stairs. I wanted to hit them one more time but I was worried my luck might run out. Can't wait to flood them even more.

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/scaredbleakvirginiaopossum

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/aquamarinedarkgoldenrodcoyote

From the looks of it you're not the only one doing so, and not surprising as I know many men who do.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

From the looks of it you're not the only one doing so, and not surprising as I know many men who do.

Where I live has basically no public toilets so all the alleys and garages serve as free form urinals. I honestly love it, its like a piss amusement park. I wish I could catch someone in the act but no such luck yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I may have โ€˜accidentally-on-purposeโ€™ pissed anywhere but in the toilet in the public toilets today.. Iโ€™ve done similarly in these ones before, so it felt extra pleasing to go back and add to it ๐ŸŒš

CF443E11-4159-4E65-9E76-24D6689224A9.jpeg

I call it the pee on it not in it game.

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, James_erased said:

I may have โ€˜accidentally-on-purposeโ€™ pissed anywhere but in the toilet in the public toilets today.. Iโ€™ve done similarly in these ones before, so it felt extra pleasing to go back and add to it ๐ŸŒš

CF443E11-4159-4E65-9E76-24D6689224A9.jpeg

The only correct way to use public toiletsย 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1