Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

2 hours ago, puddyls said:

i wasn’t planning on jilling in the backyard. but i was already pretty horny. and after i’d pulled my panties down to pee it felt so good being kinda exposed, even if it was just in the privacy of my yard, i couldn’t bring myself to pull them back up. my fingers kept finding their way between my legs, and i eventually gave in to my other need and jilled myself to orgasm. twice. 🥰🤫

Hell @puddyls - is it some kind of hypnotism?  Some kind of dark arts magic? 

You write two little sentences and two photos and instantly I'm wanting to spontaneously masturbate too...  How do you do it?   (please don't stop!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 7:57 PM, Jonjet0208 said:

I love all things impromptu! This post gave me the urge to do exactly what the thread talks about. Had to be quick as I’ve got a video conference coming up! 

omg! i don’t recall having a lot of guys share here! thank you, sweetie. 💕 

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Again very hot series of pics Pudyls. Thanks so much.

As a guy I'd love to encounter a girl jilling it on a park bench or bus stop.  I'll wager a few boners were observed by you in the crowd of gents.

In my high school , back row, sat a girl who'd regularly by tapping her foot, get herself off quietly. She'd pull her dress fabric between her legs to get a seam into her cleft, providing tension on the clit, then the movement of her foot would transfer the rubbing to her clit.

I sat next desk to her and would observe while hiding my erection with a notebook. She'd wait to cum until the bell was about to ring, and then hurriedly disappear into the girl's bathroom to clean up. Could tell she was cumming from the breathing and the glazed look on her eyes which would open and close as the tapping of her foot would become spasmodic.

11 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Again very hot series of pics Pudyls. Thanks so much.

As a guy I'd love to encounter a girl jilling it on a park bench or bus stop.  I'll wager a few boners were observed by you in the crowd of gents.

In my high school , back row, sat a girl who'd regularly by tapping her foot, get herself off quietly. She'd pull her dress fabric between her legs to get a seam into her cleft, providing tension on the clit, then the movement of her foot would transfer the rubbing to her clit.

I sat next desk to her and would observe while hiding my erection with a notebook. She'd wait to cum until the bell was about to ring, and then hurriedly disappear into the girl's bathroom to clean up. Could tell she was cumming from the breathing and the glazed look on her eyes which would open and close as the tapping of her foot would become spasmodic.

Wow that must of been something to see. Guess I went to the wrong high school lol

Guest UnabashedUser

Heh she was the only one in HS.  I tried to make it with her but wisely she'd have nothing to do with me.

I'd probably have cum in the first stroke with her anyway in those days, being so hyped by knowing she had gotten off a bunch of times sitting right next to me.

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow that must of been something to see. Guess I went to the wrong high school lol

Heh she was the only one in HS.  I tried to make it with her but wisely she'd have nothing to do with me.

I'd probably have cum in the first stroke with her anyway in those days, being so hyped by knowing she had gotten off a bunch of times sitting right next to me.

2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Story of every young man's life lol

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
Just now, speedy3471 said:

Story of every young man's life lol

Worst cumming while deploying a condom. Hopefully you can recover and service her desires fully later in the evening. Must be soo frustrating for a woman who's craving cock to have to shut down like that cuz her date went off unexpectedly.

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

Worst cumming while deploying a condom. Hopefully you can recover and service her desires fully later in the evening. Must be soo frustrating for a woman who's craving cock to have to shut down like that cuz her date went off unexpectedly.

Hahahahaha. Well hopefully said women are understanding. A fella can still use fingers and tongue will refueling hahaha

• Love 1
13 hours ago, puddyls said:

i was having fun being kinda naughty the other morning. and part of that resulted in my being caught with my shorts down. at least partially, cuz i couldn’t slip them all the way up without it being obvious. the first guy walked up on me with them down around my knees, and i barely got them up enough to barely hide myself, after talking with him for about 10 minutes while he waited for his bus, i was stuck with my bum hanging out. lol. honestly it felt super naughty. idk even know if he really noticed,  so i was hesitant to do much. after he left, i thought i’d have a few minutes to take pix, but another guy sat down. after a brief chat in spanish (which i know very little) we kinda sat in silence, but i noticed he had been glancing towards my lap. i am 90% sure he realized i wasn’t being completely innocent. but, he was respectful, even with my sneaking a pic or 2. in the meantime, another guy had come to the bus stop. he stood next to me and i feel like he totally knew my shorts were partly off. and while it was kinda thrilling, i wasn’t particularly turned on. but, something about having been sitting here exposed in front of these strangers for so long was a bit erotic. and ignoring my better judgement, i slipped a hand into my shorts and began to rub my clit. i could feel the eyes on me, and was totally terrified, but it made me wet down there. and after a couple of minutes i let my fingers slip inside, as i jilled in front of this small audience. i was getting into it a bit too much, i didn’t even realize another person sitting across the street. i felt sooo erotic and sexy doing it, but was really self conscious about the rest of the world going by too. i couldn’t believe i was fulfilling a fantasy i’ve kinda had for awhile masturbating in public as strangers watched, but, was too embarrassed still to get too into it. although, having shared it with them, i wasn’t too embarrassed to finally get into a position to pull my shorts all the way back on. haha. and run/walk away! 😊💕😇 BBA3C2DC-75D2-4677-B0E9-8940B7137EC2.thumb.jpeg.fbf034152c5b36fde643212e97b0e803.jpegA7BF18A4-0F20-4525-9E57-3D26E60EEEB8.thumb.jpeg.3b216bf35a1b98e224c4aa1b0c4bc150.jpegDA87CA91-6C83-488F-B9D7-BEE1B998581F.thumb.jpeg.71135087a6044323d0018ff38d8b5c17.jpeg2AB2D698-AB47-49E0-9314-46061012ABC8.thumb.jpeg.e3c3bbcdc36098f47670c4bc41b29de9.jpegA024B284-5E70-4530-B431-63C7C8444073.thumb.jpeg.9b9b7458f3af08ccf4f73c407e0b37eb.jpegEED56AFD-DD4B-44A6-9376-D177599C7551.thumb.jpeg.2fa60d93189c6f8c870dba0bbf52b50a.jpegB397AE03-65B8-4666-8390-95351A6F3018.thumb.jpeg.5b4502ad5dac8a83a54c085ca44e1f28.jpeg6D39FDBC-6589-4F09-992A-1E41AB7F7D17.thumb.jpeg.2a2b7defa6d6873e4d541b7f970e0530.jpeg3745A22A-A3DC-47AF-A374-A10C21D5A9B4.thumb.jpeg.3afe28ee851a0491383a5b2836eb96c2.jpeg26CBDF46-2164-4E17-99C4-F97FC88223F6.thumb.jpeg.73e4f56872dd4d009a3274accfb476fa.jpeg

Fuck puddyls that is so horny, and daring. love it

• Agree 2
  • Love 1