Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
F.W

Impromptu masturbation.

A little while ago i went to a mature ladies house to do a small wiring job. She asked how long it would take and i said an hour tops, with that she said ok i,ll go for a walk. When she came back i was finished, but instead of talking about the work she dashed to the bathroom a few minutes later she came out and offered me a coffee. She spent the next 15 minutes apologizing and explaining that she sometimes got very desperate and needed to run for the toilet straightaway, i tried to prompt the conversation to find out if she had ever had an accident or just leaked a bit, but she did,nt bite. I was so hard when i left the house that i drove the car a 100 meters down the road pulled into a layby undid my belt and zip pulled it out and wanked very hard. I just could,nt stop myself, 30 seconds and i had squired over my trousers and the dashboard.

• Like 2

Had to admit that i am quilty as charged of this no way of deniying that. Honestly i believe this is quite common but masturbation still tends to be a taboo which people dont talk too much and it is understandable as it is so private thing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, puddyls said:

last relaxing in a sunday afternoon in between house chores. and one thing led to another and next thing i know, i’m convulsing in self induced ecstacy.😳😇F4AEA867-FA42-4235-82AA-1A3FC6290BA7.thumb.jpeg.3a50f33717e4c981c975904f25199eba.jpegB0353A28-D342-4AE0-B205-ACC171235B16.thumb.jpeg.497efca89be76b48e0426e776cab72e7.jpeg503DF984-2671-4930-A8F8-3EB4D53546A1.thumb.jpeg.d2d35aa65360808e4e267e23cbc589d2.jpeg

Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do I guess! Thanks for sharing the fun around 🙂

• Love 1

Wow @puddyls - every time I think you can't possibly manage to post anything hotter and you do, yet somehow keeping it totally artistic and ladylike.  Absolutely beautiful...

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wow @puddyls - every time I think you can't possibly manage to post anything hotter and you do, yet somehow keeping it totally artistic and ladylike.  Absolutely beautiful...

Completely agree! So hot yet again!

• Love 1

On 1/10/2021 at 4:46 PM, puddyls said:

just relaxing in a sunday afternoon in between house chores. and one thing led to another and next thing i know, i’m convulsing in self induced ecstacy.😳😇F4AEA867-FA42-4235-82AA-1A3FC6290BA7.thumb.jpeg.3a50f33717e4c981c975904f25199eba.jpegB0353A28-D342-4AE0-B205-ACC171235B16.thumb.jpeg.497efca89be76b48e0426e776cab72e7.jpeg503DF984-2671-4930-A8F8-3EB4D53546A1.thumb.jpeg.d2d35aa65360808e4e267e23cbc589d2.jpeg

Seeing you finger firmly inserted into your pussy has given me a tremendous boner and I will  now join you in an orgasm.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Wow  Puddyls your sexy account is just so infectious. It gets me excited too.

I wish I was your neighbour and we could help each other out.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I am so happy you had a great orgasm!!

• Love 1

Another incredibly hot illustrated account @puddyls. Your posts are always a huge treat - thanks so much for continuing to share the exciting and daring fun with us. I'm sure you know how much it is appreciated by many here ❤️ 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

I have a question for u, how in the world do your stories keep getting hotter? With each story and picture you keep getting a little naughtier and hotter. No idea what you’re going to do next but I can wait to see and hear about it! Like was said before I now have a massive hard on that I am going to have to do something about!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

I have a question for u, how in the world do your stories keep getting hotter? With each story and picture you keep getting a little naughtier and hotter. No idea what you’re going to do next but I can wait to see and hear about it! Like was said before I now have a massive hard on that I am going to have to do something about!

lol. haha. idk. just random shenanigans. 😇 but thanks! 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

7 minutes ago, puddyls said:

lol. haha. idk. just random shenanigans. 😇 but thanks! 

Random or not, I love your shenanigans.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1